Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone. This is my introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Aeneas
Aeneas

Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. Vide
PostSubject: Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 2:38 pm

Hello everyone my name is Aeneas. I been rping for a while now, but may be a little toned down from what I used to be able to do. The reason is because I stopped playing Naruto role play sites to join some Naruto mmorpg which kinda toned me down I think. Well I've been here before to just search around the site, and decided that when I got out of my lazy mode I would join- which is now. I kinda call my lazy mode, RP Hibernation. The only times I do this is when I end up staying in the house for too long or not attempting to play any sports. It makes me lazy to do anything lol. Well Hello Ultimate Shinobi Smile I hope to see alot more from you and to enjoy the community.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 2:44 pm

Hello Aeneas. Welcome to the forum.

How did you find out about us?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 2:47 pm

Welcome home. Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Aeneas
Aeneas

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 2:58 pm

I usually use the Google Search to find most rps.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 4:18 pm

Awesome. Now what did you google? Razz always interesting when a new person comes we haven't found previously.

Welcome to our home. It's cosy enough to be yours too. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Aeneas
Aeneas

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 5:54 pm

I googled "Naruto forum rpg" on Google, and a forumotion logs me to every recently active Naruto forum site out there.
Back to top Go down
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 9:38 pm

Aeneas wrote:
I googled "Naruto forum rpg" on Google, and a forumotion logs me to every recently active Naruto forum site out there.

Guise, I think I'm doing my job right. Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. 287405

Anyways.

Hi there ;}

Welcome to US.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 11:09 pm

Salut, mon ami!

A new face is always so, so, welcome!

Enjoy your time here!~
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 11:26 pm

Welcome to US! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. Hello Everyone. This is my introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-