Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herb Collecting [Toto's second mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
skullking
skullking

Herb Collecting [Toto's second mission] Vide
PostSubject: Herb Collecting [Toto's second mission] Herb Collecting [Toto's second mission] EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 10:08 pm

Spoiler:

Toto walked slowly through the forest, thinking to himself about his older brother. "This place gives off the same feeling as he does." He thought as he continued to walk through a dense thicket of bushes. Toto had been assigned the mission to collect some medical herbs from the Forest of Death for the hospital because they were running low on herbs necessary to make antidotes and medicine. Snap! "What the...!" He said as he turned around too see a giant bear behind him, standing on his back legs. "Damn! Another one." Toto reached into his kunai pouch. "Take this!" He said as he threw the kunai, which had string tied to the handle. "Gotcha'!" He said as he made the necessary hand signs to use the Dragon Fire Technique.

Toto watched as the bear was hit by his jutsu, burning it to death. "Six to nothing. What else does this forest have to throw at me?" He said as he climbed to the top of a large tree. Once at the top, he looked around and around for a patch of herbs that he had heard about in the past. "Not around here either." He said to himself as he started to jump through the trees. Grumble... Toto grabbed his stomach. He had not eaten or drank anything all day and now he was really hungry. "I got to find the river. Where there is water, there will be food." He said to himself as he started off to find the river in the middle of the forest.

Jutsu used
Spoiler:

Last edited by skullking on Tue 11 Sep 2012, 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skullking
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Herb Collecting [Toto's second mission] Herb Collecting [Toto's second mission] EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 12:16 am

2 hours later...

"Finally!" Toto said as he jumped from branch to branch down to the ground. He had been searching for the middle of the Forest of Death for the past few hours, having little to no luck when he first started his search. But, after a little while, he finally found it. "Now I can eat!" He said as he walked over to a bush to gather some black berries. After a few minutes of gathering, he sat down by the river bank and started to shove hand full after hand full of berries into his dry mouth. "Woof, woof." Something said wearily. Toto turned around, only too see a little puppy who looked like he had not eaten or bathed in weeks. "Oh my god, you poor thing!" He said as he grabbed a hand full of berries and a canister of water and walked over to the dog. He sat them down and took a seat next to the puppy. "Should I take it home with me?" He asked himself as the puppy finished his meal an sat down on Toto's lap and yawned. "He seems to like me. Maybe I will take him with me."" Toto decided as he looked into the sky. "OK, I'm gonna call you Aki." He said as he looked back down at the sleeping dog and petted his head. The sun had started to set on this beautiful moment, and Toto decided it was time to get a good nights sleep. He sat Aki down onto the ground for a moment and put some more water into his canister and plucked some more berries and placed them into a container for his meal in the morning. After this he tucked Aki into his jacket and zipped it up tight to make sure that he didn't slip out. "Hold on, Aki." He said as he started to climb up a thick tree. After a few moments of climbing, he reached the top and took Aki out of his jacket, placing him next to him on a branch that seemed like it could hold an entire house. He tied the water and berries up onto another branch so that animals could not get them in the night. Then, he noticed that Aki was starting to shiver. He took off his jacket and covered the both of them up with it. "Good night, little buddy." He said as he petted him on the head and fell into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
skullking
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Herb Collecting [Toto's second mission] Herb Collecting [Toto's second mission] EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 2:00 am

Note: I mention the letter that Faithful Legacy said that she sent to me and the other squad members of Team Kimiko is because I did not make this post until after I read her post.

The next morning...

The sun shown brightly through the thick layers of leaves. Toto, who had fallen asleep in a tree the night before, had took enough of sleeping on hard tree bark. "Ugh! Son of a bitch." He said to himself as he lifted his shirt to reveal numerous splinters in his stomach and sides. After removing all of his splinters, he looked over to his right too see a dog standing next to him stretching. "Good morning, Aki." Toto said as he got up to get the berries and water he had collected the night before. "Woof!" Aki replied as he wagged his tail. In a few minutes the two of them had breakfast ready. "Do you want to help me gather some herbs today, Boy?" Toto asked as he grabbed some berries in his hand. "Woof woof!" Aki replied as he wagged his tail in delight. "OK, lets head out." Toto said as he started to get ready to go.

In a few moments, Toto and Aki were on the go. Just as they reached the bottom of the tree they were sleeping in, Toto had a bird land onto the top of his head. "It's a messenger bird from the village..." He said as he petted the bird and took the note. "Dear Uzumaki Toto, this is your new squad leader, Katsumi, Kimiko. You are to meet me tomorrow at the foot of the Hokage Monument at 10 AM, sharp! Hope you will be able to attend are first team meating." Toto put the letter into his pants pocket and gave the bird a berry. "Here you go, birdy, now go off back to Kimiko-Sensei now." Toto said in a sweet tone and he petted the bird on the head. The bird then flew away and Toto and Aki made their way to the patch of herbs they were searching for.

Back to top Go down
skullking
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Herb Collecting [Toto's second mission] Herb Collecting [Toto's second mission] EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 2:45 am

"Here we are, Aki." Toto said as he took in the smell of the herbs, which smelt like candy. "Woof woof." Aki barked as he started to run through the little patch. Toto started to pick some herbs. After a few minutes, Toto got the feeling that something was watching him. He turned around to see that a giant snake had made it's way to the clearing he was in. "Damn!" Toto said as he went to grab a kunai. "We meet again, Toto." A dark figure said as they emerged from behind the head of the snake. His blood ran cold. He wanted to run away, but was paralyzed with fear. It was Uzumaki, Miharu, Toto's wicked older brother. "Looks like you have finally started to show that you care about this hell." Miharu said as he walked over to his younger brother. Miharu placed his hand on Toto's shoulder. "Listen to me, Brother." He began. "I HAD to kill Mother and Father."

Toto snapped out of his paralysis. "What do you mean you had to kill them!?" Toto snapped. "You see, Toto, Mother and Father were spies of a group of missing-ninja who wanted to take over the Ninja World. Lord Hokage had caught onto this and ordered me, one of the closest people to them in their hearts, to execute them. I did that to protect not the village, but you." Toto's blood ran cold again. This time, he passed out.

4 hours later...

Toto opened his eyes, the sight of the sun blinding him. "Where am I?" He asked himself as he looked around. He got up and head a small rustling noise under him. He looked down to see that he had dropped a note of sorts. "Whats this..." He asked as he unfolded the paper. "Dear Toto, this is a letter from your older brother. Please forgive me for the burden that I have placed onto your shoulders for the past few years of your life. I may not, I will not ever be able to see you again because I entered the Village in the open and was spotted by guards. This is my final note and will. What I would like to pass onto you, Toto, is the Will of Fire that I hold deep inside of my heart. I love you, but this is the end. Goodbye." Toto started to cry. His brother did love him., something he thought only to be a lie Miharu had siad when they were younger. He was not the enemy. His parents and that organization of S-Rank missing-ninja was the enemy. He saw a new light, and a new dark. His pain and suffering was over now.

"That's what you thing, Shrimp!" Oni said from inside of his mind. "Get lost! All you have cost me in my life is pain and suffering! You promised me power! You promised me that one day we would be the best in the Village! You lied." Toto snapped. "But Toto, look at what we have become. We are known around the world." Oni objected. "Wrong! I am known as a God-damn murderer! You are not known. You are just inside of my head. You are just there." Toto snapped back. Oni was heart-broken by his parent's death, he wanted to give Toto the strength to be able to fight Miharu, who he believed had killed his parents. Now, he had no reason for existence. "You are right, Toto." Oni sobbed. "But, I want to be more then 'just there'. I want to be like you." Toto had also started to cry. He had never knew that Oni had feelings about anything other than killing. "I'm sorry, Oni. Do you want to be with me, no, do you want to be me? We can share this body. You can lend on me to make you feel happy and I can lend on you to help me strong. We do not have to fight." Toto said as he stuck out his hand to Oni, who was shocked. "Yes." Oni replied as he grasped Toto's hand and their sights went white.

When Toto came to, he felt different. He grabbed a mirror that he had with him in his bag and noticed that his red hair had gotten longer and his facial-features had changed a little bit to. "Thank you, Toto." Oni thought. Toto and Aki collected the herbs that they needed and walked back to the village.
-Mission end-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herb Collecting [Toto's second mission] Herb Collecting [Toto's second mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-