Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert cool topic-name here

View previous topic View next topic Go down
nightwatch

Insert cool topic-name here Vide
PostSubject: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 12:12 am

Despair, mortals!

I've always wanted to start a topic with that line, you know? It gives a certain sense of foreboding that just makes my stomach tingle. That, or the tingle comes from eating that electric eel earlier... are those things poisonous?

On second thought, never mind. I guess that since the forum is named "Introductions" that's what we do here, right? Are you eager to get to know me?

Why do your eyes keep going towards the "back"-button?

I'll just keep it brief, for now. Name's Albin, a Swedish dude from a small town called Nässjö. I'm 21 years old, despite acting like a five-years old at times, and currently work as a security guard at a snuff factory. Glorious work, really, as I never thought I'd actually get paid for sitting on a chair and constantly stare at a computer for twelve hours straight (and my mother used to tell me it'd only get me fat and lazy, bah!)
Hobbies include reading, writing and trying to stay in touch with whatever persons unfortunate enough to have me as a friend. I also enjoy baking, but sadly my so-called kitchen isn't really adapted to cooking of any kind since it's basically a sink and a small cooker in one corner of my hall.

So, um... Hi and all that! Hope that this site is as pleasant as it smells!
By the way, do you like cookies?
Back to top Go down
MrStygian
MrStygian

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 12:17 am

Interesting beginning, however, I chuckled when I heard your voice crack TEEHEE

Joking aside, welcome good friend. Hope to see you among us role playing for years to come, and enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
Celene
Celene

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 12:30 am

This was Fabulous Insert cool topic-name here 287405

Enjoy your stay dear... Friend ;3

And I LOVE cookies <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 12:44 am

That job sounds too awesome to be true!

Welcome to the forum, Nightwatch... I see what you did thar!
TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
nightwatch

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 1:08 am

MrStygian: My voice do not crack! It merely struggles to keep up with the awesomeness that is my thinking, something which causes it to momentarily stumble before it once more regains its footing and continues on to deliver messages of truth and coolness.

...and it most certainly didn't break there. Rolling Eyes

In all honesty though, thanks for the welcome. I hope to be able to post a character soon and actually get on to posting in the RP-section ^^'

Celene: I aim to please. Or to kill. Take your pick.

Delighted to make your acquaintance, friend Smile I hereby present you with an internet cookie. It's not edible, but I'll make sure to send some of the more eatable variety once I figure out how to actually email them. ^^

Sir Suijin: The downside of the job is the lack of a social life. I've got a picture of my mother, so at least I know how she looked before I started working here. That aside, it is still an awesome way to pay the bills!

To everyone: Thanks for the swift replies, the awesome welcoming and the general friendliness. Hugs are now in order, so don't be alarmed if arms suddenly sprout from your display and envelop you.

Also, don't be alarmed at my hubris, I'm generally quite down to earth. It's something with introduction threads that make me go ballistic and overrate my abilities (and my looks, did I tell you I look dead sexy in a man-kini?)
Back to top Go down
Celene
Celene

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 1:13 am

I choose the "aiming to please" part xD

*accepts the internet cookie and somehow munched on it*
Delicious cooking I Must say Insert cool topic-name here 287405
And I loo forward to those more edible ones ... Wink

And Ps:
You seem quite the fantastic person Celene\'s Emote
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 1:24 am

Ahhh! It's the herald of the invasion of acorn-stealing things from the depths of Maki!

*Pulls out his squirrel gun and begins firing large explosive projectiles that defy all logic in terms of power, causing massive property damage and completely failing to hit remotely near his target.*

Oh wait... he has cookies? All hail our new overlords!

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 1:33 am

This topic made me lol quite a bit, jolly good show ol' chap! Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 4:17 am

Yay! Another person with an awesome sense of humor! Welcome, friend. Hope you enjoy yourself here. :3
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 10:22 am

Fuck, I wish my topic titles were as cool as yours. D:
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 11:59 am

You seem "interesting"... Welcome to the site, Nightwatch.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 12:58 pm

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:26 pm

O_O too much writing... it... fries.... my.... brain.

Lol welcome to the forum, have fun and enjoy your stay ^_^
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:43 pm

Haha xD 'Ello there Nightwatch. Hope you enjoy your stay on the most awesome RP site ever to be made ;D

~Amy I- The One And Only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 5:09 am

Welcome, Albin!

As everyone has already mentioned - awesome topic name!

It is utterly fabulous to meet you and I can't wait to see you about in the chat-box, and RPing on the forum!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert cool topic-name here Insert cool topic-name here Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-