Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the Warden[P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rookie
Rookie

Meeting the Warden[P] Vide
PostSubject: Meeting the Warden[P] Meeting the Warden[P] EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 8:05 pm

Shikari made it to the Mountain village, it didn't take him to long and he was able to take many shortcuts. Using his navigator map, he was able to find the secret paths and avoid the dangerous ones. He came to the Mountain village for solely one reason and that was to learn a special technique. The technique will support his battle style and give him such an advantage. He had his small bag that contained his survival contents that was hatched over his back as he stood in front of a large building. The building was covered in lizards and statues of lizards. It was almost like a big dojo, but it was a sacred place. He felt like he was being watched, so he bowed before he took the couple steps that allowed him access to the front door, then knocking on it, waiting for an answer. He read in a book about summons and about the different species of summons. A lizard was what he felt naturally in tuned with, hopefully they would think the same.

A giant lizard opened the door, his skin was brown and he had a large white beard. Shikari wasn't frightened but he was shocked. After further investigation, he read that the lizard summon master was a female, and she lived in the temple, so why is a lizard answering the door? Maybe the summons stay here, so that one is just her personal favorite. "Sir, I am here to gain the special art of summoning...lizards." He said while bowing to the ultimate lizard. He had his headband on his forehead, the lizard did take note. That would show his dedication towards the lizards. The lizard then closed the door on the young boy. Shikari's eyes widened and he felt like his life just ended, his heart sank and all hope for his plans were lost. Then the door opened once again, this time it was a female and she looked up towards Shikari and then looked down, inspecting the boy. She was older and she looked like she would be a jonin level shinobi. She had long brown hair, sharp brown eyes with a pointy nose and a long tongue. She was in robes that were teal and brown. She then took a really close look at the boy's face. 'Take those out.' She was pointing to all of his piercings on his face. He quickly started to remove the piercings and slowly ended up having holes around his face. His ears were also removed of his gauges and he lifted his shirt taking out his hip piercings. The female trainer started to look skeptical, but she didn't say anything.

"Come in." The boy slowly walked into the temple and then took a look around. There were many lizards everywhere in the temple and signs of seals and fuuinjutsu. He wondered how often people were accepted into this temple, but then he remembered reading about how difficult it is to actually find someone who will teach you. Then the lady asked the question. "Why are you here?" Shikari didn't really know how to answer, he was oblivious to answer. "I want to serve the lizards, and share their way around the world." This wasn't true but he knew he had to say something that seemed believable, and it sure did. "I am Kiyoshi."

Last edited by Kija on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rookie
Rookie

Meeting the Warden[P] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Warden[P] Meeting the Warden[P] EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 8:38 pm

The boy was entered into the cleansing phase, one most be clean in order to learn from Kiyoshi. Shikari knew he was going to spend a while here and he knew that it was going to be hard. The boy got naked in front of Kiyoshi. This certainly was a bonding experience. They cut the boy's hair so that it was above his shoulders and they started to apply balms and lotions onto the boy's skin. These products would kill the dark pigments and replace them with lighter ones, so he will be a white shade. It is like a reptile shedding his skin. His seals stayed on his skin, Kiyoshi let him keep those since they were a part of his ninja arsenal. He felt like a new person now, and he had a different view on life. This process did take a while. The two had small conversations about life and made them become a better team. Once they were done, the boy put his clothes back on.
"I almost like you more with your clothes off." She said as they started to laugh hysterically, Shikari just continued to smile and went on with the joke.

They went onto fill a personality test, if was a written test, a physical test and even an interview. It was a long but necessary process, since the lizard family was so big, it was important to get the most suitable summon for you. "I choose you, because you could be made pure." She said it out of no where which made it even more shocking, Shikari just looked up to her. He looked her dead in the eyes and could feel something, but then he just finished his written test.

The next day, he had his results and he was to meet his summon today. He has been here for a couple days now and he still has yet to practice summoning. He need to head back home soon, he has a job to do. Hopefully the post office is doing fine without him and hopefully the village will be happy with his return, but most likely not. Many of them probably won't even know it's him. By this day, his skin was white, the lotions have done their effective job and it feels weird for him to look at white instead of tan. The boy woke up covered in lizards, he didn't mind. He liked it more than anything. A lizard standing almost 10 feet tall and being lanky like Shikari walked up to him. "I am Warden." Warden was perfectly fine with having a new summoner. It didn't bother him, he was only following orders. Shikari bowed, shocked in awe. "I am Shikari" A smile upon his face, his hard work finally gave him a reward.

It was weird that Shikari had to look up to someone, he usually was one of the tallest people around so this was new to him. Kiyoshi walked up behind him. "He is your summon." Shikari looked in awe and was shocked. Waiting for this day to come, he didn't know what to say. Then Warden vanished, the eyes on the boy shot open as he was nervous and scared to what had just happened. "Summon him."

Shikari tried to summon him, using his jutsu and connecting the blood contract that he signed. He attempted several times before he was able to actually summon Warden. Then he started to train with him, spending time with him to figure out who he is. The two really clicked, they were almost the same. "I heard your from the Nara clan and you have gone far to get here.""Yes sir, It did take a while but it seems like it is worth it." He smiled back. They made a couple jokes but then got to serious business. "Why did you come?" The only thing Shikari could do was smile, then he took a look at Warden. "It's hard to say, so many ambitions fill me." Warden didn't feel like he was telling the truth. Warden felt skeptical about Shikari. "We have lots of training to do." Then Shikari got up and went to sleep. Then the next day he started to be able to summon him on the spot and they started to become close. This experience has really changed him, something that he needed. After a couple more days, he became very familiar with Warden, Kiyoshi and lizards in general. Of course, he would have to leave soon but he would come back. "I'll use my powers for good...like how you have used yours."

The last day came, he said his farewells and felt that the time here was great. He felt like him and Kiyoshi really connected and they were a great bunch. The boy then left and made a swiftly return to the village. On his way home, he made sure that Warden was with him. They talked about everything, how Kumogakure was like and about the transformation. "Did you want to stop to eat?" Warden just looked at a tree and shot his tongue out, gathering about 20 bugs. "This'll do." The two laughed and they started to feel the connection between each other. "IN kumogakure, remain calm." Warden just nodded his head and listened to him, after all he was the only one of the two who knew about Kumogakure.

"Where did you come from?" Shikari looked upwards towards Warden. "The summon world is very complex, i'll have to show you one day." Shikari just nodded and agreed, only because he didn't know much about the summon world. "I'd love to learn." Warden looked onwards with his face at unease, of course Shikari noticed but didn't say anything.

-----OOC:

Kiyoshi looked at Warden. "Keep a good eye on him." Warden took a bow, "Of course, my lord."
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-