Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otakon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Otakon! Vide
PostSubject: Otakon! Otakon! EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 6:01 pm

I'll be attending Otakon (Today -> Saturday -> Sunday), so I'm not going to have as much time to spend on here. :0 Since my apartment is about 30 minutes away, though, I don't have to get a hotel room or anything, so I'll come back home once I'm done out there every day. I'll take pictures of any good cosplays for you all. c:
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Chris
Chris

Otakon! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Otakon! Otakon! EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 7:40 pm

There is a high demand for sexy female cosplayer pictures on US, or so I hear. Just saying.

Have fun
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Otakon! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Otakon! Otakon! EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 8:56 pm

Enjoy yourself. c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Otakon! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Otakon! Otakon! EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 11:13 pm

Have fun, Kyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Euphoria
Euphoria

Otakon! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Otakon! Otakon! EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 12:58 am

That's certainly a convenience. Have a good time! :]
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Otakon! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Otakon! Otakon! EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 5:47 am

HUGS! Otakon! 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Otakon! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Otakon! Otakon! EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012, 6:33 am

Otakon is over, but not without me having run into some interesting predicaments along the way. The lack of sleep and overall soreness from running around all over the con didn't really help my situation much.

My friend and I (whom I had offered to stay in my apartment for the duration of Otakon since it's maybe a 30 minute drive, tops, from here to the con) were too tired to really think properly, so we had thought that we'd be stuck in Baltimore until 1 am, because my sister is working a double and we didn't know how else to get back. After spending a couple hours walking in the heat to find the mall and conversing with someone we'd met earlier at the con, she checked her phone for directions. We took a train, then a bus, then walked back to the apartment from the station. By then it was already around 8-9 (I don't remember). We took a short break, then walked down to the store to buy some batteries and lunchables (lol).

The problem is, her other bag is in my sister's car because she missed the part where I said that my sister would be working until 1 am. So we aimed to take the metro out there and pick it up (the buses don't run on Sundays), but we were too lost after we went out there, so we turned back. It was an adventure, for sure...so she's still here (and asleep already, I don't blame her...I would be too if I didn't have to check on some things for class and felt the need to post this). XD She'll be going home tomorrow, obviously, but yeah.

Time for the random stuff. Saturday, while waiting for our ride, we found a random group of people and played Werewolf with them (I'm not sure how to explain the game, but it has to do with cards and roles and sitting in a circle and lynching people [not really with the lynching part]). Once they had all dispersed, we played...Duck Duck Goose. Hold on, don't form your opinions just yet. The group was pretty large, and...within 30 minutes, three people had already injured themselves. Don't ask me how Duck Duck Goose is so dangerous. I almost considered refusing to participate to avoid injuring myself, but... I played anyway. It was fairly interesting, especially since my sister called to tell me her steering wheel was locked and she couldn't unlock it. We were there until 3:30 am, when everybody was being ushered out of the building. Yep.

Chris wrote:
There is a high demand for sexy female cosplayer pictures on US, or so I hear. Just saying.

Unfortunately, my phone was dedz on the first day, and that was the only day I saw legitimately sexy female cosplayers. I saw some cute ones after Friday, but...that Katarina cosplayer had to be the sexiest one. I'm sad that I didn't get a picture of her. v_v As far as male cosplayers go, there was one guy who cosplayed as Vega. Y'know, from Street Fighter. I'm sure some members here will enjoy looking at him as much as I enjoyed being able to stand very, very close to his awesomeness. I was convinced he was really Vega. ._. There were some other good ones that I managed to get pictures of as well.

Adam wrote:
HUGS! Otakon! 287405

Yes, hugs were had. Once. With someone in a full-body Kyuubi costume. It squeaked. o_o Forsrs. He didn't talk at all, but his costume squeaked. When I asked for permission to take a picture, he noded and squeaked. Like a rubber ducky. Or like a clown's nose. After the photo I asked for a hug and his arms were thrust enthusiastically outward for me. c: You'll understand why I had to get a hug once I post pictures. Which, just as an fyi, aren't the best quality because I don't own a camera, just my phone. ._.

On the bright side, I got to see a live performance by a japanese singer (I got her autograph c: ) and a K-Pop group...I got one of their autographs. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I should probably sleep, and then make that post that I owe a certain turtle. I'm pushing my expected post time up to tomorrow because of the confusion that we had today. Sorry 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Otakon! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Otakon! Otakon! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-