Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nishas introductory thing and stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AutumnHearts
AutumnHearts

Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Vide
PostSubject: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 2:33 pm

So uhm. Hi and stuff. Im Nisha and I was bullied into posting this by two annoying boys. Not really in to naruto myself so dunno how active I'll be. I come from Wales.

I like: Exploring, ponies, martial arts, sweets, sweet fruits and piggy back rides and dunking biscuits in my tea.

I dislike: Vegetables, Drake, chavs, scary noises in the dark, cannibals, Sarah Palin and dropping biscuits in my tea.

Drake and Adam also told me to mention them, so they were the two boys who bullied me here.

There, I think that'll do for an introduction. Hearts and huggles for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 2:38 pm

You're Welsh?!
So much win!

Welcome, brah.
Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 2:40 pm

I'm next to vegetables. T.T
Back to top Go down
.Karasu
.Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 2:43 pm

Ah, welcome. Another person who has been here less than twenty-four hours. I was invited by Dan but unlike you I have some history with Naruto. Oh well, look forward to RP'ing with you. Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 2:49 pm

AutumnHearts wrote:

Drake and Adam also told me to mention them, so they were the two boys who bullied me here.

Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Jack-nicholson-yes
Back to top Go down
AutumnHearts
AutumnHearts

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 2:52 pm

I actually have loads of history with Naruto ^^ But it mainly involves me being dragged around by friends.

Yeah Im Welsh. But uhh... Im not sure what that has to do with my winning level. Also please to not refer to me as "Brah" ><

Adam you're creeping me out Dx
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 2:55 pm

Cute Beg
Back to top Go down
AutumnHearts
AutumnHearts

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 3:04 pm

Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Anime-pouting-face-i11
Back to top Go down
.Karasu
.Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 3:22 pm

I am now having a hard time taking any of you seriously. Not that it matters, I just had a little chuckle upon seeing Jack Nicholson almost immediately followed by the pouty miscreant.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 8:35 pm

Quote :
I like: Exploring, ponies, martial arts, sweets, sweet fruits and piggy back rides and dunking biscuits in my tea.

I dislike: Vegetables, Drake, chavs, scary noises in the dark, cannibals, Sarah Palin and dropping biscuits in my tea.
... We're going to get along just fine, sweetie. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 8:37 pm

Adam wrote:
AutumnHearts wrote:

Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Jack-nicholson-yes

Calling them boys, eh? EH? D: They're like 54 and 68 added together, then multiplied by the square root of 3, divided by 18, then tripled and halved. Each. I've seen their pictures on the internet D: It's legit.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 9:17 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi! If you have any questions don't hesitate to post them in Forum Assistance or contact a staff member directly via PM. Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 12:27 am

Nishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie! <3 It's Amy here~ Welcome to US :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
The Third Raikage.
The Third Raikage.

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 4:17 am

Nisha, it is lovely to see you here. (: Please enjoy your stay on our wonderful board.

Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Nishas introductory thing and stuff. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-