Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How could you...? [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

How could you...? [Solo] Vide
PostSubject: How could you...? [Solo] How could you...? [Solo] EmptyMon 03 Sep 2012, 9:02 pm

"Fucking idiot... How could you let this happen to yourself....?" The words echoed out as the medical ninja looked around for the source of the distraught voice. Kanji emerged from the shadows with a solemn expression as he glared at the body. The medics were taken back by the large figure of this man. His crimson eyes swept the area quickly surveying what had happened. So far it was only obvious of Sanjiro's death. "Leave him. I am Kanji Senju Kumogakure Jounin. This is a direct order for you to leave this area and entrust it to me." Kanji said coldly glaring at the two medics. They set the stretcher down and quickly fled the scene after the familiar red head Kanji saw off in the distance. Naturally he would go to comfort Kirima but right now duty and sorrow came first. "You idiot... You were suppose to be careful..." Kanji said as he crouched down beside the body. It was dark now, the clouds had come to cover any trace of light from this world. Stroking his once alive friend's check, Kanji felt himself become sadder by the second. A loud crack of thunder echoed through out kumogakure shaking the very foundation it stood on. The jounin felt water start to trickle down his cheeks and before his knew it the rain had become loud like the hooves of horses running along the great plains.

Kanji felt his once perfectly fixed hair fall to his face covering it from view of those around him. Its length covered his upper half of his face from view as he leaned in close to the man laying before him. Kanji grabbed the corpse by the shoulders and quickly forced it into an embrace as the rain poured harder and harder. Each drop of rain felt like a tear for the Senju to shed. But he couldn't cry yet, he had to do what needed to be done. Kanji squeezed the body one last time saying his fare wells as he set him back down. He looked at his peaceful face and slowly lifted up his eye lids. The sharingan was still present but slowly fading from its once living container. "Sanji... I... I won't let them use you... You are an Uchiha... Pride or no pride I know you wouldn't let them use my rare power as well. My good friend... My best friend... My...-" Kanji felt himself bite his bottom lip to suppress the tears now welling on his eyes. Kanji sniffled trying to force any and all emotion back down his throat so he could do what needed to be done. "Brother..." He choked out before letting himself cry. The rain drowned out any and all noise Kanji could have hoped to make. He cried over the body of his lost friend and felt himself only get worse the more he did. He finally managed to suppress the emotion welling up inside of him like a violent storm to stare into his eyes one last time. The peaceful expression seemed to be telling him no harm would be done but the Senju couldn't bring himself to do what needed to be done. This was his best friend's corpse and there was no feasibly possible way for him to do this without giving him nightmares for the next three weeks.

Last edited by Kiseki on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

How could you...? [Solo] Vide
PostSubject: Re: How could you...? [Solo] How could you...? [Solo] EmptyMon 03 Sep 2012, 9:02 pm

Kanji grasped his head within his right hand feeling Sanjiro's hair for the last time. His mouth still stuck in that stupid care free smile of his. How can he smile when he is forcing Kanji to do this? Kanji closed his eyes as he began to squeeze with all his unnatural strength on his head. He felt the sickening cracking noise just as the head was about to give away. "Sorry to trouble you... Thank you... Kanji..." Kanji opened his eyes upon hearing his brother's voice. Crack. The head along with the eyes were crushed in that split second the voice echoed out for the last time. "No.... No....! NO....! NO! NO! NO! NO!" Kanji screamed out in a fit of rage as he took his anger out on the ground before him. He repeatedly punched it as he could only scream profanities into the black sky. The rain washed away whatever blood and other bodily materials remained but the Senju remained punching the ground as if it was the cause of all this. "God damn it! Sanji! Why?! How could you?! Just.... Just.... Come back damn it!" He cried and shouted thinking that if he was loud enough maybe Sanjiro would be forced to come back. How childish of him.

Kanji finally calmed down as he picked up the now headless body and carried him. The two walked oh so slowly back towards the village as the rain kept pouring down. "Kanji-san! That corpse! Is everythi-" Kanji glared at the curious guard before walking past him. His mission now was a simple one and a spiritual one. The towering jounin walked towards the hospital and each step seemed to have its own killing intent about it. The scene before the lady at the receptionist desk was indeed a horrifying one. The giant jounin covering in blood holding a headless corpse bridal style stared at her. "I have a corpse I need buried." He said coldly as she pointed to the morgue at the end of the hall. Kanji stepped towards it and entered the room with two other doctors staring at him. Setting Sanjiro carefully down on the table he looked at the two piercing their very souls with those red eyes. "This is Sanjiro, Hikari-Uchiha. He was an Uchiha living here in disguise and I destroyed his eyes upon his death. You are to bury this man with the finest things the village can offer and you are to put his full name on that grave stone. Is that understood?" Kanji said glaring at the two before him. The nodded their heads as he stepped out of the room still soaking wet from the rain. "Sanjiro... How could you leave us...?" Kanji said aloud as he started on his way home.

[Exit/End]
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-