Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doom

View previous topic View next topic Go down
CSN1
CSN1

Doom Vide
PostSubject: Doom Doom EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:55 am

The Central Nervous System or CSN as i call it is a vital part of a human's life although it does play a vital role it has been Suggested by top-notch Scientific Researchers of the subject that the human body could live not function mind you but breathe be aware of the surrounding by the nerves disconected being save those leading from the brain to the heart.

I open with this to help exagerate one point i am looking to cease this evil research by means of unbridled force sliting throats as a colleage once put it is not above my motives thought it is above my jurisdiction.

I put my entire life into Medical Ninjutsu to find someway to revers the effects of such damage the victim regaruded in my notes as the Damned have almost always sucumbed to the painful process giving into the sweet embrace of death Then once i had lot a 9 yearold boy i realized my hands covered in the young mans blood i came to a Realization i should not be doing this painful surgeries on The Damned but the once who inflict such pain upon others

I began to study the practice enveloped myself in it and mastered better than those who had created it i abducted severeral doctors and attempted the process it failed on 6 of the 7 doctors but the one who remained rehabilitated and to my suprise attempted to end my life

I Quickly took down the almost healed man and ended his sick life permantly the noise however from my .....Battle cry you may call it alerted my neighbors they called the police and myself being young enough to fit through small openings escaped

I Painstakingly realized that the neighbors had retrived a left behind notebook of mind and they were horrifyed at whaat i had done them themselves having a daughter who was struck by the doctors evil experiments DIsgusted i permantly left the small countie of no interest to the 5 great nations

I came to the realization that my practice of reversing the Destruction of the CNS was not praised but spited by the very people of whom i was trying to save i became an traveler although wrongfully branded a Missing ninja by the law enforcement officers i continue my research seeking out those who use medical ninjutsu to wrong the innocent i have adapted the name Chiyo Nagataka Sachi Or (Meaning) Everlasting Blessed Final Task
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Doom Vide
PostSubject: Re: Doom Doom EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 8:43 am

Welcome?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Zukiel

Doom Vide
PostSubject: Re: Doom Doom EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 9:02 am

hi welcome to Utimate Shinobi