Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infestation Removal [mission] [Solo for Sora]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Infestation Removal [mission] [Solo for Sora] Vide
PostSubject: Infestation Removal [mission] [Solo for Sora] Infestation Removal [mission] [Solo for Sora] EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:36 pm

Mission and objective

Spoiler:

The sun was shining brightly on this early Thursday morning. It was shining so brightly that it had woken Sora up through her blinds. As her eyelids peeled back and opened ever so slightly they could see it was morning time. Being that she has just woken up, her sight was still a bit blurry. The raising of her hands to her eyes and the gentle rubbing, proceeded to exterminate all of the blurriness. A smile had crept to Sora's eyes as she sat up in her bed. Her head turned gently and looked at her alarm clock, noticing it was just before seven am, Sora quickly guided her hand over to the clock and turned off the alarm before it had sounded. The day was already going good and Sora had hoped it would stay this way.

Hoping out of bed, Sora quickly ran to her shower so she could get ready and have breakfast. Which was something she usually missed due to her either being in a hurry or just not wanting it. However, who could deny breakfast on such a fascinating morning? The shower did not take long, maybe fifteen minutes at most, and so she came back into her room and put on her usual outfit which was her plum colored kimono that had a sash around the waist to keep it tied, her boot/sandals, and her headband which was wrapped around her neck in loose and unique fashion. Her katana was sitting right next to her night stand which is where she set it down whenever she was heading to bed. She picked it up and and slid it behind her down in the sash and made sure it was tight. A smile and a deep breath came from Sora as she walked out her bedroom door and into the living room where her parents currently were.

Good morning mom! Good morning dad! As Sora walked through the living room smiling at her parents, she smelled such a very awesome smell. It was bacon and when Sora did eat breakfast this is certainly the food that she wanted. She spun around on her feet with a huge grin going from ear to ear and looked at her parents once more, thank you guys for making this breakfast. Another graceful spin from Sora had come and she sat down at the kitchen table and began to eat breakfast. Her parents still in shock at how good of a mood she was in as this was a rare site indeed. They looked at each other and they both had that satisfactory look on their faces like they were the bomb or whatever the lingo was these days.

Um, Sora dear, the mail came this morning and there was this scroll for you and you're welcome for the breakfast by the way and good morning. Her dad had handed her a scoll that had the letter D on the front of it where it was tied. Her parents of course knew that it was a mission scroll but since Sora had not yet been on a mission she was clueless as to what it was. Sora's fingers gently pulled the tie that was holding the scroll and let it fall down onto the table. She pulled open the scroll and began to read. It was not long after this before she knew what it was. A smile the size of the entire leaf village had appeared and gentle chuckle had escaped her lips. It was her first mission and it was something she could easily get done. My first real mission as a ninja!! Oh man, I really need to get going and get this done as soon as possible. I mean, what if all the fish get eaten and and...

Sora honey, please don't get overly excited like this. Rushing and getting all antsy will only make you forget something or even miss something while you are on your mission. Just calm down and take a deep breath. These words came very soothing to Sora as she immediately calmed down and regained control of herself. She had already gotten dressed and had her ninja gear or so she thought. She had forgotten to grab her kit that everything she needed in it. Running back to her room she grabbed it and tied it to her right thigh and that is when she noticed her wrist blades and forearm guards. After she attached everything she was ready to roll out. She stormed out of her room like a lightning bolt and after she her byes and I love you to her mom and dad she headed out to the waterways of the leaf village.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Removal [mission] [Solo for Sora] Infestation Removal [mission] [Solo for Sora] EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:39 pm

Sora could not have gotten a better mission to start out with as her first one. She was still reading the description on the scroll but as far as she could tell it was a very simple mission. All she needed to do was find the species of fish that was accidentally set out into the waterways and gather them all up. Although what she was suppose to do with the fish after she gathered them was unknown, she assumed hand them back to the fisherman that had accidentally set them out into the waterway. Either way this is what Sora would do and hopefully it would be the correct thing as she did not want to get in trouble with the Hokage on her very first mission.

The pace at which Sora had been running at had suddenly picked up drastically with out her even realizing it. It would appear that she seriously wanted to get this mission over with. She was not very far from reaching the waterways and at her current pace she would be there very shortly. Although she had yet to determine exactly how she would go about rounding up all of the fish. Would she just jump in and swim around and see which fish belong and which don't or would she try and telepathically see if she can round up all of the non-native fish that are devouring the native species in these waterways.

As Sora continued to move she could see the place where she was suppose to be. With ever passing second she was getting closer and closer. It had taken her approximately fifteen minutes to arrive to where she was suppose to be at. Now here was the tricky part, if there really was one with this mission. She was suppose to gather up the bad fish and get them alive. The question was, what was she suppose to put them in? Then she put it together as she looked around. This was the accidental dump site of the fish and so the crate was still here along with the fisherman who had dumped them. As Sora made her way over to the fisherman, he could tell that she was here to capture the unique species of fish.

I... I am sorry for letting the fish into the waterway. The fisherman seemed to be upset with himself and slightly nervous for some odd reason. He should not know who Sora is so why would he be nervous in her presence. It could possibly be that he thought he would be punished for allowing such a thing to happen but Sora reassured him that he was in no trouble and that she was only there to capture the fish. This calmed the man down quite a bit as he handed Sora the crate that the fish were in and a lid to go on top so they would not escape. She wanted to hurry and gather the fish before any more damage had been done to the native species that were in the waterway. She turned from the fisherman and headed towards the water and yelled, Thank you fisherman sir for the crate! Immediately after these words were shouted a light splash was heard and she jumped into the water.

Sora zipped through the water like it wasn't nothing, even with the crate she was holding. In the water, Sora was clearly the best in her village and while yes it was due to her having the Sanbi inside of her she still did not care. She loved the water and would swim every day if she could do so. Though this was not a time for free swimming, it was a mission and it needed to get done. Sora swam a little ways through the water and then began trying to work her abilities to get these fish. Since she was the jinchuuriki of the three tailed bijuu, the Sanbi, she possessed unique water abilities and one of those abilities are communicating with any kind of water creature.

Sora zipped through the water and was continuously trying to telepathically get the fish to come to her. After a minute it started to work as she could see a unique fish she had never seen before her. She pulled off the lid and the fish swam right into the crate. Uniquely enough he did not try to escape the crate once he was in, so Sora just held the lid in her hand as she tightly gripped the crate with her arm. More fish began to swim her way and held out the crate in front of them and they swam right inside. Her telepathy seemed to work as a sonar type of thing. The fish could only hear once she was inside of certain distance or range, although she was not sure what that range was, it was probably a fairly large range if she had to guess.

After five minutes had gone by she had captured a told of six fish. The crate seemed to be getting close to half way full and so she guessed probably twenty or so fish was released from this crate. Sora would probably be in this water way another thirty minutes or so trying to capture these fish. Which of course really did not bother Sora because of her love for the water. She continued to swim through the water and was actually having a little bit of trouble finding the fish now. She began to think and they may have moved to a different part of the waterway, so she made a quick turn and headed up a different part of the waterway just trying to find some fish. Of course Sora really had no clue where she was going, she had never taken a dip in the villages waterway until now so that to may have something to do with it. She was approaching the twelve to fifteen minute mark of being in the water and was still searching so at this rate she may be spending all day in the water. Come on fish, get your butts over here and into this crate. Sora was just letting off some steam as she angrily thought about these rather lame species of fish.

A school of about six or seven fish had suddenly appeared in front of Sora and they were coming in hot. Sora held out the crate in front of the fish so they would swim right in to it and they did just that. They seem to be scared of something and were sticking to the bottom of the crate barely moving. After a moment Sora realized it was her that had scared them. Her angry lash out just moments earlier had scared these fish to death. Sora smiled as she had just made up a lot of work in that little amount of time. She had a total of about thirteen fish now in the crate and was expecting there to only be maybe seven or eight more. Her zipping through the water seemed to increase as she was getting slightly anxious at getting the mission done.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Removal [mission] [Solo for Sora] Infestation Removal [mission] [Solo for Sora] EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:42 pm

Sora had been swimming around in the water for probably about twenty-five to thirty minutes and had now captured sixteen fish. As she had earlier estimated roughly about twenty fish and had been released, there would be four more to go. She was hoping that they would hurry up and come to her and she continued to try and reach them telepathically. Sora then had an idea come to her mind. She placed the lid on the crate and made sure it was tight and then stopped swimming around. She treaded in the same spot and continued to release her telepathic sonar to the fish so they would come to her. Sora's idea was that maybe if she stood still they would know where she was at and would be able to get to her faster. After three or so minutes of this she could see a school of three fish heading her way. She swam towards them and undid the lid so the fish could come inside but when she did this the other fish started to leave.

I swear to god if y'all leave this crate I will kill every single one of y'all. GET Y'ALLS BUTTS BACK INSIDE THIS CRATE NOW!! The angry side of Sora had began to show again and so all of the fish swam back in the crate including the three new fish. They all whimpered down into the crate and besides breathing through their gills they were not moving. They were once again terrified of Sora and she was proud to be their worst nightmare at the moment. After another minute or two it seemed the last fish came struggling around a corner towards Sora. It was obviously scared and had no sense of direction through the water which was odd for a fish. However once Sora got a look at it she could see the fishes eyes were injured from something. Either way she held out the opened crate in front of the fish and once it was inside she put the lid on tightly.

Thank the lord that I finally got all of the fish. Now, all I need to do is go back to where I came from which will probably be slightly difficult and figure out what to do with these fish. Sora turned around and started zipping through the water as fast as she could carrying the crate. Navigating back through the waterway was not as difficult as Sora thought it would be. She just followed the flow of the water and after about ten minutes of doing so she had managed to find her way back to where she entered the waterway. As her head poked out she pulled the crate up and set it on the ground. Sora hadn't realized how heavy the crate was until she lifted it out of the water. It easily weighed probably thirty to forty-five pounds. Once she set the crate on the ground she pulled herself up out of the water and just stood there dripping wet.

Mr. Fisherman sir. I have collected and captured all of your fish. So if you would not mind coming over here we can discuss what to do about the fish. Sora's voice was slightly raised but not because she was angry, it was because of the distance that was between the two and the fact that he had not noticed that she was back. He was an averaged sized man in height but he was a little plump if Sora had to give her opinion about him. He strolled over to her in a hurried manner as he was very thankful she was able to capture all of the fish. Thank you very much for doing this. I am greatly appreciated and again I am sorry that this happened. The man was being very kind and Sora smiled gently and let a few words escape her lips. [color=indigo]It is quite alright, I did not mind the mission at all. I love the water and it was just as much fun swimming through the slightly dirty water as it was completing the mission. She gave off a light chuckle at her joke as the man laughed.

Well, if you don't mind I think I will be taking the fish back to where I found them. I most certainly don't want this to happen again. The fisherman was probably telling the truth about this but Sora did not want to take any chance. She had her own plans for the fish and so she began to explain to the man what she was going to do. Well I actually had the idea pop into my head that I would leave the fish with the person in charge over the waterways. They can do what they need to do with the fish. Either take them back where they are from or dispose of them in another fashion. I think it would be wise if we let this be our course of action, don't you fisherman? Sora smiled at the fisherman and watched him nod his head in agreement. In truth he seemed to be glad that he was not in trouble.

Sora picked up the crate that was sitting next to her feet and took it over to the person who was in charge of overseeing this part of the waterway. I am leaving these crate of fish with you. I have completed my mission by capturing these fish. Your job is to make sure they don't get back into the water and either dispose of them or contact someone in the Hokage's office and let them know the fish were captured. As Sora told the man this he nodded and agreed with her. His strong hands grabbed the crate from Sora and set it in his office. Sora was off now and headed back home to write up her report and send it in to the Hokage. She hoped that this mission was done great and she would receive excellent feedback. A smile had crept onto her face as she realized her first mission was completed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infestation Removal [mission] [Solo for Sora] Infestation Removal [mission] [Solo for Sora] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-