Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I feel so bad...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Dokuhari
Dokuhari

I feel so bad... Vide
PostSubject: I feel so bad... I feel so bad... EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 4:37 am

I am srry, but Im being forced to leave.

My comp breathed it's last breath an hour ago, it's entirely fried bcus of coffee, and I won't be getting a new one until I can afford it myself. due to school starting soon, I doubt I'll be able to get the money to get a new one til at least the end of the schoolyear.

So I post this from my phone to say goodbye. I apologiz to Blob and Kenshi the most, for being in a thred with them.

Have a good time without me, best wishes! (U can archive my stuff)
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

I feel so bad... Vide
PostSubject: Re: I feel so bad... I feel so bad... EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 4:51 am

Dokuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Sad We're gonna miss you bro
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

I feel so bad... Vide
PostSubject: Re: I feel so bad... I feel so bad... EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 5:11 am

This is why we don't drink beverages near the computer. I really hope you get ahold of a computer soon and I wish you a swift return. In the meantime, don't forget about us! I feel so bad... 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

I feel so bad... Vide
PostSubject: Re: I feel so bad... I feel so bad... EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 7:01 am

*looks at the cat sitting on his CPU the points to the screen*
That is why I put your milk on the OTHER side of the desk.

Ouch - never just plain ol' water when it would be helpful. Take care until you come back. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and find a cheap used one somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

I feel so bad... Vide
PostSubject: Re: I feel so bad... I feel so bad... EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 9:52 am

Doku man please come back bro its a shame you have to go and we won't have out genin team Sad best luck for the future man
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

I feel so bad... Vide
PostSubject: Re: I feel so bad... I feel so bad... EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 1:01 pm

Adam wrote:
This is why we don't drink beverages near the computer. I really hope you get ahold of a computer soon and I wish you a swift return. In the meantime, don't forget about us! I feel so bad... 287405

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

I feel so bad... Vide
PostSubject: Re: I feel so bad... I feel so bad... Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-