Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Zukiel

hey guys Vide
PostSubject: hey guys hey guys EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:28 am

hi guys, I am new to naruto and rping i would like to start rping cuz im in a dnd group and i would like to get more pratice. I always thought it would be fun to join a rp site. Is there a list of all the jutsu? or do i have to be 100% oringinal?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

hey guys Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey guys hey guys EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:49 am

Hello Zukiel, welcome to Ultimate Shinobi!

We're glad that your exploration into the larger roleplaying world has landed you on our doorstep and we hope to have you stick around.

The first thing you need to know about roleplaying on these kind of text-based Naruto RPG's is patience, it will be incredibly important for you to be patient and attentive during your first month or so here on US, because learning things will return it.

If you need help with anything or have any questions, you can feel free to send me or another adminstrator a private message or make a post in the Forum Assitance Board.

As for your questions, let me help you out a little.

We have a section called The Encyclopedia, this section contains a lot of things to help you, including most of the shows Jutsu, all the clans in the series as well as some custom created ones based around a certain ability that you may have seen in the series or manga, for example Deidara's explosive release abilities have been developed into a clan called Haretsu, as well as the development of weaponry and summons which will hopefully be complete soon. The jutsu section of this board can be located by clicking HERE!

Now your second question, one hundred originality? This is a segmented question so please allow me to elaborate. We promote ond hundred percent organility and enjoy seeing people be as creative as possible. This site is only based on the concepts of Naruto and its ninja world, the characters Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke etc. Do not exist in our world. In saying this though, as I said in the answer of your previous question, the clans do exist, the villages and countries are the same, but things aren't exactly the same, for example the Uchiha clan wasn't massacred, the wars in the series didn't happen, we have had our own war in the past which can be found in Konoha's history which is currently being created.

It would benefit you greatly to find the time to read all our systems thoroughly, not just scam over them. The easiest way to pick things up is to do this, we know it can be a drag and can be boring and time consuming but they aren't there to look pretty, they're there to make you guys understand what you need to. :3

Hope you enjoy your stay here on Ultimate Shinobi and do not hesistate to ask any questions in the future, but before you do also look over the FAQ which can also be found in the Forum Assistance board.

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Zukiel

hey guys Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey guys hey guys EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:14 pm

thanks looks like i have alot of reading before i get to make a character.
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

hey guys Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey guys hey guys EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 1:24 pm

Welcomeeeee Very Happy Kisame Zaru!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

hey guys Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey guys hey guys EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:12 pm

Welcome to the forum!

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact a staff member. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

hey guys Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey guys hey guys EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 5:17 pm

Zukiel wrote:
thanks looks like i have alot of reading before i get to make a character.

Oh no not at all. That's just Adam making everything complicated for everyone. Very Happy

Welcome to U.S my name is Jace, and really hope to see you Rping with us soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zukiel

hey guys Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey guys hey guys EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 5:24 pm

Nice to meet u guys Very Happy. I have had a look at some of the characters u guys had posted and it seems like quite a bit of work or does it just seem like it seeing as im new at roleplaying?
Back to top Go down
Akki
Akki

hey guys Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey guys hey guys EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 12:00 am

Welcome Zukiel ^_^, it's quite a simple process really you just need an imagination and since you do dnd i know you have one hehe. Trust me the first character is the hardest but it gets easier.
Back to top Go down
Zukiel

hey guys Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey guys hey guys EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 6:07 am

Yup but my writing skills aren't that good....
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

hey guys Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey guys hey guys EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 7:26 am

Then Role-Playing is a good way to improve that. You will see that your writing in all forms will increase in length and quality after role-playing which will help you in the future and for school. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Zukiel

hey guys Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey guys hey guys EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:38 am

Ya i guess but I always sucked at writing....but this will give me a ton of pratice. I read though the rules and stuff now im ready to make a character. Smile I have been trying to think of one for a hour. Razz but I'm way to tired to think right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey guys Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey guys hey guys Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-