Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 604

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:31 pm

Chapter 604

I must say I didn't expect that.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:53 pm

I don't even know anymore... Lol. It could be a setup. The real Rin could have already died awhile back, and that Rin could be a clone made by Madara or some shit. Or things could have went terribly wrong, and Kakashi actually did kill Rin by tragic accident. Or Kakashi could actually be a twisted fuck. Again, I don't even know anymore. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Fuji
Fuji

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:58 pm

Honey, this is not what it looks like Naruto Chapter 604 815275
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 8:01 pm

Ivan wrote:

I must say I didn't expect that.
COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 8:13 pm

Well. That's just peachy, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 8:33 pm

Well if you read carefully you could see that one of the Zetsus mentioned experimental bodies. So it might be something to do with that and Rin not being the real Rin or something as Phantom said.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 8:48 pm

I didn't expect this AT ALL. I would definitely say that it's either an accident or Madara's doing, Kakashi wouldn't kill Rin on purpose. At least I hope not...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 9:14 pm

I'm just so upset... ;w;
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 9:16 pm

Faithful Legacy wrote:
I didn't expect this AT ALL. I would definitely say that it's either an accident or Madara's doing, Kakashi wouldn't kill Rin on purpose. At least I hope not...
COOKIE!
Kakashi wouldn't do that. He's too... :C
Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 9:16 pm

Loved it, I haven't felt surprised by this series in an awfully long time. I really want it to be an intentional thing rather than an accident. I can't help but think that Kakashi would probably have abandoned Chidori as a technique if it was the tool that ended up killing his best friend's sweetheart by accident.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:45 pm

Oh and did I mention that it seems that their (Kakashi's and Obito's) eyes are connected?
Back to top Go down
skullking
skullking

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 2:51 am

Winged Blade wrote:
Faithful Legacy wrote:
COOKIE!
Kakashi wouldn't do that. He's too... :C

I agree with Winged Blade, Kakashi would never do such a thing, on his own will anyway. I think that it might just be Madara's doing. For example; Obito saw Rin impaled by Kakashi before hand when he was going to the battle site. I believe that this has something to do with the spiral Hashirama clone telling Obito that the two of them are connected and Obito and Kakashi sharing the same Sharingan

Last edited by skullking on Wed 03 Oct 2012, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 4:03 am

Totally saw this coming...
Back to top Go down
Yazui
Kumo Nin
Yazui

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 11:19 am

My guess is that Kakashi has been ordered to kill Rin. He was crying, but he didn't look shocked or surprised, just full of sorrow. He seemed to be fully aware of what he was doing.

Also, judging by how Tobi and Madara's whole plan is to use Tsuki no Me to create a perfect world without war and pain, and certain things he's said, his anger seems to be aimed towards the shinobi system in general rather than specifically Kakashi.

http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/600/11

http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/600/12

He doesn't blame Kakashi. He's angry, but doesn't BLAME him. My guess is because Tobi realized it was an order or because Kakashi had no other choice, so instead of blaming anyone he's decided that Rin's death is the fault of the world being as rotten as it is, and opts to create a new, better one together with Madara rather than trying to get revenge like Sasuke.

Also, somehow I'm expecting Danzo to be involved. Because every time people are forced to do terrible things out of duty, its under orders of Danzo. Interestingly, it wouldn't be the first time Danzo's acts, while intended to be for the good of Konoha, backfired by creating another enemy who would end up causing more trouble for Konoha instead. (Kabuto, Sasuke.)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 12:40 pm

I cannot be fucked to research this (a whole of two minutes), but. In order to unlock the 3rd tomoe of your sharingan, aren't you required to kill your best friend? S: Could share some more light on this situation if we assume Kakashi is a self-centered total dick.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 2:18 pm

Dan wrote:
I cannot be fucked to research this (a whole of two minutes), but. In order to unlock the 3rd tomoe of your sharingan, aren't you required to kill your best friend? S: Could share some more light on this situation if we assume Kakashi is a self-centered total dick.

Naruto Chapter 604 DBLT
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 6:15 pm

Dan wrote:
Thought that was the Mangyenko? scratch Can't spell the word for shit, but yanno what I mean. Naruto Chapter 604 287405
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 6:34 pm

Can't the Zetsu absorb chakra and replicate the person perfectly?

I think both Rin and Kakashi are either Genjutsu or Zetsu clones...somehow :S
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 6:59 pm

Teddy-Kun. wrote:
Can't the Zetsu absorb chakra and replicate the person perfectly?

I think both Rin and Kakashi are either Genjutsu or Zetsu clones...somehow :S

I'm hoping it's along those lines. I hate the idea of Kakashi fulfilling orders to kill one of his best friends, or the idea of him being a power-hungry asshole. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 7:19 pm

Did anyone consider that maybe it was Rin who betrayed Kakashi?
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 8:52 pm

TOPKite wrote:
She seemed surprised, and from what very little we know of her, she really didn't seem like the type. Plus she was infatuated with him.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 9:11 pm

Rin: Shock. Horror.
Obito: Incomprehension. Can't understand what he's seeing.
Kakashi: No shock. No surprise. Not even horror. Sorrow. Sadness. Sorry it had to come to this.
Additional details: Fighting Mist nin, experimental bodies.

Theories: Rin has been taken under the influence of an enemy jutsu, in a way either of them is powerless to stop. Kakashi is forced to enact a mercy kill; it's either neither of them gets out alive, or Kakashi gets out alive.

Alternatively, Rin is already dead, and this is a Zetsu clone sent against Kakashi. Kakashi is aware of this, either having seen Rin's corpse firsthand, or the Rin-clone failing to pass some sort of secret handshake.

Conclusion: One way or another, the only reason Kakashi would kill Rin is if he was left with no other option. Ie, she was already dead anyway, or was going to die whatever he did. Acting under orders is unlikely, given just how recently Kakashi has embraced the ideal that (Paraphrased) "Those that ignore the rules are trash... But those that abandon their comrades are even worse than trash." Whether Rin's death is honestly from enemy nin action, or from some ploy of Madara to turn Obito into his pawn, remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Nezumi

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 9:31 pm

My own theory is that Rin might be the bad person here, dunno but what came into my mind was that she could have been a spy or smth,and kakashi HAD to killher...

but finally some great chapters again, waited so loooong...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 9:35 pm

TLV1991 wrote:
One way or another, the only reason Kakashi would kill Rin is if he was left with no other option. Ie, she was already dead anyway, or was going to die whatever he did. Acting under orders is unlikely, given just how recently Kakashi has embraced the ideal that (Paraphrased) "Those that ignore the rules are trash... But those that abandon their comrades are even worse than trash." Whether Rin's death is honestly from enemy nin action, or from some ploy of Madara to turn Obito into his pawn, remains to be seen.

I have to agree on everything stated there. But I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it is some plot created by Madara to make Obito a part of his plan. I certainly wouldn't put it past him...
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 EmptyThu 04 Oct 2012, 2:28 am

TOPKite Worte:
Quote :

YES YES YES !@!@!@!@!@!!!!!!! I dID!@!@!@!@!@!@@!!!!@@@!@!@!@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 604 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 604 Naruto Chapter 604 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-