Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ello Mates

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Alexx The Nerd
Alexx The Nerd

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Ello Mates Ello Mates EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 3:27 am

Ello mates, I'm Alexx, I am pleased to see this site, it is amazingly well done. The imaging and the coding, all phenomenal. Well anyways, I am a 17 year old teen that used to watch anime all the time, I stopped naruto when shippuden started mostly because I despised Sasuke anyways. Well then I am an advanced text based role player. I am also a model, believe it or not
<-----The Image to the left is me believe it or not lawl anyways nice to talk to you all
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ello Mates Ello Mates EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 3:34 am

Hi there Alexx!

My name is Tyden, or Brett. Whichever floats your personal boat.

We hope that you are here to stay on US.

If you ever need help creating a character or finding anything, please feel free to send me a message via PM or just pop up in the chatbox. If neither of those are convenient for you and you happen to have skype, you're free to message me on there with the username Hiddenlegendary.

Hope that you enjoy your stay!

Back to top Go down
John

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ello Mates Ello Mates EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 9:27 am

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Like Tyden said if you need any help getting started you can either hop in the chatbox or post your questions in Forum Assistance, the link is provided in my signature. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Btw, no offense mate, but you should really consider eating a sandwich or ten. D:

- John

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ello Mates Ello Mates EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 9:32 am

Salut.~

Welcome to the forum, we appreciate the compliments on our coding and graphics - we work hard to make this place look good!~ The role-playing here is phenomenal and I do not doubt that you will enjoy yourself here. The quality of RP is high-caliber and the people are so lovely to interact with.

I will not repeat what John or Tyden have stated to you but merely end with another greeting of warmth, encouragement and a smile.

Welcome. Please enjoy your stay here! (:
Back to top Go down
Qualified Doctor Nyan
Qualified Doctor Nyan

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ello Mates Ello Mates EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 10:20 am

lol
Everybody greeting you all fancy and official like.
lemme break that party up right now
Hi. I'm Nyan. And you're fucking hot. Welcome to U.S.
I will be treating you like a piece of meat, because you're fuckin FIIIINE.
Good day.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ello Mates Ello Mates EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 12:20 pm

Hello Alexx.

I too am a model. I model Armani underwear, am Portuguese and play for Real Madrid CF.

Only one of these things are true.

Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ello Mates Ello Mates EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 12:48 pm

Nyan wrote:
lol
Good day.

Facepalms.

xD
Back to top Go down
Alexx The Nerd
Alexx The Nerd

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ello Mates Ello Mates EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 3:35 pm

Nyan wrote:
lol
Good day.
Lawl thank you for that nice welcome, haha I don't believe I am how you say hot, but I guess I will just agree no need to start a fight.

John wrote:
Hey there, welcome to the forum! Like Tyden said if you need any help getting started you can either hop in the chatbox or post your questions in Forum Assistance, the link is provided in my signature. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Btw, no offense mate, but you should really consider eating a sandwich or ten.

- John
Lawl believe it or not I eat alot, or rather eat when I am at school, my mom locks the food cupboards so I can't eat at my house ;_;

Teh Hokage wrote:
Hello Alexx.

I too am a model. I model Armani underwear, am Portuguese and play for Real Madrid CF.

Only one of these things are true.

Enjoy your stay.

Oi there mate, that's amazing, I am one of those Scene Models though; however I my self am not scene I just fit the style, I see my self as me and nothing more. simple as that. Labels are for soup cans, I am not soup in a can.

Persy wrote:
Salut.~

Welcome to the forum, we appreciate the compliments on our coding and graphics - we work hard to make this place look good!~ The role-playing here is phenomenal and I do not doubt that you will enjoy yourself here. The quality of RP is high-caliber and the people are so lovely to interact with.

I will not repeat what John or Tyden have stated to you but merely end with another greeting of warmth, encouragement and a smile.

Welcome. Please enjoy your stay here! (:

Hello there, thank you for the amazing greeting, and you are most welcome on the coding and graphics, I too my self am a coder and a graphics designer, I took college courses and I am working on a site now, but it's hush hush so shhh lawl anyways, I hope to role play with you soon. Question does everyone start off as a genin or can I possibly make a long application to get my self into at least a jounin? just a question so I know what exactly I am up against.

As for any other users that greeted me thank you and I look forward to roleplaying with you soon

~Alexx The Nerd (Zelda Nerd to be exact)

Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ello Mates Ello Mates EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 4:21 pm

You picked the wrong option and were fooled. Yeah your picture is too scene and white for my liking. Get some sun, go for a run and get your hair cut. No need to be scene or look it - unless its professional modelling?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ello Mates Ello Mates EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 5:46 pm

Please start as Genin. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Drake

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ello Mates Ello Mates EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 10:19 pm

Teh Hokage wrote:
Yeah your picture is too scene and white for my liking.

Typical.

Aww yeah

And this folks, is why you should not join Konoha. TEEHEE

Anyways, Hi Alexx.
Back to top Go down

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ello Mates Ello Mates EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 10:27 pm

Alexx wrote:
Question does everyone start off as a genin or can I possibly make a long application to get my self into at least a jounin? just a question so I know what exactly I am up against.
Currently, Kumogakure as well as Nukenin are closed to higher ranks. We only allow Genin and the equivalent C - Rank Nukenin. I cannot speak for Konoha, so you'll have to ask Dan about that one. (:

As Adam has stated, we would prefer one to start as a genin as this site promotes growth of both the character and writer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ello Mates Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ello Mates Ello Mates Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-