Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoese who are involved with Ryuzaki Blaize

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

Thoese who are involved with Ryuzaki Blaize Vide
PostSubject: Thoese who are involved with Ryuzaki Blaize Thoese who are involved with Ryuzaki Blaize EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 2:34 am

Forgive me everyone but my activity will be lacking after today. The reason being is that I got an email yesterday confirming my acceptance to summer session for my college. I really thought they did not accept my paperwork but I am glad that they finally got to me. My first couple of classes start Tom. So you can see why my activity will be shot. Also because it is a summer session they go faster then normal semester so my focus will be on study. Any time I get free I will post and Rp, for now I am letting you guys know why my activity will be dropping. I want to apologies to not only rp partners but Also to staff because I was made mod not to long ago.

Forgive me for my absence,
Ryuzaki Blaize

Updated 5,25,11:

I have noticed that I may have the most free time from Friday to Sunday. Keep in mind that I will do everything I can to visit. When I do I will be doing mostly Post and Mod work. Since my absence does take its toll I can't really chit chat on the Chatroom or else I get distracted. Also I like to point out that I do have a live outside skool and Rp just like everyone else so I may not be here on one or more of thoese days. Or even stay online long because of the current situation. I have found out my college has a rec room (no gym Sad ) that gives its students free wifi. So I will try to bring my laptop in and work and rp from there on days that I have school and away from studying. I don't have to pay their electric bill so I can charge my Laptop as I see fit.

Miss you guys and I hope to see you guys soon.

P.S: (This may be a long one)
Since I won't be doing chit-chats on this site I will be avalible for texting, Pming, and Oovoo. Although I do not use Skype, I have noticed most of the staff uses skype so I might use it although I need to have a meet time because I don't always open the application when I am on.

To Paks chan: Sorry I can't rp with you yet but I do intend to rp with you soon. ^__^

Note: This was posted to another site. I thought I post on here but i am going to do it again just in case
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
leon77
leon77

Thoese who are involved with Ryuzaki Blaize Vide
PostSubject: Re: Thoese who are involved with Ryuzaki Blaize Thoese who are involved with Ryuzaki Blaize EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 6:34 am

best of luck to you in your studies... don't do like me and get suspended lol
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-