Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it..

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ðelusiøn
Ðelusiøn

Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. Vide
PostSubject: Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 9:26 am

Well, here I am, not knowing what to write in an Introduction topic.

Many Greetings;
    Ðelusiøn here, at your service. I've been around the playing fields of Roleplaying sites for a good number of years, but rarely on larger sites. I've been lurking (for lack of a better word) over Ultimate Shinobi for quite some time, yet not RPing. After much persuasion I've decided to make my character. I feel that I have a more than adequate knowledge of Naruto, perhaps more than most and less than other and I have gained fair understanding of the site and it's systems through my observations. It is my hope to have a good time Roleplaying here and I hope I manage to make things more interesting [and perhaps stir up some trouble for your characters *insert evil grin here*]. Beyond that, I bid you farewell with my few words.

Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night
Ðelusiøn
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 10:04 am

I like this guy already! Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 10:38 am

*smirks*
Back to top Go down
Ðelusiøn
Ðelusiøn

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 10:40 am

Trickster Polymath wrote:
*smirks*

Trickster! My old friend, we're soon to be back in our usual business of creating chaos, causing mayhem and thriving in discord.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 10:45 am

Happy belated welcome to US enjoy the festivities COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
CYANIDE CANDY
CYANIDE CANDY

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 12:52 am

Your icon is frightening me. It looks too much like a clown. What the fucking fuck do you fucking think your fucking doing with all this fuckery?

O HAI THAR, "NEWBIE". *cackles* TEEHEE

If you need any assistance, I'm an admin, and you just feel free to drop me a message any time. derpface.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. Who am I?..Well that's quite the question isnt it.. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-