Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
John

Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:33 am

Clickidyclickclick

Sad Poor Kages.. although Tsunade's going to be the only one who dies which is kinda lame. Overall this chapter was so-so until the very end as Kishi loves to do to us. Was that an old Madara talking at the end? Because I thought Edo Tensei revives people at the age they died, so wouldn't the Edo Tensei Madara be old? Also, I forgot that after Nagato revived everyone in Konoha, Obito remarked about it, something like "Damn that Nagato... that was supposed to be for me." So many subtleties in this series that are hard to remember.

Last edited by John on Thu 13 Sep 2012, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:48 am

John wrote:
Was that an old Madara talking at the end?
Yes, although I thought it was Nagato for a second.

John wrote:
Tensei revives people at the age they died, so wouldn't the Edo Tensei Madara be old?
It's probably related to whatever "experiments" Orochimaru and Kabuto did to Madara's body in preparation for summoning him.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:51 am

I know it's weird but I have a suspicion that Obito could be Madaras son. However unlikely it is, it could be Tru. (Probably not).
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 10:20 am

Ahhhh, this topic has cleared it up for me. I didn't know that dude at the end was an old Madara...I thought it was just a pedo, preying on our young Obito Pedobear
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 6:55 pm

I don't like this chapter for the simple reason that it's an odd number ;O
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 7:24 pm

The chapter was ok. Oh and finally there are some kills in this war that are major. It was about fucking time. Unless Kishi pulls a Bleach and just puts Tsunade in one piece, which I'm definitely sure he will.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:21 pm

Ivan wrote:
The chapter was ok. Oh and finally there are some kills in this war that are major. It was about fucking time. Unless Kishi pulls a Bleach and just puts Tsunade in one piece, which I'm definitely sure he will.

She'll most likely sacrifice what's left of herself to save the rest of them, which is totally unoriginal since she already did that for Konoha when Nagato attacked it. I think it's even worse than only her surviving.

Mr.Blobfish wrote:
I know it's weird but I have a suspicion that Obito could be Madaras son. However unlikely it is, it could be Tru. (Probably not).
Yeahh, I highly doubt it lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 2:36 am

Let's get serious for a moment.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 2:50 am

Viri wrote:
Spoiler:

Hush. Logical thought has no place in Kishimoto's thinking.

Even if I do agree that would probably be the single most devastating attack imaginable - "Deserved Guilt Trip no Jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 3:27 am

I don't really see how some of you guys didn't noticed that was Madara old. I mean look at him Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] 287405 duh obvious.

Anyways yeah the chapter was alright I guess. I like how bad ass obito and madara just fucked up the kages, well madara did o.o. I don't really see how the good bitches would win, but then again good guys always win and as much as I would like to see Naruto join his father its not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 10:34 am

Viri wrote:
Spoiler:

Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] 8p10n
Back to top Go down
Katsu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 10:01 am

Ah. The logic of Manga.
I'm hopeful strange things like that don't happen here.
Or if they do ... well. Yeah.

Tsunade. Die already. I love you, but. Yeah. Just die :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-