Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this site still active?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Certaiend

Is this site still active? Vide
PostSubject: Is this site still active? Is this site still active? EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 9:58 am

Hello Naruto Fans one and all, I am CertainEnd. To whom it concerns, is this website still active?
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Is this site still active? Is this site still active? EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 10:00 am

It is and will always be. Though the activity dropped a bit since school started. But everybody is still coming here.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is this site still active? Is this site still active? EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 6:38 pm

Welcome. Yes, we are quite active, but things have dropped temporarily, due to work/school, as Rockboy said.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the staff (you can find them on the left).
Enjoy your stay.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Is this site still active? Is this site still active? EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 7:10 pm

Welcome to the site, if you need any help be sure to pm me (or the staff of course) or find me in the chat box

Staff list link:click me =D
Back to top Go down
Certaiend

PostSubject: Re: Is this site still active? Is this site still active? EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 9:04 am

Could someone of the staff plz correct my name, I meant it to be 'CertainEnd', but I typed it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is this site still active? Is this site still active? EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 9:38 am

There is a name request thread, post in there, heres a link: Name change request thread
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Is this site still active? Is this site still active? EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 10:10 am

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Is this site still active? Is this site still active? EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 10:02 pm

Certaiend wrote:
Could someone of the staff plz correct my name, I meant it to be 'CertainEnd', but I typed it wrong.

Excuse me but you're caught my eye with that word of yours, I don't believe I've ever seen anything quite like it and I'd like to know where it came from and what it means. This 'plz' word, it seems to be very similar in use to 'Please' based on the context clues but you can never be quite sure with those new and exciting word formations am I right? Also you can avoid these problems by simply looking at the bar you're typing into before you press send, the forum also has a very nifty preview button for posts if you need that. Get Firefox of Google Chrome and they come with auto-spellcheck even.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Is this site still active? Is this site still active? EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 10:27 pm

I'm torn between laughing, crying, hitting Hage, agreeing with Hage and all sorts of other things. However you might spell your pleasantries, welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Is this site still active? Is this site still active? EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 10:31 pm

~Fox~ wrote:
I'm torn between laughing, crying, hitting Hage, agreeing with Hage and all sorts of other things.

We're not talking about last night, forum stuff has to stay PG-13 sweetheart. Sides' the kiddies appreciate having their eye-sight.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Is this site still active? Is this site still active? EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 11:17 pm

Last night was something TEEHEE

Anyways, Welcome CertainEnd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this site still active? Is this site still active? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-