Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
CYANIDE CANDY
CYANIDE CANDY

Avatar: The Legend of Korra - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Korra Avatar: The Legend of Korra - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 5:16 am

Ulkira wrote:
RockBoy wrote:
All I know is that I want to have a voice like Steve Blum aka Amon
+ Infinite

Seriously, Steve Blum's voice acting is the main reason why I already love Amon so much.

Oh, and his Energy Bending is kinda cool too, I guess...

You said it, sister!
Back to top Go down
Koshi Sato

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Korra Avatar: The Legend of Korra - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 4:24 pm

I most definitely like this cartoon. It is as good as the original it even has more airbenders in it plus the scene when young Korra bursts unto the room bending like a madwoman had me laughing out loud . It is good to see humor in it
Back to top Go down
Johnyboy000
Johnyboy000

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Korra Avatar: The Legend of Korra - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012, 3:24 am

GOD, I LOVE THIS SHOW!

I agree with Koshi. It's just as good as the original, but I think it tries to separate itself from The Last Airbender and be a different entity. The humor and story structure is somewhat similar, sure, but the same writers from before worked on it.

Ever since Season 3 of Last Airbender, I thought that the show grows up with the viewer. The stakes get higher and the content gets a little more mature, and I've never seen a show do that before. I have to say I'm addicted, frankly.

And Steven Blum's voice is godly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Korra Avatar: The Legend of Korra - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-