Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rust
Rust

Work. Vide
PostSubject: Work. Work. EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 10:25 am

I'm leaving, really lately its got quite in-active around here, dunno what it is...maybe something in the coffee. Also I've got a lot of school work to catch up and this is only a distraction. So I don't see much point staying here at the moment, I probably will return when things have cleared up and this site has became a little more active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Work. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Work. Work. EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 1:00 pm

Things around here? Inactive? :/

Although I disagree with that especially as of late, leaving isn't helping the sites activity in any way, shape or form.

I won't ask you to stay when you're in this mindset, it's upsetting that a veteran of this site and the current USOTM is calling it quits for next to no reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Work. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Work. Work. EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 2:30 pm

I find it funny how one can claim the site is "inactive" when there's new posts being thrown up in both villages everyday. Are we super active with 50 people posting per day in RP forums? No, but we sure aren't stagnating. Plus, as you said, most people here go to school, have jobs, and what not so they aren't going to be posting 24/7. Let's also not forget to mention that you are currently in the more active of the two villages. Konoha has more members and thus more RP opportunities for those willing to ask in the Cbox or send out PM invites...

I have to agree with Adam on this, a shame to see our current USOTM go on such a sour note, and especially right when GotG just started.
Back to top Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

Work. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Work. Work. EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm

I don't think it's inactive D: but let me get this straight; you're leaving the site all together because there's supposedly not enough activity to keep you occupied while you try take a break from RPing to catch up on school work? scratch Sorry bro, sounds like a heap of excuses to me P: Granted you might have a really damn good reason for taking a breather, which I respect, I thought I should point out that those you've given are a little contradictive..

In any case, good luck with whatever is affecting you! I'll hopefully see you around again before too much longer! n_n Take care of yourself Drew D: You will be missed~
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Work. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Work. Work. EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 5:31 pm

Okay, so your basing all your comments on my inactivity comment. When you have totally dis-regarded my catching up on work comment. I have things to do. People have work and that, yes. I get that. But they choose to stay on this site and juggle things, I have not chosen to stress myself over roleplaying at the moment. I need my grades to get into the University I want and again yes, people are in the same boat as I. But again, I have decided not to put even more stress on my shoulders, I need to concentrate on my work and future, as this is just for fun and there is no future in this. Hopefully you will all accept that a persons future is more important then a roleplaying site.

Also Jelly, excuses don't include a future. Me leaving is far, far from an excuse. Its actually a pretty god damn reason to leave.

So yeah, it's sad that I had to clear this up. And it is quite in-active, its not an attack against your site, even if you might see it like that, it is just a statement. For me and the things I am included in on this site, it is in-active.
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Work. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Work. Work. EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 7:21 pm

If you want to leave because you need to focus on school, that's fine. Everyone here respects that and we aren't calling that an excuse. But claiming the site is "inactive" is where the excuse comes in. The site is far from inactive, I really don't see where you are getting this idea that it is. The site is not super active, but it is active over all. If the stuff you are personally involved in is inactive then that really lies on you to try and network with other RPers to make active RPs.

We aren't mad that you are leaving. We are just disappointed. We gave you USOTM and we value you as a member. What is upsetting is that as you are walking out the door you are saying something that isn't true and is a poor reflection of the site's current status, it is akin to an insult no matter how you look at it. It's a sour note no matter how you cut it. It would have been infinitely better to just say "Hey guys, I need to focus on my own stuff for a bit. It's been fun." No one would have had issue with that other than saying "We'll miss you" but instead you decided to say "Cause this site is inactive I decided to leave to focus on my own stuff". The site isn't inactive and it implies that if it was "active" you'd stay.

I'll throw it right back at you, it's sad I have to clear this up because you were the one who started it. Have fun and good luck with your studies and I hope you get into Uni and that you can return to us when you feel you have the time.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Work. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Work. Work. EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 11:19 pm

TOPKite wrote:
If you want to leave because you need to focus on school, that's fine. Everyone here respects that and we aren't calling that an excuse. But claiming the site is "inactive" is where the excuse comes in. The site is far from inactive, I really don't see where you are getting this idea that it is. The site is not super active, but it is active over all. If the stuff you are personally involved in is inactive then that really lies on you to try and network with other RPers to make active RPs.

We aren't mad that you are leaving. We are just disappointed. We gave you USOTM and we value you as a member. What is upsetting is that as you are walking out the door you are saying something that isn't true and is a poor reflection of the site's current status, it is akin to an insult no matter how you look at it. It's a sour note no matter how you cut it. It would have been infinitely better to just say "Hey guys, I need to focus on my own stuff for a bit. It's been fun." No one would have had issue with that other than saying "We'll miss you" but instead you decided to say "Cause this site is inactive I decided to leave to focus on my own stuff". The site isn't inactive and it implies that if it was "active" you'd stay.

I'll throw it right back at you, it's sad I have to clear this up because you were the one who started it. Have fun and good luck with your studies and I hope you get into Uni and that you can return to us when you feel you have the time.

COOKIE! Couldn't have put it any better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ace
Ace

Work. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Work. Work. EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 1:26 am

I'm gonna be brief with this. :3

I am on at least three sites at the same time. All in which I have to post frequently. Maybe in like two topics the least. I am work for at least 9 hours almost everyday (not Sundays and Mondays) Plus I take few small courses online and once I finish them will go to a Uni personally. Even still I have time to chill here and entertain myself as it is the only way I can get my mind of all the work.

But if you want to leave because you feel like you got a lot to do, then so be it. We are gonna miss you and hopefully you will come back to us.You are an important person to US as you can see to the left. Work. 287405 USOTM mofos, so we would hate you leave and say we are inactive. As you can see we have been doing, and in fact these days have been the most active days I have seen since some time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Work. Work. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-