Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 605

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 605 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 605 Naruto Chapter 605 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 12:51 pm

The Chapter

More action but no explanation whatsoever. God dammit Kishi, give us the answers!
Back to top Go down
₡amisado
₡amisado

Naruto Chapter 605 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 605 Naruto Chapter 605 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 5:06 pm

Lots of blood. Lots and lots of blood. Celene\'s Emote
Back to top Go down
http://notevenanormalguy.tumblr.com/
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto Chapter 605 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 605 Naruto Chapter 605 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 5:22 pm

Whatever those Mist nin did, it rendered killing Rin the only way to foil their plan, and made her corpse valuable enough they'd die trying to keep it out of Konoha's hands.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto Chapter 605 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 605 Naruto Chapter 605 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 5:52 pm

TLV1991 wrote:
Whatever those Mist nin did, it rendered killing Rin the only way to foil their plan, and made her corpse valuable enough they'd die trying to keep it out of Konoha's hands.

Yeah... Also, is it just me, or when he smashed one of the 'Mist Nin's' mask, it looked like his headband symbol might actually be that of the Leaf? I wonder if Danzou was involved in any way... Nonetheless, this chapter was crazy and a bit disappointing, considering we didn't really get any answers. Regardless, poor Rin... :c
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 605 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 605 Naruto Chapter 605 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 11:57 pm

₡amisado wrote:
Lots of blood. Lots and lots of blood. Celene\'s Emote
The highlight of this chapter.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto Chapter 605 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 605 Naruto Chapter 605 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 5:56 am

Phantom Heart wrote:
TLV1991 wrote:

Yeah... Also, is it just me, or when he smashed one of the 'Mist Nin's' mask, it looked like his headband symbol might actually be that of the Leaf? I wonder if Danzou was involved in any way... Nonetheless, this chapter was crazy and a bit disappointing, considering we didn't really get any answers. Regardless, poor Rin... :c

Might have been, I just relooked and it's hard to tell just due to the way it's drawn. It could go either way. Aside from that, Danzou seems to be involved with just about everything or played a minor part in it. Either way the blood was just too much I suppose.

I will wonder the circumstances surrounding Rin's death. I'm sure Kakashi and Obito will argue about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 605 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 605 Naruto Chapter 605 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-