Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 595

View previous topic View next topic Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:53 am

Here.

Well, we asked for more action.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Aries
Aries

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:18 pm

WTF just happened
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:20 pm

Kakashi did something, I'm satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Fuji
Fuji

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:35 pm

Best chapter in a while, but that Tobi guy is getting on my nerves with his "you can't hit me" technique.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:58 pm

Would the technique be OP here?? I want it.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 4:04 pm

Bleh, this is taking forever.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 4:50 pm

There was "action" yes, but it was drawn so poorly that it was hard to tell what was really going on. The only part that visually made sense was Gai's use of the nunchaku. I'm really not liking this who, one frame Naruto is in normal mode, next he's in bijuu mode without any kind of transitional frame. I understand the author has to condense things as there are only so many pages per chapter, but I'd still like to see a bit more focus on what actions are taking place.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 6:10 pm

I agree completely Mugen. Everything was so condensed that I could barely keep up with what was happening. Action part was good. The mask was cracked and what not, interested in seeing what that will mean. Other than that not a whole bunch to really say.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:47 am

I think... I'd rather be forced to have the habit of stripping randomly in public after ths chapter. I think such a thing would generate more excitement.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:51 pm

Lol this made me laugh
http://i996.mangareader.net/naruto/595/naruto-3476871.jpg

The mask on this page has a very falice-esque shape xD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:59 pm

Aries wrote:
Would the technique be OP here?? I want it.

I shouldn't even have to answer that. .-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Shikai Hachimon
Shikai Hachimon

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 4:15 pm

Holy t*ts of fire, finally some action!
But the rocks flying around made it hard to keep track of what happens when... Also, WTF is with OP Tobi cancelling Kakashi's Kamui? Finally when those two get actual epicness...

Tobi annoys me.
Still, this chapter is clearly a good change from all the talking done in the recent 5.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 9:31 pm

Shikai Hachimon wrote:
Holy t*ts of fire, finally some action!
But the rocks flying around made it hard to keep track of what happens when... Also, WTF is with OP Tobi cancelling Kakashi's Kamui? Finally when those two get actual epicness...

Tobi annoys me.
Still, this chapter is clearly a good change from all the talking done in the recent 5.
I reckon he was able to cancel Kamui due to its similarities with Tobi's technique. Hate to say it, but just another hint at Tobi = Obito. The evidence is pretty suggestive, so hopefully it'll be someone else and surprise us. Just not someone totally random, which would suck. Lol, I'm hard to please.
Back to top Go down
Obamatastik
Obamatastik

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 9:33 am

Tobi is not Obito!
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 10:33 am

I sure hope not.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 8:27 pm

At this point, I don't think even Kisimoto really knows who Tobi is. He might have several candidates but he seems to be stretching things out as much as he can before writing himself into a corner and having to pick on. Though I will say making it Obito would be stretching things past the breaking point.

We know that to get the Eternal Mangekyou one must be born an Uchiha, experience an extremely traumatic event, then find a close relation who also has the Mangekyou and take their eyes. As far as we know, Obito had no siblings to provide those eyes and he didn't awaken his Sharigan until just before his death. As such it is highly unlikely that Obito even knew about the quasi-forbidden knowledge of the Mangekyou much less how to evolve it further. Then there is the matter of Kisame having confirmed that it was Tobi who put Yagura under a genjutsu - something that I think (given the relevant ages) would be impossible to Obito to have done without time travel.

Last edited by NuclearTreerat on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 8:38 pm

Hm, well, Kakashi has the Mangekyou and doesn't seem to suffer from blindness. Technically, this means that what was once originally Obito's sharingan, has developed into a perfect Mangekyou. As Fox said, Kamui and Tobi's ability seem similar - if Tobi is Obito, then we can argue that his and Kakashi's powers are similar because of that; because technically, the sharingan Kakashi has is Obito's, with a twist.

And I would imagine getting crushed by a boulder and being left to die is quite traumatic.

Besides that, I can't argue the rest of your points xD

At the same time, there is few candidates to pick from. The famous Shisui who was a possible-Tobi is now confirmed dead. It can't be Madara since Madara was reincarnated. It could be Madara's brother...... and that's pretty much that.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 8:52 pm

Or the elder son of the Sage of Six paths, or some random Uchiha we've never heard of, or who knows what other character Kisimoto will suddenly say was a "hidden" Uchiha. From the various synopsis I've been reading when bored, I'm getting the impression that Kisimoto is making a lot of things up as he goes along and doesn't give a rats rear about consistency with prior publications.

Personally I think the writers of fanfic's are doing a better job.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 1:20 am

It's possible that Tobi has Obito's other eye, since he does have a rather large collection. Or he could just have a more powerful space-time ninjutsu that nullifies the effect. I think Kakashi is going blind in one eye. After all, he knew that Itachi's eyesight was deteriorated. Being revived might have reversed some of the effects of his Mangekyou though.

As for the identity of Tobi. Whatever.

Final remark: rock > Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 1:40 am

Well duh, rock is always greater than Uchiha. Any clan that thinks it can take on an entire village by itself when they're already under pretty open suspicion of treasonous activities can't be right in the head. You don't see rocks planning mass-suicide-by-ANBU because they don't get a gold star from the teacher.

Just look at Sas-puke for an example. How many people would seriously take the advice to become like them of an older sibling who had just wiped out their entire extended family? Yet mister poster-child for a permanent insanity defense swallowed it all. When I got to that part I seriously asked myself if Itachi was illegitimate or adopted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 595 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 595 Naruto Chapter 595 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-