Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Koi-Sentai
Koi-Sentai

Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... Vide
PostSubject: Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 8:29 am

Dear random reader,
Don't be scared, I promise I won’t bite, even though I do enjoy a nice delectable nibble once in a while, but who doesn’t? I can say that I show no immediate bodily harm to you or others, mainly because there’s two computer screens and a few trillion lines of codex between the both of us [awe]. Ha-ha well now that I’ve gotten you interested I suppose I should move onto the more boring stuff. I finally got a new computer and got myself settled in and I suppose I’ve decided to get back into a more mundane way of life. So why not get back into roleplaying? Yah I know totally mundane right? I’m definitely not a newbie to the whole roleplaying scene so I won’t have any questions I suppose. I guess that adds to the fact that I remember this system or well one that is eerily similar I suppose. So some of you might know me I’m not sure I cant remember if I’ve ever been here before or not so well see how it turns out.

Well I guess that I may as well add in some minor information so you can hopefully learn to understand me. My name if you might ask, don’t bother me with that I won’t tell until I really get into the community. My age, I’m around eighteen and can be a complete smart ass thinking I know everything, even though who can’t be at my age, but don’t worry I do know everything… I kid I kid.

Well now onto my plans to this site, I just got this computer and am still setting it all up so it might be a little slower than I like but my plan is to obviously get role-playing as soon as possible. So my goal is to have everything up by Wednesday night and get caught up on my manga by Friday. Well I can hope can’t I? Well I look forward to meeting you all and hopefully role-playing with you all.
Sincerely,
A moronic Idiot
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 3:40 pm

Dear moronic idiot Koi-Sentai,

It's nice to see someone with experience join. It means it should be that much easier for you to get started, and along with your worldly knowledge (smart ass, as you put it), I can tell it'll be fun to RP with you in the future! :]

Welcome!

Best regards,
A happy member
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 8:09 pm

Heylo there Mister Smartypants, welcome to US. I'm very impressed by the frank and full introduction; and I'm sure we're all looking forward to RPing with you too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 9:18 pm

tl;dr
Welcome valued member!
Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Nala
Nala

PostSubject: Re: Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 3:23 am

Rawr it's nice to meet you ^^
Back to top Go down
Banshi
Banshi

PostSubject: Re: Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 6:03 am

I am new too, but: Welcome!

And I guess: hello

and definately: hope to play with interesting people like you!

--end of message--
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 6:19 am

You had me at delectable nibble. Aww yeah

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 11:02 am

Hello. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... Hey you!, Yes you... You there reading these words here... Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-