Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
TNT
TNT

:) Vide
PostSubject: :) :) EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 12:46 am

Dear People of the Naruto RPG universe,

I doubt the vast majority of those who may read this will know or remember me. I'm ok with that. It's not like I represented well how I act in person, anyway. I know, I know. It's a big surprise that I don't actually go around flying teabagging random people, or trolling every chance I can. Actually, that last part isn't true. I am a troll. But that's not the point. The point is, this place was a big part of me as I was growing into maturity. It taught me disappointment. It helped to teach me the importance of being goofy to help release stress. It taught me that people can't always be trusted. It taught me that people you've never even seen may be there for you. It taught me that sometimes you want something so bad, you'll do anything to get it, and when those in power finally offer it to you, you've been chasing after it so long, you don't really want it anymore. There have been good and bad times here. Times I will never forget. It's like I wasn't sitting at a computer, getting fatter, having no friends to talk to. I could just get online and get away from everything. At that time, I think that's what I needed.

Now, I'm teaching martial arts, shedding off the fat and putting on the muscle, greeting everybody as I walk down the halls to class, learning how to play a few instruments, getting ready for cage fighting, and just living life to the fullest. Every now and then, I think about this place, and I miss it. I consider coming back, and then realizing I'd have no time for it with work and AP classes. On top of that, I'd have to learn about Naruto all over again because I haven't watched it in a few years. Razz Just know that ya'll are on my mind.

Sincerely, a grizzled veteran.

Shout out to Adam for putting up with my shit throughout the years. I love you ya purple haired bastard. Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: :) :) EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 8:01 am

OMG MONTY!
:) Tumblr_lso4m18nGL1qf5o6g

I saw this up and was so excited, reading it made me smile but at the same time made me sad because you're not coming back. I miss you a lot mate and you were never as bad as you thought you were, I hope one day you can find some time to at least log in on a regular basis and have a chat, glad life is treating you well. Ily n shit. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: :) :) EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 8:24 am

Good luck with everything Monty.

As Adam said you were never as bad as you thought you were! There is nothing like a bit of comical relief in the C-Box. I wish you the best of luck, hope our paths cross soon.

lUv t0dD xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: :) :) EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 10:43 pm

Thanks guys. Smile It's kind of sadistic how good it feels to be missed. I might drop by more often. ^__^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :) :) EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 11:39 pm

Monty, welcome back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :) :) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum