Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read em and Weep

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Aries
Aries

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 4:28 pm

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/65097047/1
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 7:11 pm

NARUTO AND KURAMA ARE GOING TO BECOME BEST BUDDIES AND BE THE BEST!!

on a side note... the chapter left little to be desired imo. I could care less about the ten tails, it is rather stupid in my opinion but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 7:17 pm

I almost thought we were going to find out just who the man behind the mask is
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 7:18 pm

He has been wearing that mask so long, I don't even honestly care if we ever find out. lol
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 11:33 pm

Well, Tobi definitely knows personaly both Kakashi and Gay, and maybe they saw him without mask and that's why he said "What's the point of telling if you don't remember faces". So they know the person behind the mask but they can't recognize it? Also am I the only one that started to think that Tobi might seriously be Obito, because if it is.... I just don't know
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 11:39 pm

The only reason I'm doubtful it's Obito is because it's never been known if Gai has seen or talked to Obito.
D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 12:25 am

Well, I found this chapter to be unappealing, not only because the entire chapter went by in Kurama explaining something WE ALREADY KNEW, but also because of Tobi's comment to Kakashi and Gai. As proved by the two posts above mine, many people will once more start assuming that Tobi is Obito, a theory which I personally believe to be complete bullshit.

Although, I did do a double-take when Bee mentioned his "dream". That was kind of... weird.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:49 am

Another crappy chapter to offer Kishimoto some profit.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:26 am

Sörä♀ wrote:
He has been wearing that mask so long, I don't even honestly care if we ever find out. lol
This. Also, why can't characters stop playing 'anything you can do, I can do better'? I'm sure we'd all just like to see them go at it as they currently are and find out who is stronger. Yawny yawn. No wonder I'm starting to read a wider variety of manga again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:29 am

~Fox~ wrote:
Sörä♀ wrote:
This. Also, why can't characters stop playing 'anything you can do, I can do better'? I'm sure we'd all just like to see them go at it as they currently are and find out who is stronger. Yawny yawn. No wonder I'm starting to read a wider variety of manga again...

Starting to?! Read em and Weep 287405 You should've done it once Naruto ignored hinata's love.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:36 am

Kiseki wrote:
~Fox~ wrote:
Sörä♀ wrote:

Starting to?! Read em and Weep 287405 You should've done it once Naruto ignored hinata's love.
Sorry, didn't give context. I already read like six or so, but have been branching out lately. Ever read Bartender? Fox likes alcohol-related manga.
Back to top Go down
Shikai Hachimon
Shikai Hachimon

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:37 am

Once again, Masashi exceeds our expectations.

Sexual content comment:

But seriously, he really enjoys filler chapters. At least we got to see Kin and Gin eat him lol.
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:38 am

~Fox~ wrote:
Kiseki wrote:
~Fox~ wrote:
Sörä♀ wrote:

Sorry, didn't give context. I already read like six or so, but have been branching out lately. Ever read Bartender? Fox likes alcohol-related manga.
Bartender is a legit anime/manga. Good taste. I once was on a roleplay where an all power demi-god had him as a face claim. He'd never fight unless you tried to break his bar. He was OP as hell but the admins approved it because he pretty much was a neutral guy. Ever read Medaka box? Or Beelzebub?
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:56 am

Ivan wrote:
Well, Tobi definitely knows personaly both Kakashi and Gay, and maybe they saw him without mask and that's why he said "What's the point of telling if you don't remember faces". So they know the person behind the mask but they can't recognize it? Also am I the only one that started to think that Tobi might seriously be Obito, because if it is.... I just don't know

TEEHEE

I believe it is time Kishimoto has been punished. I suggest we nominate a person to take this whip and hand-cuffs to his house and punish him.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:13 am

Virgo wrote:
Ivan wrote:

TEEHEE

I believe it is time Kishimoto has been punished. I suggest we nominate a person to take this whip and hand-cuffs to his house and punish him.

Read em and Weep 815275

~Fox~ wrote:
No wonder I'm starting to read a wider variety of manga again...

I'm reading more than 30 mangas.... And I finished 14
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:42 am

Just fucking reveal who Tobi is already, the problem with this is it's been so hyped and there's been so many theories that there is just no way I can see it living up to the expectations of an epic reveal.

Reveal it, move on and bring Orochimaru into full swing, we all know he's the real badass villain of Naruto.

Read em and Weep 287405
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:50 am

It's Iruka lol
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Tsurugi

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:05 pm

...... if something like that comes out and Tobi seriously is a fag like Iruka or smth along those lines... I am going to personally rip apart the universe and blabla, going to rage around and stuff..... so it better isn't some Iruka fag >>

and jeah-.. that chapter, again, was pretty boring and all... and i hate how kyuubi and narutard are all buddy like now... >> it just doesn't fit somehow...
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:15 pm

Tobi is Madara grandfather's grandfather.

Simple enuff.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 4:23 pm

I stopped caring about Tobi's identity a long time ago, long before Kabuto summoned Madara. Personally, I want the series to end without us learning Tobi's identity; that's how little I care about him now. I'm hoping something happens which prevents us from seeing Tobi's face before he dies, such as his body disintegrating, or his face being burned/crushed beyond recognition.

If anyone here has read Agatha Christie's The Big Four, then they should know what I'm talking about: keeping the true identity of a "faceless" character hidden even after his death. I would love it if Kishimoto decided to do something like that (even though I'm sure he won't), because frankly, I'm sick of all the "Who is Tobi?" discussions out there. I just want him to die, as no one other than "No one".
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 11:14 am

Kiseki wrote:
~Fox~ wrote:
Kiseki wrote:
~Fox~ wrote:
Sörä♀ wrote:

Bartender is a legit anime/manga. Good taste. I once was on a roleplay where an all power demi-god had him as a face claim. He'd never fight unless you tried to break his bar. He was OP as hell but the admins approved it because he pretty much was a neutral guy. Ever read Medaka box? Or Beelzebub?
Sounds like a sweet charrie. Nope, can't say I've read either of those (have heard of them) but I expect it won't be long. Thanks for the steer. Especially since I'm currently waiting for a few manga to update but don't know when it'll happen. Some of them take aaaaaaaages!

Ivan wrote:
~Fox~ wrote:
No wonder I'm starting to read a wider variety of manga again...

I'm reading more than 30 mangas.... And I finished 14
I can't imagine ever catching you up!
Back to top Go down
John

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 7:40 pm

Tobi = Uchiha Fugaku Shocked
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 10:32 pm

Let's not talk about who Tobi is. Because we all know it's clearly someone from this site who secretly invaded Naruto just to troll us all.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 10:52 pm

tobi iz Dolan
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 12:43 am

Cookie Monster wrote:

tobi iz Dolan

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read em and Weep Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read em and Weep Read em and Weep Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-