Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, dear god, he's back...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Malkavian
Malkavian

Oh, dear god, he's back...  Vide
PostSubject: Oh, dear god, he's back... Oh, dear god, he's back...  EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 4:46 am

So, after my extended (Too damn long) absence, I have returned. Rejoice (or scream in terror. I'll let you decide which.) With that being said... I have a few questions, and an idea I wish to try.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear god, he's back... Oh, dear god, he's back...  EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 5:02 am

Having only 9 posts to your name makes it kind of difficult for people to even remember who you were, much less be that interested in your return to have any special type of response. Just throwing that out there for ya.
Back to top Go down
Malkavian
Malkavian

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear god, he's back... Oh, dear god, he's back...  EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 5:14 am

I know this. I'm just hyper off sugar and too much caffine at the moment. Dont mind me. @_@
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear god, he's back... Oh, dear god, he's back...  EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 11:04 am

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear god, he's back... Oh, dear god, he's back...  EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 6:17 pm

Could you be more blunt Hage? Anyways, Welcome Back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear god, he's back... Oh, dear god, he's back...  EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 8:18 pm

winged blade wrote:
Could you be more blunt Hage? Anyways, Welcome Back.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
kana kinoshi
Konoha Nin
kana kinoshi

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear god, he's back... Oh, dear god, he's back...  EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 10:00 pm

Welcome back Malkavian I hope to rp with your character someday. Please keep me in mind if you need parners for any missions or topics and I will do the same. Have fun here at US
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear god, he's back... Oh, dear god, he's back...  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-