Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 10:18 am

It was never stated that Obito had the Eternal Mangkyou Sharingan, and even at that, doesn't it require a specific set of eyes? Not to mention that he currently has his right Sharingan/Mangkyou Sharingan, and his left Rinnegan, it would be illogical by standards, because he has no need for the Eternal Mangkyou Sharingan anyway. He can utilise Space-Time Migration and Absorbtion without activating his Mangkyou Sharingan.

And it is quite possible and seemingly hinted that Madara may have lived well into Obito's youth, and that Zetsu may have been created by Obito. White Zetsu was created from the cells of the 1st Hokage, where Black Zetsu's origin is unexplained.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Rust
Rust

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 10:34 am

He has Madar's Eternal, obviously he took them and had Rin implant them into him...they have to bring Rin in somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 10:38 am

Give me evidence of him actually having them and I'll believe you. Because it's evident that his right eye is his own Sharingan according to the ongoings in the war when he revealed his sole Mangkyou Sharingan. I shouldn't have to reinforce my above post when I provided ample evidence to support that he doesn't have Madara's eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 1:06 pm

It definitely seems like its obito's original eye, how else would his and kakashi's eye be so closely related and linked to the same dimension? Also for Obito to actually still be alive an expert medical ninja must have been told about his injuries by someone who was watching him very closely, someone like Rin couldn't have saved him as she wouldn't have been a good enough medical ninja yet and they thought he was as good as dead as it was.

Note: It being Obito isn't actually confirmed..Kakashi just had flashbacks due to the linking of the eyes between him and Tobi. Also he hasn't actually said Obito out loud either it was in black showing that it was just Kakashi's estimation.

Inb4itsjustsomeonewithadamagedrightsideoftheirfacebecausethatssomethingkishimotowoulddo.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 1:39 pm

But then he suggested that Gai knew him and it would be such an iffy, thin plot line, if it turned out that Gai actually knew 'some-other' Uchiha, rather than Obito.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 11:50 pm

Yeah I don't think that his current Sharingan eye was Madara's, considering he's able to use Kamui with it and the fact that Madara died right after he activated his Rinnegan, hence the Rinnegan that Tobi gave to Nagato and later took back to use. I wonder whose eye he was using for his left before, to replace the Sharingan that he gave Kakashi? It allowed him to use Izanagi until it was presumably ruined to defeat Konan and reattain the Rinnegan. Also, the space-time manipulation and absorption are the same technique as stated by Kakashi; Kamui, which is a Mangekyou technique, and if he's using a Mangekyou technique that frequently without it distorting his vision then logically he must have EMS. I suppose it's possible he had a brother that was never previously mentioned, but meh. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
LilChubs
LilChubs

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 11:57 pm

I ask, even if it is an implanted eye could Obito not still perform his original MS skills?
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 12:17 am

No concern over just how outlandish a complete 180 degree personality change is? Obito literally threw away his own life to save his teammates. For someone like that to change into the sort of person Tobi was just... well it just doesn't fit. Not to mention that the Eternal Mangkyou required a sibling's eyes and Obito, by everything we know, was an only child. Too many loose ends in my book to make this remotely plausible.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 12:38 am

John wrote:
Yeah I don't think that his current Sharingan eye was Madara's, considering he's able to use Kamui with it and the fact that Madara died right after he activated his Rinnegan, hence the Rinnegan that Tobi gave to Nagato and later took back to use. I wonder whose eye he was using for his left before, to replace the Sharingan that he gave Kakashi? It allowed him to use Izanagi until it was presumably ruined to defeat Konan and reattain the Rinnegan. Also, the space-time manipulation and absorption are the same technique as stated by Kakashi; Kamui, which is a Mangekyou technique, and if he's using a Mangekyou technique that frequently without it distorting his vision then logically he must have EMS. I suppose it's possible he had a brother that was never previously mentioned, but meh. Rolling Eyes

Izanagi can be used by anyone with a Sharingan. For best results they require senju DNA and control over it, like, for example, Obito vs Konan. He was able to keep it going for 10 consecutive minutes.

And as I said before, it would appear that Obito uses his Space-Time techniques without having the Mangkyou Sharingan activated. Because it is evident he does not have an Eternal Mangkyou Sharingan in his right eye. It may be because he has control over his Senju DNA, that he has more control over his abilities. Along with that, when an Uchiha uses their eyes to supress and control a tailed beast, it takes on the appearance of their eye in response, no?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 1:12 am

John wrote:
lmao, I was hoping you'd post Ulkira. xD
Rage needs to be expressed in some way. And it was either by posting here, or throwing something out a window. And windows cost money to repair.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2012, 2:07 am

Ling-Ling wrote:
John wrote:

Izanagi can be used by anyone with a Sharingan. For best results they require senju DNA and control over it, like, for example, Obito vs Konan. He was able to keep it going for 10 consecutive minutes.

And as I said before, it would appear that Obito uses his Space-Time techniques without having the Mangkyou Sharingan activated. Because it is evident he does not have an Eternal Mangkyou Sharingan in his right eye. It may be because he has control over his Senju DNA, that he has more control over his abilities. Along with that, when an Uchiha uses their eyes to supress and control a tailed beast, it takes on the appearance of their eye in response, no?

Your point about Izanagi is well noted, although it still stands that Obito must've obtained that eye from someone, I suppose it could've been off the body of some random Uchiha during the massacre. I do believe however that the only reason it's appeared that Obito can use his space-time technique without the Mangekyou activated is because his Mangekyou looks identical to Kakashi's and that would've spoiled the mystery of who he was the moment he first used it. Kishi deliberately spared that little detail for the sake of the plot. As for your last sentence, I'm not sure what the relevance is. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2012, 4:50 am

NuclearTreerat wrote:
No concern over just how outlandish a complete 180 degree personality change is? Obito literally threw away his own life to save his teammates. For someone like that to change into the sort of person Tobi was just... well it just doesn't fit. Not to mention that the Eternal Mangkyou required a sibling's eyes and Obito, by everything we know, was an only child. Too many loose ends in my book to make this remotely plausible.

If you think about it, almost all of Akatsuki went through this, no? Itachi turned out to be a good guy; Pain wanted peace and had a 'the end justifies the means' ideology; Konan was a similar case. Sasori was, I would assume, turned bitter by the death of his parents (due to war, no?). Orochimaru's parents died in a war as well, which is partially why he turned out the way he did. It just seems like a pattern; even Naruto himself when confronting Pain/Nagato, implied that he could have become just like Pain had he taken his revenge.

Oh and Sasuke was technically a good guy, until he was driven mad by vengeance. I dunno what he is being driven by currently :O
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2012, 5:08 am

Chris wrote:
NuclearTreerat wrote:

If you think about it, almost all of Akatsuki went through this, no? Itachi turned out to be a good guy; Pain wanted peace and had a 'the end justifies the means' ideology; Konan was a similar case. Sasori was, I would assume, turned bitter by the death of his parents (due to war, no?). Orochimaru's parents died in a war as well, which is partially why he turned out the way he did. It just seems like a pattern; even Naruto himself when confronting Pain/Nagato, implied that he could have become just like Pain had he taken his revenge.

Oh and Sasuke was technically a good guy, until he was driven mad by vengeance. I dunno what he is being driven by currently :O

His love for cock obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 599 [Spoilers] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-