Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Caranore
Caranore

Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 4:31 am

Armor of Hell I have a problem with, at it basically provides near invulerability at S-Rank for 8 posts. It lasts 10 posts total, but can resist any E-A Rank jutsu for 8 posts? That in my opinion is too much.

The whole jutsu I have a problem with, but S-Rank in paticular.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
.Egor
.Egor

PostSubject: Re: Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:46 am

Caranore wrote:
Armor of Hell I have a problem with, at it basically provides near invulerability at S-Rank for 8 posts. It lasts 10 posts total, but can resist any E-A Rank jutsu for 8 posts? That in my opinion is too much.

The whole jutsu I have a problem with, but S-Rank in paticular.

Problem solved.

But if you personally have a problem with the jutsu, would you suggest of me removing 'Armor of Hell' from this app?
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 7:36 am

Nah, just a personal thing.

Reduce A-Rank and S-Rank durations of the armor, and please provide a better explanation on how exactly the armor protects against all jutsu of those ranks. Or you can make it physical attacks, thats up to your discretion.
Back to top Go down
.Egor
.Egor

PostSubject: Re: Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 11:54 pm

To be straight up with you, the 'Armor of Hell' is sorta unnecessary for this particular app.

Removed.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 12:01 am

Alright, if thats removed then I see no other problems with the application.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] Meikiri, Sho [Kirigakure Genin] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-