Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: New Age

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Stephanie.

Naruto: New Age Vide
PostSubject: Naruto: New Age Naruto: New Age EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 7:56 pm

Your ad: http://narutofa.forumotion.com/t184-ultimate-shinobi-20-a-naruto-rpg#795
Naruto: New Age Ohyeah11
Link: Click here
N:NA takes place in the "Dark Ages of Naruto", in the time before the villages created stability in the shinobi world. Right now, Shinobi travel in clans while they are hired out to various Feudal Lords. There is no peace as Independent lords in various regions are killed, throned, and killed again. Constant clan rivalries are born and swept away as they destroy one another, and new people with new abilities are born everyday. This is a time of uncertainty, betrayal, calamity, and certainly total war!

Members start as a civilian or a shinobi in the world of chaos. Civilians will either become Feudal Lords, Black Smiths, Medical professionals, or architects while Shinobi train to advance their jutsu and themselves or their clans. Nothing is set in stone, everything is to be built. Villages, Nations, Jutsu, Clans, Kekkei Genaki, and organizations are to be built from the ground up by the members. In this time of war, there is much blood shed. There will be no mod to void a topic if something distasteful happens to you, I say again, there will be no voiding on N:NA unless absolutely needed. The fate and the history of the plot on N:NA is completely player driven, no staff intervention.

With only 5 canon kekkei genaki, the rest of the famous canon bloodline abilities are left out there to be re-created by you. Whether the world stays in this dark age or advances to the age of villages, is up to you. Empires, Democracies, and everything in between is left to be developed by you. We are building our own naruto universe that will be completely unique from the other ones out there. N:NA will have loose rank restrictions at the start, so powerful ninja can be created from the start if you hurry.

This new age is going to need influential members to lead the sites plot further and further, We will need both leaders and followers to make this site great.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: New Age Naruto: New Age EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 10:46 am

We aren't Ultimate Shinobi 2.0 anymore, just Ultimate Shinobi.

Also, you copied our advertisements rules. scratch I don't appreciate that, please remove them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Stephanie.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: New Age Naruto: New Age EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 10:29 pm

I changed most of the wording, though you can't really copyright rules themselves as other forums have them. Title is fixed also.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: New Age Naruto: New Age EmptySat 20 Aug 2011, 10:35 am

Steph, I wrote them up therefore I have creative ownership of them, therefore taking them is plagiarism. I'll look back over your Advertisement Rules when I have time, in the meantime I'll just approve this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: New Age Naruto: New Age Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-