Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and Goodbye?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kayden
Kayden

Hello and Goodbye? Vide
PostSubject: Hello and Goodbye? Hello and Goodbye? EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 8:34 am

a while back, i was forced to stop getting on due to computer failure, Guess what,,,I'M BAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!! But, it will be short-lived, as I won't be on much. I will try to get on when i can, though. Just wanted to post this for anyone who previously knew me and was wondering if i died. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Hello and Goodbye? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Goodbye? Hello and Goodbye? EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 4:40 pm

ily Kayden! ily hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Tony
Tony

Hello and Goodbye? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Goodbye? Hello and Goodbye? EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 9:27 pm

I LOVE HIM MOREZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah :Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

Hello and Goodbye? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Goodbye? Hello and Goodbye? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-