Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Attempts to say Good-bye.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Attempts to say Good-bye. Vide
PostSubject: The Attempts to say Good-bye. The Attempts to say Good-bye. EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 6:09 pm

Au revoir, mes amies.
I’ve never been quite adept at saying good-bye.

It’s always been, “See you soon” or “Talk to you later.”

However, one always needs to work on the areas that they are weaker at, and here is my attempt. I am moving onto a new aspect of my life, and with that aspect come sacrifices. I will be attending University at the beginning of September, and already, I am feeling the heat with the need to prepare. I will not unload a sap-story about how busy I am, because although it is true, there are many of you that are just the same. Some have this crazy ability to time-manage themselves so well that they do not seem to be hindered what so ever by the restraints of time, but I am different. I cannot manage my schedule, and it is because of this that I have resigned from my post as an administrator as well as Raikage.

I would like to thank you all for the opportunity to be a leading force on this site and to interact with all of you. There are so many comedians, dramatists, and most importantly, beautiful writers that I have the pleasure to have interacted with and the regrets to never have. There is something about Ultimate Shinobi that drops most members into coming, staying, leaving, and then eventually finding their way back again. It’s stunning really, what a community like this can do to you. I have had this pleasure of all your companionship for just over a year, and let me say, I will not regret these moments spent with you all.

Please remember.

All of you are wonderful individuals. You are strong, capable people that have so much ahead of you. Do not try new things out of fear, and do not give into your insecurities. All of you have so much ahead of you – all these opportunities to do something with your lives that you’ll enjoy and be happy with. Happiness is the most important aspect of life, and don’t let anyone ruin yours or tell you differently.

To Kumogakure, be strong my village. The leadership of Uros [Enzo] will not steer you wrong.

Thank you, US, for your companionship, love, laughs, cries, and a few sexual moments inbetween.

C’est la vie.

Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: The Attempts to say Good-bye. The Attempts to say Good-bye. EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 6:13 pm

And another one bites the dust
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: The Attempts to say Good-bye. The Attempts to say Good-bye. EmptyTue 07 Aug 2012, 8:19 pm

Becklessssss! I was very sad to read this, but happy for you that you've this amazing experience to look forward to (even if does come with a bit of hassle). Hopefully we'll hear from you every once in a blue moon, but either way know that you'll always be here in spirit. All the best - you will be sorely missed!

~Soph.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: The Attempts to say Good-bye. The Attempts to say Good-bye. EmptyTue 07 Aug 2012, 8:23 pm

Becky... as sad as I am to see you go, I wish you the best of luck with whatever your future brings. Even now I can remember what you told me, clear as day, and I will keep on remembering it. That's a promise.

You've been an amazing colleague, and an even better friend.

Goodbye, and I really hope that our paths will cross again... some day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: The Attempts to say Good-bye. The Attempts to say Good-bye. EmptyTue 07 Aug 2012, 11:29 pm

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Becky come back! Now I don't have any reason to harass you! The Attempts to say Good-bye. 287405 I'll find you in canada one day! Don't you forget about me! The Attempts to say Good-bye. 287405
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: The Attempts to say Good-bye. The Attempts to say Good-bye. EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 11:06 pm

Love you Becky and I hope to talk to you on skype about this soon. That is if you'll still be logging into skype. Cute Beg
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Attempts to say Good-bye. The Attempts to say Good-bye. EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 11:59 pm

John wrote:
Love you Becky and I hope to talk to you on skype about this soon. That is if you'll still be logging into skype. Cute Beg
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

PostSubject: Re: The Attempts to say Good-bye. The Attempts to say Good-bye. EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 9:45 pm

1. I swear to god, if I see you on TV because of a riot (referring to the previous one, involving Western & Fanshawe students), I will drive (ride the train) down to London and beat yo ass.
2. DID YOU GET PUT INTO SAUGEEN?! 90% of my friends did, look out for them if you're also in "the zoo." If not, I also have a few friends in Perth(?), Elgin and London hall.
3. Do your best, I know you'll be fine. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Attempts to say Good-bye. The Attempts to say Good-bye. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-