Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mornings Don't Last Long

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Iruel
Iruel

Mornings Don't Last Long Vide
PostSubject: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011, 1:31 am

For some reason I have always had a habit of killing of my first attempts at creating something. Never known why I did something so remarkable stupid, but nonetheless I have done so. Not really nice for my, but do smokes give a damn if it's nice for them? No, I don't think so. They might acknowledge it at some point during their short(er) lives, but once their chosen poison.
My own specifically chosen poison is RPing. Hello I'm Tabris, nice to meet you. I don't really want to say US, cuz they'll be people who have signed up but are now inactive. So when I say you.....it'd probably be addressing the plural of people who will hopefully welcome a little kid to the big boys playing ground. Yes I am 14, mayhap a little young, but here I am.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011, 9:23 pm

That entire post is an indecipherable labyrinth of attempted intellectual word usage that comes across much less like a well-trained wordsmith and more like a child throwing around dud grenades in the hopes that someone mistakes their territory for a minefield despite it having none of the actual punch that a true field would. You're better of speaking in a level of English more people are capable of understanding, not to mention the typos and grammar errors don't help. It'll make your life boundlessly simple, I assure you.

Enough of that though, typical mistakes that people make in trying to make a first impression I suppose. Most people here don't care about your age unless you go around flaunting its traits, at which point its more the lingering aura of attempted elitism that gets you in trouble than the actually numerical value. You're more than welcome to come play with the big kids on the big kid playground, just know that the bars are waxed, the sand is lava, and the slide is coated with sandpaper. Takes some getting used to, a few nights of shitting blood, vomiting, sobbing, ya know? The usual stuff.

Anywho, I'll let everyone else chime in with something now.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 1:37 am

*shoos Richard away* Behave. You naughty. Though I do like this bad cop/good cop thing we have going.

Anyway. Welcome Tabris, hope you enjoy yourself here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 1:48 am

... I'm actually kinda glad I made an introduction before Hage came back. Anyways welcome to the site Tabris
Back to top Go down
kana kinoshi
Konoha Nin
kana kinoshi

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 2:21 am

Welcome Tabris, I am sure you will do just fine. If not there are people here to help you out bot in the IC world and OOC. If you evern need an rp buddy, give me a PM. Laters and hope you like our site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Logan
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 2:45 am

Welcome Tabris to US. Don't worry, some may be strict but some aren't. Simple enough eh? You'll do just fine. You'll find alot of friends here at US for yourselve and if you need help, ask staff or other members =D
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 8:58 am

RockBoy wrote:
... I'm actually kinda glad I made an introduction before Hage came back. Anyways welcome to the site Tabris

That just means I have to find other avenues with which to thrust forth my opinions and statements. Theres no safe haven until I'm dead and when I do die? Theres no safe haven in any known or unknown point in all facets of the universe in every dimensional space. So be happy for my limitations as a corporeal being.

~Fox~ wrote:
*shoos Richard away* Behave. You naughty. Though I do like this bad cop/good cop thing we have going.

I am JUSTICE!
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySat 22 Oct 2011, 12:19 pm

Quite the random topic title we have here. Anyway, welcome to Ultimate Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 3:54 am

Kunshu Ame wrote:
That entire post is an indecipherable labyrinth of attempted intellectual word usage that comes across much less like a well-trained wordsmith and more like a child throwing around dud grenades in the hopes that someone mistakes their territory for a minefield despite it having none of the actual punch that a true field would. You're better of speaking in a level of English more people are capable of understanding, not to mention the typos and grammar errors don't help. It'll make your life boundlessly simple, I assure you.
Your pointing stuff out that I'm already quite well aware of ya know Hageshii? I know I'm absolute pants at grammar and the other annoying add-ons our language has bastardized. My apologies for offending your (un)holy eyes with that pitiful excuse of a post. FLASH!

~Fox~ wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome! Please Good Cop, keep Bad Cop on a very short leash.

RockBoy wrote:

I should have joined up earlier, kept myself from getting verbally abused. Thanks for the cheerful reception.

kana kinoshi wrote:
Welcome Tabris, I am sure you will do just fine. If not there are people here to help you out bot in the IC world and OOC. If you evern need an rp buddy, give me a PM. Laters and hope you like our site.
Thanks for the kind words KK, I've done this before, so it shouldn't present any technical difficulties aside from the few that I have encountered.

Logan wrote:
Welcome Tabris to US. Don't worry, some may be strict but some aren't. Simple enough eh? You'll do just fine. You'll find alot of friends here at US for yourselve and if you need help, ask staff or other members =D
It's really no different from most other Forums, I think.....

Ulkira wrote:
Quite the random topic title we have here. Anyway, welcome to Ultimate Shinobi.
I've seen worse titles, I have a fixation with them. I hope to see you are anyway.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 4:40 am

Ohhai.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 7:05 am

Oh just ignore Hage, I figured he'd stop when that hampster died up there but it hasn't.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 7:41 am

Who's Hage? Mornings Don't Last Long 815275
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 7:50 am

Eh? Lets look it up shall we?

Hage:
-verb; to be a Hageshii*.
-noun; annoying dip shit
-Synonyms: quicksilver fingers, sharp of mind, deformed skull; frequent delusions of grandiose power; sociopthic.

*one who was dropped by a parent at an early age. i.e. a failed case of infanticide.

The Hage has been defined.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 8:53 am

We all know Richard is hard to deal with at times, but responding with such arrogance as a new member doesn't always make the best impression.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 10:52 am

Tabris wrote:
Kunshu Ame wrote:
Your pointing stuff out that I'm already quite well aware of ya know Hageshii? I know I'm absolute pants at grammar and the other annoying add-ons our language has bastardized. My apologies for offending your (un)holy eyes with that pitiful excuse of a post. FLASH!

No, I didn't know at the time of posting, but more information is always welcome. 'Our' language hasn't really bastardized anything considering its already a bastard language from the base English used in the actually country of England, you can't bastardize the bastard, but I suppose thats only technicality. I just figured you'd appreciate some honest information and feedback in a way only blunt-language can provide. I just so happen to have that in spades. Of course, I don't really care if you want it or not, too much cushioning in today's society to protect fragile little egos that get upset with the tiniest little touch...

Ryo wrote:
Oh just ignore Hage, I figured he'd stop when that hampster died up there but it hasn't.

Hamster? What would I need with a rodent? They're reptile food and thats about all they're good for really...

Tabris wrote:

Hage:
-noun; annoying dip shit
-Synonyms: quicksilver fingers, sharp of mind, deformed skull; frequent delusions of grandiose power; sociopthic.

*one who was dropped by a parent at an early age. i.e. a failed case of infanticide.

Your dictionary seems to be a bit odd to say the least, but I don't own one so what do I know *shrug* I'd just like to point out that its not in your best interest to try and prod me. I mean that with complete sincerity. You'll only tire yourself out trying to get a response until you find the right button; but who I am to dictate what you do with your free time.
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 2:47 pm

Adam wrote:
We all know Richard is hard to deal with at times, but responding with such arrogance as a new member doesn't always make the best impression.
My apologies, if my comments have been seen as arrogant I shall curb my tendencies for profanity. My comments were intended to be taken as more sarcastic then anything else.

Kunshu Ame wrote:
Tabris wrote:
Kunshu Ame wrote:

No, I didn't know at the time of posting, but more information is always welcome. 'Our' language hasn't really bastardized anything considering its already a bastard language from the base English used in the actually country of England, you can't bastardize the bastard, but I suppose thats only technicality. I just figured you'd appreciate some honest information and feedback in a way only blunt-language can provide. I just so happen to have that in spades. Of course, I don't really care if you want it or not, too much cushioning in today's society to protect fragile little egos that get upset with the tiniest little touch...
Heh, I'm not really sure what the English are, but after being invaded so many times, I suppose bastard works as well as anything else. I am deeply appreciative of feedback, however it would be more constructive if you pointed out what was actually the error. I will understand if it is too troublesome for you to do so, and merely are content to gesture at the overall content.

Tabris wrote:

Hage:
-noun; annoying dip shit

Quote :

Your dictionary seems to be a bit odd to say the least, but I don't own one so what do I know *shrug* I'd just like to point out that its not in your best interest to try and prod me. I mean that with complete sincerity. You'll only tire yourself out trying to get a response until you find the right button; but who I am to dictate what you do with your free time.
Dictionary? I suppose if I were too look you up anywhere it would be within the Urban Dictionary, I have no knowledge of a Site that randomly generates words. I'll see if I can find one to come up with a more flattering disposition. I am well aware of your Role-Playing Abilities, and if you so decided to kill me, then it is without a doubt that I would end up dead.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 8:46 pm

Welcum tabris!
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011, 6:19 pm

Welcoooooome Tabris!~ (loldelayedwelcomeftw)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:02 pm

I forgive you. Mornings Don't Last Long 287405
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mornings Don't Last Long Mornings Don't Last Long Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-