Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Shireien Hatsutori
Shireien Hatsutori

Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Vide
PostSubject: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 8:04 pm

GOOD FELICITATIONS TO EVERYONE!

I'm Shireien Hatsutori but please feel free to address me as Shirei. I have been in the fields of role playing for five years and still going up to the present, may it be in the internet or not.

For everyone's satisfaction, Shireien Hatsutori was a character (personally) from my own Naruto Story entitled "The Lycoberry Solution" which will be soon uploaded in fanfiction.net. Lest, I do not have the wishes to use this character as my character here in roleplaying, for that will end up as a bias to everyone else. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Icon_biggrin I could give you spoilers, don't worry.

I actually love lots of things and so it's so hard to cite them down here. But one thing's for sure: role playing is my game always. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Icon_biggrin It's been the opium of my anatomy. *nosebleed* XD

So...feel free to ask questions. I do not bite, only ninkens bite. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Icon_biggrin

Ja ne!

~Shirei.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 8:29 pm

Hey welcome to US 2.0. We all wish you a good time here and stay active! Need anything pm a mod or admin they'll be happy to answer any questions
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
John

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 9:00 pm

Welcome to US, Shirei. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
.Raven

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:37 pm

Irasshai! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 1:58 am

Welcome to the site, be sure to enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Nanaya
Nanaya

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 2:58 am

Wrlcome to the site, i started somewhat the same way, before i came to the internent
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 6:31 am

I don't know what a felicitation is, but it sounds dirty XP welcome to 2.0 my friend
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 7:13 am

i think it's a type of ground hog tnt but then agian i'm always wrong abotu these things

anyways welcomes to the site of awsomness
Back to top Go down
Shireien Hatsutori
Shireien Hatsutori

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 12:37 pm

Hahahaha! You guys are amusing...Felicitations is a greeting guys. I'm sorry for my formalities. XD It's in the blood.

Thank you for the greetings and I think I'll be staying here like...forever?

XD

~chuu
Back to top Go down
Pattycakes
Pattycakes

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 6:12 pm

Welcome to the Evolution of RPing

Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Konoha_by_tulsadlance

Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto
RPG

It's time for you to make the most crucial decision in your time here,
with US 2.0, and that's choosing a village for your character.
Now, all villages are very nice, however, the choice is clear.
You want to join a village that will excel in the Ultimate Conflict.
You want to join a village with a strong leader,
filled with powerful ninja you can depend on.
You want to join Konohagakure No Sato

-
The Hokage
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 3:14 am

Must have missed this during my absence, Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi 2.0. Hope you have fun and tend to stay active.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 3:31 am

Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Leaf_

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 7:28 am

This was from a LONG time ago.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 7:53 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 7:57 am

Dont be confused with the bright lights and the glitz and glamour of the Konoha adverts to join their village. Obviously they need them to jazz the boring village up, but it is simple. Join Kumo. We have all the tea and cookies you will ever need, and we kickass.

btw.... Welcome to the site known as US 2.0!

Pedobear
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 12:35 pm

The products which advertise the most are always the ones that are low-quality. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shireien Hatsutori
Shireien Hatsutori

PostSubject: A "very" late reply for everyone...^_^" Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 9:06 am

I WANT TO USE THIS SPACE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO GREETED ME...DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR THREE MONTHS...I guess?

PERFECTION-san: Thank you the greeting and well, I was thinking to join Konoha...Very Happy

PATTYCAKES-sama: I am most humbled to be greeted by the Hokage himself upon my arrival here. *giggles* Honestly, I really wanted to join KONOHA at my foremost plan. When I get a hang of everything, I might create other characters and join other villages...that is...if it's not illegal for me to create another, right? Very Happy

ADAM-sama: I just talked to you at the forums about three months ago...and well...thank you for taking care of me that day...I will see to it I'll be active. ^_^

GABE-san: I have been receiving lots of invitations for Konoha registration eh? Very Happy Thank you so much.

TNT-san: Your name seemed a bit...odd for me. Hehehe...what do you mean by "this was a long time ago"? have we met?

TODD-sama: Thanks for the invite for Kumo...but it wasn't really my initial plan...Very Happy...regardless of that, thanks for welcoming me^^ and I hope cookies will still be available. Very Happy

ULKIRA-san: Er...thanks for the advice though? Hehehe. Very Happy

I hope we could all be friends...Very Happy thanks for letting me use this space. *giggles*

Love lots, Shirei
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 11:47 am

Your back! Re-welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 1:23 pm

Considering I never actually mentioned it: Welcome. And for now, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Kid
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 3:41 pm

Welcome back, I cant wait to read your story Very Happy

Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. NoWaiRLY
Back to top Go down
Nanaya
Nanaya

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 11:37 am

Welcome to site or welcome back
Back to top Go down
Shireien Hatsutori
Shireien Hatsutori

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 6:20 am

I can't bring myself not to answer this introduction page to thank all the people who greeted me...well, I can't simply ignore you guys. ^_^

Oh, to other people that I have added a prefix -san to their names, I do not intend to do so. Basically because I'm studying asian cultures and these cultures just got into me, considering also that I'm an asian. It's in the blood. Very Happy

KID: Thank you, and likewise as you are, I would love to read yours.^^

ULKIRA: Nah, it's okay. At least you have posted in my newbie thread. XD

NANAYA: Kudos to you too^^

There, all done. ^_^
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 6:40 am

*was left unmentioned*

Don't worry yourself though. I'm used to it.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 7:59 am

*pats John on the back as a kind gesture*

Chin up mate. Chin up.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Hinode
Kuroi Hinode

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 9:21 pm

meh ^^ everyone ignores john sometime or another Razz, anywho... this is really kinda late

but anyways, welcome to the site. hope you can have fun and get some good RP in ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Shireien here. My felicitations to everyone. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-