Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On The Move

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Leighton
Leighton

On The Move Vide
PostSubject: On The Move On The Move EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012, 7:58 am

Was validating one's existence something one had to partake in? Miu couldn't seem to find the answer within herself, and swayed towards the broken path of history and fate. She would return and explain. Face whatever trial she must. And live. Or die. There would be no attempts. Her fate was no longer something she controled. Her formerly elegant clothing was damp and soaked. The discarded parasol she carried was discarded off in the distance, evident of her resolve and commitment. You're such a fool. You should know they won't be understanding. They won't forgive you. You'll be an outcast forever. Sentenced to death,. It was the voice within Miu's head. The same that whispered sweet nothings when the poor girl couldn't find herself any comfort under the sheets of a bed. The voice that protected the sweet and innocent girl who had nothing to lose.

Perhaps not. But my resolve is strong. My home, I miss it. The things I once held dear to my heart. I wish to cradle it within my hands. To caress it softly. The things I miss. Miu was rather resistant against her inner anger. The dualism was rather approriate for her, she wasn't exactly a lost soul as long as she could partake in tea and biscuits with such a person. As she walked, the surroundings only attempted to perfect her. Match the elegance within her stance, the sway from each step that she gave. The gentle toss of her hair from the soft wind. She blinked her eyes as she heard the chitter from the woodland creatures that partake in what seemed like a rather heated debate.

What was this women doing alone? Traveling to face something she should've done years ago. She could not survive from the tugging feeling within her heart that gave birth to her inner hatred. The dualism that defined her. She would accept the fate destiny would grant her. She would grace it elegantly with a proper attitude. Not objecting or leaving out any details. She would face it with dignity and honor. The ability to respect those who reside in the great nation of Fire. She would travel to Konohagakure no Sato to seek her old lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-