Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toku's Training [1436 words]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Toku's Training [1436 words] Vide
PostSubject: Toku's Training [1436 words] Toku's Training [1436 words] EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 7:01 pm

Chakra training "Not so safe Meditation"

It was on an early morning that Toku left the safe haven of the Leaf village and walked out through the main gate, heading towards a dangerous place where many thugs and missing ninja used to gather before setting out to rob innocent people, kill merchants who traveled the roads between the villages and attack settlements in search of money and other valuable items. Very few would be stupid enough to go there, making it the perfect place for Toku to take his training to the next level. Walking through the forests surrounding the forest, people always avoided moving away from the road, though that was exactly what Toku would be doing, not being the one who was afraid of what others might do to him, thinking they should worry about what he would be doing to them. "The only way I can get stronger now is if I start looking for dangerous situations and manage to keep my calm. If I do get attacked, I will be able to test my strength, to see just how much stronger I have become due to my training. If I lose here, I know I did not work hard enough, and would not deserve to get out alive" Toku thought to himself as his stone cold gaze moved through the trees, keeping a close eye on the places that could act as a hiding place for a possible marauder or a common thief. Finding not a single trace of thug or missing nin activity, Toku walked straight ahead until he made it to a place where he found many bones that once belonged to large creatures.

Walking over to the large bone structures, he looked around to be sure that no one would sneak up on him, being as sure as possible since he did not want to be killed in his blind spot. Loosening some of the bandages around his right arm, he manipulated them to form an arm, and shot it towards one of the upper bones that seemed to have once acted as a rib cage, and then used it to pull himself up. As the bandages all went back in place, Toku sat down in a meditative position, took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Being as calm as he could be, he cleared his mind from any thought and stopped most of his body functions, at least the one's he did not need at the time, while focusing on his hearing alone. He figured that if he could remain calm in a place like this, he could remain calm anywhere he went. Focusing on his surroundings, he could hear things and picture what it was, like the wind passing through the trees that made the leaves rustle. He could hear how young birds called for their mother, and could hear woodpeckers making holes in trees with their beaks. Letting his chakra flow freely through both his body and bandages, a light blue aura formed around him as he entered a meditative state, causing the aura to flare through the dark night. He knew that the light that shined around him might attract others, though that was not something he was afraid of. In all honesty, he hoped that some of the fire countries thugs and criminals would make their way to him so he could make a dent in their numbers. Now having a completely calm state of mind, he enjoyed the calm and soothing sounds of nature as long as he could.

But suddenly, he heard different sounds coming from the treeline, the sound of footsteps. He was sure that these could not belong to a single person, but waited in order to be certain of it, so he would not get worked up for only a single person that might try to rob him of things he did not have. After a minute or two, he heard three different voices as the steps got closer, assuring him that there where more then just one man. As Toku opened his eyes and let his aura die down a bit as it was drawn back into his body. Upon getting up, he got a better look at the people who made his way over to him, and overheard them saying that they would take whatever he had, including his life. "Listen up you pieces of filth, I will only offer this once, so you'd better tie it in your ears, because I will not tell you again.

Speed training "The kill"

Turn around and leave now, or you will be killed. Attack me, and you will be killed. Give me one foul look, and you will... be killed
" Toku said with both a determined and scary tone of voice as he jumped down the large rib cage of the dead creature and stood in front of the men that came to rob him. Toku had been training long and hard for this day, crushing rocks with his bare hands, running laps around the village and kicking dents in trees in order to increase his physical power, his endurance and movement speed. If the criminals would make even one wrong move, he would test his newly gained power and use it to send them all down to hell without thinking twice.

Waiting for a couple of seconds, the men looked at each other and took out a knife, something that answered the question Toku had asked. Knowing that these men had a desire to burn in the deepest pits of hell, he unraveled some of the bandaging around his arms while taunting the men to attack him. Letting out a fierce roar, one of the men shot towards Toku with his knife in an attempt to stab and kill him, though that was something the young genin would not let him do. Forming a string of hand seals, the bandages around his body hardened, turning it's color into a darker, brown one. With the blade coming in fast, he stabbed Toku in the stomach, but it did not have the desired effect. As the knife's blade shattered upon impact, Toku grabbed the man's throat and twisted him around, taking the man into a tight strangle hold. This act had most likely started the other two, who took out a pair of Shuriken and threw them at him. Snapping the man's neck, he threw the corpse forward while dashing to the side and into the dark treeline. With his great speed and dark color of his bandages, he used the cover of the night and whatever cover the trees would offer him. Climbing up into a tree, he let some of the bandages come down from above, wrapping tightly around the man's arms and neck, raising him up into the tree while letting out a shriek of fear as he started losing consciousness. Silently choking the man, he waited and watched how the last remaining man looked around in order to find his companion that had just disappeared out of sight.

As a loud, crashing sound was heard behind him, the man turned around to see the lifeless body of his companion. Dropping down from the tree and onto the corpse, Toku was able to see the horror in the man's eyes, the color of his bandages changed into a lighter color as they flew around him like tentacles, giving him the appearance of some kind of monster that was told to children so they would not leave the village at night. Having lost the will to fight, the criminal dropped to his knees and begged for his life, though this was not answered the way he had wanted it too. "You people feel so strong when you outnumber someone, you steal from the people who worked for their money and you kill those who do not want to hand over their savings to the likes of you. You sicken me, your kind of people sickens me and the way you live makes me want to puke. Disappear, cockroach" Toku said as a whole barrage of bandages shot towards the man, cutting him open wherever they hit him, turning him into a bloody pulp of flesh, bones and blood. If one was to lay eyes upon it, they would not be able to see if this had been an animal or a human due to the way he was mangled. Now that the sun was coming up, Toku figured it would be the smartest move to just go to the river and wash of the blood before he'd go back into the village, and left the graveyard behind.

End of the topic
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-