Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life sucks right now...ALOT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Exiled Scorpio
Exiled Scorpio

Life sucks right now...ALOT! Vide
PostSubject: Life sucks right now...ALOT! Life sucks right now...ALOT! EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012, 4:07 am

I'm sorry to the bravo team but I haven't been able to post on here is because of football games and practice, applying for schools and online classes along with alot of other things. I apologize to you two and I hope to be able to get back fast enough to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks right now...ALOT! Life sucks right now...ALOT! EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012, 5:34 am

Persevere buddy, things will get better! Hope to see you around soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks right now...ALOT! Life sucks right now...ALOT! EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012, 7:42 am

Bah it's okay. Blobby hasn't been on much either so I just went ahead and almost finished the topic. I've already got a second mission lined up and if that doesn't work out there is always a third one I'm working on. You two just might want to rent condo's in Rice Country at some point.

Although expect... remedial training when you get back. I think chasing down my version of Tora should suffice.

Signed.
You loving and sadistic sensei
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks right now...ALOT! Life sucks right now...ALOT! EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012, 8:14 pm

Yeah I know the feel. I have been having so much school work and that is why I also have not been on/posting much sorry Nuclear but that should change by about Friday yeeeeey Smile. Sorry to go off topic. Cant wait for you to get back online more see you soon Scorpio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks right now...ALOT! Life sucks right now...ALOT! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-