Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pardon Me? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
James
James

Pardon Me? [Open] Vide
PostSubject: Pardon Me? [Open] Pardon Me? [Open] EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 1:27 am

It had been a long time, too long of a time. Ever since that terrible day in Fire Country Zilva had been labeled a criminal. She lived with such a fate with the mind set that she could never go back to civilization and she could never make amends for the crime she never did. This event led her to distrust people and commit acts of crime that would be considered intolerable to the village ninja and even herself prior to the incident. Zilva was now standing in front of the Konoha gates with her eyes closed. After so much time avoiding it, she had finally decided to go and try to explain and make amends for her acts. Usually Zilva was so rash and bull headed that she was never afraid of things, but this was different. She had a genuine fear of this day and she really didn't want to put herself through it. On the other hand, she couldn't continue living a life that she didn't deserve.

Taking a deep breath, Zilva walked towards the gate. Each step made her heart beat faster and faster amd she felt like she was going to burst when she finally reached stepped through the gate. Walking over to the gate watch desk, Zilva put her hands up above her head and sighed. " My name is Tarok, Zilva and I'm here to turn myself in on the condition that I may have an audience with the Hokage. I have some things to tell her. So please, take me in." Zilva said in a voice that sounded so sure that her as to reflect her determination to talk to the Hokage in it. Zilva's face was completely emotionless as she stared at the gate guards and awaited either their rebuttal or their compliance to her demands. No doubt they would be surprised by a missing ninja that just walks straight into a village and turns herself in so Zilva decided to think about what she would say to the Hokage. 'Hell, what can I say that she would believe? I'm labeled a criminal! For all she knows I could be lying... what have I gotten myself into? I've probably just sealed my fate by doing this...' She thought as she stood with her hands up and her eyes open wide.

Zilva was hoping that maybe someone would sympathize and at least vouch for her cause. ' Maybe someone here knows me? Nah, that's highly unlikely seeing as I originate from Kumo... Then again, maybe someone else is from there too. Damn... I just pray that everything ends well. I want my old life back. I miss just laying on my bed and reading within the safety of a village, I miss going on missions with my team, I miss my acting career and most of all I miss my family!' Zilva thought frantically as she stood. " Can we please hurry this up. I have a life that I need to get back to and this whole incident is holding me up." Zilva told the guards before fading back into deep thought about the scenario.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ogatami
Ogatami

Pardon Me? [Open] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me? [Open] Pardon Me? [Open] EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 7:14 am

The little brown basket that sat beside him was becoming full with the medicinal herbs that he was pickings. Ogatami had not been aware of it's current state until he turned around and saw leaves prickling through the the flaps of the basket. He didn't mean to be so oblivious to it, but when performing his medical tasks for his clan or village he was known to have a one track mind. "Ah, darn it," he said while dropping the bundle of herbs he was carrying within his arms to his feet. Before picking up the basket and proceeding on with his business, he turned his head and glossed over the valley in a final sweep as his own allegorical goodbye to it. Doing so he saw the tall trees, the golden sun, the high uncut grass and the humble animals that roamed through them. Such beauty and essence that lived within his country that could never be forgotten, and he would never allow to be destroyed. He picked up his basket with his right hand and continued his way back towards the village, while contemplating on how he would accumulate the money to buy a bigger basket next time since he currently had little source of income.

While walking through a few collection of trees he saw a young woman around his age making her way towards the village. He stayed hidden, hiding behind a tree and masking his presence to make him truly allusive to her. While watching her make her way further into the distance, he then recognized her from the Bingo Book. "Zilva...", he thought while pulling out his Doku Kunai. He placed the blade towards his mouth and sharped his eyes, he wasn't going to allow a criminal to cause harm to his nation nor his precious forests.

Once Zilva's last request parted form her mouth, Ogatami was already in action. A growing cloud of divine White Lotuses quickly manifested around Zilva and took hold on her perception of reality. They flowed around her with her as their focal point, blocking everything around her from view and placing her in a white abyss more perfect and beautiful than a mist will ever be. Inside this blinding storm, Oga quickly appeared and reappeared in various locations around her body while masking his movements in lotuses, making his movements unreadable to Zilva. He proceeded to strike her in places where her armor didn't cover, such as her eyes, neck, and hamstring. It would be impossible for her to avoid being hit in at least one of those areas as a result. If her eyes were hit with the blade she will be blind, her throat, dead, her thigh, permanently crippled. Either way, her life would soon be taken by Konoha's White Lotus.

CP: 61.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
James
James

Pardon Me? [Open] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me? [Open] Pardon Me? [Open] EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 12:14 pm

As Zilva was standing there waiting for the guards to take her away, something unexpected happened. Out of nowhere, the world around her started to fade into white and lotuses flew all around her. " What the fuck is this?" She exclaimed as she looked around. She had obviously been caught in some sort of jutsu, what type was the question. Were they blocking her out like this so that they could bring her in or were they trying to attack her? Her question was answered when she felt a sharp pain in her thigh. ' Fuck! They are attacking me! I guess I'll have to return the favor!' Zilva thought. Suddenly, the information she needed to get away from the technique came to her. The jutsu that was being used on her had caused a glyph to appear on her forehead under her headband briefly before it sunk into her head and gave her an analysis of what was going on. Zilva's KKG was what allowed her to do this and she dreaded the thought of not having such an ability in the situation she was currently in. After retrieving the information of the technique from her brain, Zilva began to think of a way to get out of it.

'This is truly a unique chakra... it's so different and awe inspiring. No time to stand in awe of the chakra, I've got to get out of this technique. So the jutsu is done by resonating the chakra around the user, probably only with his unique chakra so there's no way I can replicate it. But, I can still get out of it... or at least try. Since this jutsu resonates the chakra in order to distort the target's reality I think it's safe to assume that this jutsu is based on my hearing. So if I plug my ears I should be able to get out of it or at least take a step in the right direction.' Zilva planned in her head as she ran around and jumped in order to avoid attacks. After her plan had been formulated, Zilva stopped and used her scarf to plug her ears. Sure enough, her vision returned and Zilva could finally see her attacker. Surprisingly, it wasn't one of the gate guards. Her attack was a young boy with such a youthful and handsome face that it almost made Zilva blush at the sight of it, which would have been an impressive feat. However, before she allowed any emotion to be shown in her face she put her mask on. " Listen kid, I don't want to have to fight you so quit the shit." Zilva said in a deep voice due to her mask's voice changer.

" If I was outside the village we could fight, but here you don't have the authority to just jump on me. Leave the big game to the big boys. I'm sure no one in the village would be thanking you if you happened to kill a possible lead or if you died to try and catch a missing ninja that was already turning herself in. So quit your jutsu and bring me to the Hokage, if she says you can kill me after I talk to her then that would be the time to do this. So call of your jutsu, I've already figured out how it works either way." Zilva continued to say to the boy as she still stood in a battle position in case he planned on attacking again. She really didn't want to have to fight anyone since that would just kill her cause and ruin her chances of ever getting her old life back. Zilva was determined to do whatever it took to regain this life, but fighting the unknown kid was not on her to-do list and she really just wanted to talk to the Hokage and tell her the story of what really happened. She was hoping for the best and yet things kept getting worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Allegory
Hollow Allegory

Pardon Me? [Open] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me? [Open] Pardon Me? [Open] EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 11:05 am

Denzou stood at his usual position over the gates of Konoha. He had been guarding this gate for so long now, it was more his occupation than being a shinobi was. He seldom went on missions, didn't really have a team, he just guarded the gate. Whenever he wondered why, he always figured it was because he was good at it. He often considered his build, personality, and style of fighting. If anything he was quite the bouncer, so it really made sense for him to do this. As a loyal Konoha shinobi, he didn't deny this position, and in fact took it with great honor. That didn't stop him from being bored however, because not every day when guarding the village gates was exciting. Many weeks had passed since the last incursion had taken place, in which he had thwarted a missing ninja who had attempted to cause some damage to the village. He wasn't very proud with the outcome, even though it was somewhat necessary. The man had attacked the village, blown up a few buildings, and in the end, Denzou killed him. Punched him in the face through the ground with so much force it was impossible to survive. He had tried to do him in as well by throwing exploding clay snakes in his face, but he got away quickly enough. He wasn't unscathed, and had suffered a few burns which were still evident on his body to this day, but they were healing. At any rate, he had ended the life of another, and while many other people understood how this happened and didn't judge him for doing it, he still felt like he didn't have to act so rashly.

Since that day he had actually gotten acquainted with another frequent guard of the gates, a female. Her name was Miyu, and she was an interesting character. Almost like a contrast to his usual aggressive, straightforward demeanor, she was somewhat gentle with a kind attitude. He could tell she was devious however, but her intentions were always true and well. After killing that last missing nin, Denzou had become somewhat reserved as he thought about it. Not exactly wracked with grief, but he had begun to question his self control. During that time of confusion, Miya had approached him, helped him, and now he was feeling much better. The two of them were beginning to develop a friendship, often met off duty, had dinner a few times, that kind of thing. They worked well together too, so their ability to guard the gate had also benefited. In short, any more attempts on the gate or through the village would now have to face a team rather than two individual Chuunin. The two of them stood on opposite sides of the gate, patrolling, staying vigilant. It also helped that Miyu was a sensor ninja, which made it very helpful in guarding. She could tell where people were, who was coming, how strong they were. She could even get some insight into their emotions and figure out what their intentions are. It helped her tell if a shinobi was pretending to go out on a mission when really they wanted to escape, and it helped her tell if an approaching missing ninja really meant no harm.

So it was before the figure even appeared before the gates that Miyu realized they were coming, and informed Denzou. They braced themselves for anything. Miyu relaxed sooner than Denzou did, because she was reading some of the emotions coming from her, and determined that she appeared to be unhostile. Still, she told Denzou to keep his guard up. As expected, a girl approached the gates, and quickly spoke of surrender, asking to be taken to the Hokage. Denzou looked at Miyu, not sure what he was supposed to do. Her hands were in the air, and she looked submissive. But Miyu was distracted, someone else was approaching which she told him. She was still for a moment, and suddenly, she told Denzou to grab the girl, and she raced ahead. She went passed the girl and stopped in front of a Genin who was about to entrap her in a Genjutsu, which was unnecessary. "That won't be necessary. She has surrendered and has been disarmed. Stand down." She spoke sternly, but also understandingly. She knew that he only cared about protecting the village, but he had acted with haste, which resulted in poor judgement.

While she was preventing the Genin from using the genjutsu, Denzou approached the girl. He quickly frisked her and removed any and all weapons on her person. It was a quick process and he was sure she was completely disarmed. He kept an eye on her to make sure she wasn't doing anything funny, or going to. After the frisk was complete, he made a clone of himself which wielded a kunai, and placed it to her back, standing behind her. He told her to keep her hands in the air and separated, where she could not perform hand signs. Miyu made sure the Genin was contained and would not be attacking, and Denzou stood before the girl, looking at her seriously, officially. "Before we bring you to the Hokage, state your business here in depth. Give me your name, and reason for your status." Denzou asked for her to introduce herself basically. He knew he could look in the Bingo Book, but entries in that were stone cold. He wanted the girls interpretation of her situation, or her side of the story. He was not willing to let her into the village until he knew she was going to be harmless, her intentions were genuine, and that she had good reason to be back. He had her in custody. If it turned out that this girl was some form of mass murderer, or some other form of drastic criminal, he would take her straight to the prison. Depending on her situation and her answer would he decide if she would see the Hokage or not.
Back to top Go down
James
James

Pardon Me? [Open] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me? [Open] Pardon Me? [Open] EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 9:14 pm

When the guards finally started taking action and ran towards her, Zilva closed her eyes. She knew that she could be dead at that moment and that she'd never be able to clean her name before she died. For a moment, the world stood still and Zilva's muscles tensed as she breathed heavily. This fear of dying was dissolved as she felt a hand on her rather than a sword through her. They were making sure she didn't have any weapons on her to ensure that she wouldn't be a threat. Zilva calmed down once she knew that they were at least not going to kill her without letting her talk and she stood with her hands still up as the guard searched her. She even went as far as to hand them her scarf after showing them the seals that were hidden on it. The genin that had attacked was also being taken care of and Zilva smiled at the immaturity of the preemptive strike.

Zilva waited patiently for the quick search to be over, she didn't like to be touched but she held her tongue since she knew that it was needed to make sure she wasn't going to harm anyone. After the search was over the male guard made a clone with a kunai that stood behind her. He also told her to keep her hands up and apart to make sure that she couldn't make any hand seals. After all of these precautions were taken, he asked Zilva for her situation in depth. Zilva knew that he wanted to know why the Hokage should care about a missing ninja's pleas. Although she hated to recall the incident, she knew that they really needed to know at least about what happened. After taking a few seconds to gather her thoughts, Zilva closed her eyes and began to talk.

" Well... if you want to know then I have no objection to saying it. THat's why I came here after all... My name is Tarok, Zilva. I was born and raised in Kumo and lived a good life there. I graduated the academy, became a genin and was a popular actor back in my home village. One day, I was sent on a mission to go to Konoha with a diplomatic group to boost relations between the villages. To make a long story short, I was framed for something terrible. There was an incident at a tea hut just outside the village. I was invited there by one of my friends... and when I got there, everyone inside was dead and I was caught at the scene of the crime by Konoha ninja. They chased me and so I ran and ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore. I got away, but I left my old life behind me. I had to leave my acting career, my reputation as a good ninja, my family, and countless other things. All because of something I never did. I know that this all sounds unbelievable, especially because you're Konoha ninja and no doubt your records speak otherwise. But I miss my life too much to worry about my own safety in this matter. So please, bring me to the Hokage or whoever can possibly clear my name! I just want to be able to go back to my family and tell them that I'm still here and that I missed them!" Zilva said with increasing emotion until she burst into tears and almost choked on the last sentence. As the tears ran down her face, she buried her head into her chest trying to hide them. She wasn't used to showing any sort of weakness to anyone, but she couldn't control herself. Zilva began to wish that she never came or that it was already over; either resolved in her favor or in the Hokage's unknown opinion on the subject.

Back to top Go down
Ogatami
Ogatami

Pardon Me? [Open] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me? [Open] Pardon Me? [Open] EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 3:48 am

When a fisherman catches it's prey and beholds the few moments when his meal rests motionlessly on a well prepared hook, there are little words or terminologies that could thoroughly describe the frustration and bitterness the fisherman holds within himself. Much like the young Ogatami, however the pond was the gates and the prey was this rather doltish young woman who managed to effortlessly slip through his blades despite on how calculated Ogatami performed his movements. It was such a shame that such glorious bloodshed of a nukenin just slipped through his cracks in a mere leap of faith. Collecting the lives of nukenin was an undergroud ideology within each ninja, a silent pact one enters upon graduating for the academy. Although that task was typically assigned to the elites such as the ANBU, it would be shortsighted to believe that the younger ranks wouldn't adopt the same concept. How could they not? Nukenin were exiled and forsaken for a reason, typically a pretty good one at that. Those pose great harm and hazards within villages and their intentions are as clean as the bottom of Ogatami's shoes, which is pretty clean since he loves his shoes.. but that's besides the point.

The nukenin landed a few meters away from their location and proceeded to cover her ears with her scarf to avoid Ogatami's illusions. This was rather absurd because it would be impossible for a person to simply discover his techniques weakness in a matter of seconds, almost clairvoyant. He doubted that such a woman possessed such abilities and went with the latter thought that she somehow knew of the Ekiguchi's abilities, which didn't work either, seeing as how many people who knew about it didn't survive to tell the tale. Looking at her ditsy self with her ears plugged by her scarf made Ogatami want to slay her even more. Did she know how risky it was to dramatically mute her hearing in such a desperate attempt to avoid his blade? Ogatami could have cloned himself and attacked her from behind with his stealth, and she wouldn't even be able to hear him. Moreover his sound waves could surely pass through the pores of her scarf with little to no problem, but still, he kept his melody playing in a lower tune just in case.

After hearing this coo-coo woman rant about him jumping her all Ogatami could do was laugh inside. "-you don't have the authority to just jump me."She ranted, but on contrary he had right to attack her, even in a slight sense. She was about to enter the village with people that he loves dearly and the fact that she expects to just let you waltz in because you 'claim' to have information was appalling. Monthly Konohagakure catches at least a dozen nukenin from around the continent, very few harvested delicate information that was detrimental to preserving the stability of the village. He doubted she was one of those bunch.

Moments later the guards summoned themselves in front of the gates while radiating their mall-cop ambiances. "That won't be necessary. She has surrendered and has been disarmed. Stand down." One of them said sternly. Ogatami crossed his arms but not in defeat, but rather in speculation. After a few minutes of observing Denzou searching Zilva and listening to her feable whine of the tribulations in which she'd gone through, Ogatami then spoken. He moved beside the guard and tilted his head in divaness with an annoyed look on his face. There were not following proper protocol and and their common sense seemed to be as hollow as Zilva's words.

"Denzou what are you doing, are you out of your mind? That woman is a B-listed Nukenin for a reason and should be taken as highly dangerous. A simple search and a blade pointed around her back is far from proficient in containing her opportunities to possibly cause massive destruction to herself and those around her. Furthermore interrogation is never conducted outside the Head Quarters of the Intelligence Division for obvious reasons concerning confidentiality and outside influences. And moreso, it is ideal to take her into the village at least unconscious so that her memory and intentions can be siphoned and read by one of our sensors since the truth of a nukenin is hardly a truth at all. This is standard safety protocal for a bingo book nukenin." He voiced with his last statement in a questioning tone.
Back to top Go down
James
James

Pardon Me? [Open] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me? [Open] Pardon Me? [Open] EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 12:15 am

OOC: Am I supposed to post or are the guards going to do something?
Back to top Go down
Hollow Allegory
Hollow Allegory

Pardon Me? [Open] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me? [Open] Pardon Me? [Open] EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:34 am

((Sorry for the wait, things have been hectic. Going to make this short))

Denzou sighed outwardly at the sound of the Genin's voice, trying to preach to him about his job. He really was quite young, and still growing. His dedication to the rules as he had heard them was invigorating...usually. Right now though, they were annoying. He was the one in charge here, so he was the one who would decide what was what, not him. He tried to calm his annoyance before he spoke, and for the most part, he did, but a sliver sneaked through. "That is enough. You speak on matters in which you do not know everything. You should learn to gather information so that you do not act rashly. If you had paid attention, you would know that we do not intend to interrogate her for interrogation is not necessary. She has surrendered, not been captured. As for your concerns of the truth..." he looked over at Miyu who was still standing next to him, observing what was unfolding.

She knew what he was gesturing towards her for. He had mentioned memories being siphoned for truth by sensor ninja. Well, unknown to him, Miyu was in fact a sensor ninja. She could tell just by looking at the girl that she was sincere. Her feelings of regret and desperation at the moment were very sincere and not to be mistaken. She knew this, and spoke. "Her words are true, I am a sensor ninja. I have come across many who wish to hide their feelings and speak lies, but this woman is not one of them." Denzou nodded and looked sternly at the Genin, speaking no more to him and hearing no more of him. He looked at Zilva with an equally stern face. "I understand your situation, Zilva. What I think matters little though, for you will truly be judged by the Hokage." He sighed and looked at her sadly. "He has a point though. I am skipping stand procedure here, so I must take alternate steps to accomadate for your audience with the Hokage." He nodded at his clone who held her tightly.

Denzou stepped forward, and broke both of her arms so that they would be useless. He tried to ignore whatever reaction she gave, though Miyu was not so successful, and had to look away slightly. This way though, she wouldn't be able to pull anything funny, but was able to stay awake. He told Miyu to take the Genin and inform the ANBU of what was happening. In a few moments, they would be all over the two of them to watch her and the Hokage would be informed of what was coming. If she was too occupied right now, Zilva would be escorted to the prison to be held until she was available. If not, an audience would be achieved. Denzou knew he was making choices he technically couldn't, but he would take the flame from that later. For now, Denzou would begin escorting Zilva to the administration building. Her arms were broken, he was keeping an eye on her, and the ANBU would be watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pardon Me? [Open] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me? [Open] Pardon Me? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-