Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Overdue

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Aries
Aries

Time Overdue  Vide
PostSubject: Time Overdue Time Overdue  EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 9:28 am

Alright US it's been a few years since I first joined this site. In fact it was the second or third one I ever joined since I began RP. I founded this through a friendly Pm sent by Adam on NarutoR aka Naruto Revolution 3 years ago. Sadly for me I was already an adult before joining any RP so my time has been relatively short compared to most. I know most of the newer member may not even know who I am, yet some of you may know me by the name Xylo my first account ever on US.

My beginning days started a bit rough but fun as I enjoyed the RP world to the extend that I wouldn't go to sleep over night just so I could be the first person to greet a new member had one enter the chat that night. My RP ability was a bit rough as well and like most I stared out with the three liner post. However , I adapted quickly and tried to branch off and make my first site Naruto Nation. I never left US and never stopped Ring there I just wanted to see how it felt to be the one running things. It was a fairly hard job but I stuck it through and that site of all my site was actually successful. That is until it got hacked by who knows because until this day I have still yet to find out. It was then I had come back to US 100% but with a new attitude.

Around this time my RP had become slightly above average but I thought I was hot shit. I boasted and bragged about how good I was yet it wasn't because I actually felt that it was more because I wanted the spotlight. I wanted my name to be along the names of the US RP best such as Jiro, WTFlash, Zen, Elder Sage, Fox, Adam, Near, Todd, and DCP. Honorable mentions to Pendo, Kessen, Gabe, and Senkou. At least to me these were some of the best and I wanted to be apart of that. At my best I wasn't a bad RPer but there was always that something that separated me from the top. I wanted to be acknowledged so I did some things just not the right things to make that happen.

Soon after I rejoined NR as the name Kanochi and came across a guy named Hage. It was then I was accused to stealing some jutsu from him and to this day he hates me. Honestly I don't care how he feels of me and although I used to say it I didn't mean it, but I never hated you Hage. I just hated the way you portrait yourself like you're a god amongst men across the internet. Sure I was a little hothead and somewhat of a dick at times but in general I was a nice to most people that until I got angry.

It's seems that I don't RP anymore and just waste time snooping around the forum jumping in and out of the CB and most of the time not even speaking. I say to that it's true on most occasions. Realizing this I have noticed that I've lost the passion to RP like I once had. To cut all of this short I Xylo, DTaune, Aries, Kanochi, Mr. Sinister, Maraku, Ryukage, Dian, or whatever you may have known me by. On July 3, 2012 I am officially calling it quits for RP for the rest of two weeks while I'm in the Phillippines. DEUCES!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Time Overdue  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time Overdue Time Overdue  EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 12:20 pm

Now I'm confused, are you leaving for two weeks or leaving?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Iruel
Iruel

Time Overdue  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time Overdue Time Overdue  EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 1:05 pm

Props to you for the longest away post I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Time Overdue  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time Overdue Time Overdue  EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 7:23 pm

kthxbai.

D: We'll miss you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

Time Overdue  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time Overdue Time Overdue  EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 8:19 pm

I was just mind blown.
D: Teh Fuck Juz Happehned?
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Time Overdue  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time Overdue Time Overdue  EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 9:46 pm

We'll be here when you come back. The keys are under the door mat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Overdue  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time Overdue Time Overdue  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-