Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I swear to god that blood was here when I got here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
NolChannel
NolChannel

I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. Vide
PostSubject: I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. EmptySat 27 Aug 2011, 11:19 pm

Well... how to keep this short...

I'm NolChannel, an online roleplayer for a bit over four years with highly mixed experiences on Naruto sites. As much a sadist as a kind person, I hope you enjoy your experiences with me regardless of which side of my kunai you're on.

I also go by "The Science Freak", "TSF", or "Nol".
Back to top Go down
Nýx
Nýx

PostSubject: Re: I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. EmptySat 27 Aug 2011, 11:42 pm

Hello~ And Welcome!

I am Nýx!~ Although I haven't made my character yet, you seem like a fun person, who I would enjoy to RP with! ^_^ I hope we do end up having a topic at some point~

Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. EmptySat 27 Aug 2011, 11:45 pm

Welcome Nol!

I swear these introductions are getting more and more creative by the day...
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM a Staff Member or make use of the Forum Assistance Section.
Hope you have a brilliant time with us!
FLASH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 12:19 am

Hey Nol,
It's great to have you here, I'm sure you'll have fun.
Good luck, I'll see ya around
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Nýx
Nýx

PostSubject: Re: I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 12:20 am

Suijin wrote:

Welcome Nol!

I swear these introductions are getting more and more creative by the day...
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM a Staff Member or make use of the Forum Assistance Section.
Hope you have a brilliant time with us!
:flash:

Mine is still the best, ne? :D

Last edited by Nýx on Sun 28 Aug 2011, 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 12:20 am

Lol no offence but NolChannel sounds like a perfume Razz

Welcome to the site my beautifully smelling friend.... hm, I sound weird. Geez D: Just joking.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 12:38 am

Nýx wrote:

Mine is still the best, ne? Very Happy

You've definitely outdone the rest.
TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 1:16 am

"NolChannel"... I'm interested in the reasoning behind choosing such a name. Anyway, welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, NolChannel.
Back to top Go down
killthothin
killthothin

PostSubject: Re: I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 4:17 am

i look forward to seeing you in a mission nol... no matter wich side the explosive clay your on *evil laugh* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://nyan.cat/
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 4:19 am

Sup? Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. I swear to god that blood was here when I got here. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-