Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poison Guidelines

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Poison Guidelines Vide
PostSubject: Poison Guidelines Poison Guidelines EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012, 9:44 pm

As it is not clear, I'd like to make a question concerning the usage of poison within RPs.

Firstly, do I need to have my equipment reapproved with poison being noted on the weapon to use it?

Or, can I assume that I can apply my poison to my weapons during any RP?

If I can, must I specific state that I am applying poison to my weapons, or can I enter a battle and claim to have already placed poison on weapons? (Which from an RP standpoint makes sense most of the time, particularly during a mission where combat is expected.)

When and how my Poison is applied to my weapons determines in my opinion whether or not I wish to go through the hassle of it at all.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Poison Guidelines Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poison Guidelines Poison Guidelines EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 10:41 pm

The thing is we should never just make the assumption that poison is on your weapon, but I really get where you're coming from it would be a burden to make a roleplay every time in preparation to go to battle. Perhaps we should make notes on your weapons that there's usually poison applied to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Poison Guidelines Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poison Guidelines Poison Guidelines EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 11:00 pm

Adam wrote:
Perhaps we should make notes on your weapons that there's usually poison applied to them.
Or the Poison Template could be altered to have a section for "Usage", where the maker specifies how he/she intends to use the poison (which state of matter is used in battle, what weapon/item holds the poison, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Poison Guidelines Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poison Guidelines Poison Guidelines EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 11:53 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Adam wrote:
Perhaps we should make notes on your weapons that there's usually poison applied to them.
Or the Poison Template could be altered to have a section for "Usage", where the maker specifies how he/she intends to use the poison (which state of matter is used in battle, what weapon/item holds the poison, etc.).

Nice. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org

Poison Guidelines Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poison Guidelines Poison Guidelines EmptyWed 07 Mar 2012, 2:55 am

And, solved...?
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Poison Guidelines Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poison Guidelines Poison Guidelines EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 3:36 pm

♥ B. wrote:
And, solved...?

It has been a month, so probably yes.

Moved to Solved Topics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poison Guidelines Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poison Guidelines Poison Guidelines Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum