Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kalin??? No its...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kalin
Kalin

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 10:55 pm

Hi my fans, atleast if any are still on this site, Im the Mastermind behind Kenshiki Naito. Hi to those who remeber me give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 11:14 pm

Afraid that I don't know you, Kalin, but hello and welcome to US anyway! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 11:59 pm

I don't remember you either, hardly surprising considering my length of time here. Anyways, welcome, enjoy your stay here (thats mandatory I'm afraid)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Kalin
Kalin

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011, 12:09 am

This was back about atleast 6 months
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011, 12:15 am

That would explain, as I've been here for five months. Anyways, I hope to get to know you better and what not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011, 1:46 am

I'm not impressed, never heard of ya. Lemme' know when ya get some real fame or infamy in a character...
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011, 10:27 am

Allow me to join the group of people who don't remember you. And welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011, 10:59 am

Its official by 4-0 vote, nobody knows you and gives only a marginal damn. You are now free to try and hastily attempt to jog the memories of the people posting here and skimming the topic as if the memories were locked inside of us and waiting for your glorious speech to unearth them like cocoon-locked butterflies. I, for one, will continue with my present amount of damn-giving-ness considering your apparently repressed cockiness, at least be direct with the ego. You make the rest of us with justified egos look bad ya daft bastard...
Back to top Go down
Kalin
Kalin

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptySun 27 Nov 2011, 8:09 pm

As fun as that may sound, I'd rather let my true fans remember me with jogging their memory. Dont remeber you guys, atleast not your usernames, but then you weren't on the origional site, and may not have been around on 2.0 when adam was trying to make the mist village rule the site.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:34 am

I was around before you were, so the only excuse is username changes. The character rings no bells so it clearly wasn't as important as you imagine.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:50 am

First Jounin ever approved on our site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011, 9:06 am

Since when was that a trophy? Its like being the first person to use a bathroom in a new house, big whoop, everybody is gonna' end up using it and the people who built it already touched it so you're not the first one to really contact it or behold it. Just the first one to use it, which isn't a big deal, nobody parades around proud of themselves for that. Makes no sense to me...
Back to top Go down
Logan
Logan

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 4:01 am

Well.. I've been here a long time, just had an alt retired, lost account, and it's been here for at least 7 months now.. But anyways, welcome back to US, 2.0.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kalin??? No its... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kalin??? No its... Kalin??? No its... Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-