Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for Ravens. [P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ace
Ace

Searching for Ravens. [P] Vide
PostSubject: Searching for Ravens. [P] Searching for Ravens. [P] EmptySun 21 Oct 2012, 2:58 am

The sun quickly rose against the horizon as the streak of lights shunned on then young man's eyes. His slumber had now been disturbed and there was nothing he could do as he sat on the tree branch while his back laid against the tree trunk. The young Aburame yawned as he took a look down below to where his team mates laid sleeping. The pair didn't actually minded the hot sun rays that crashed against the Wind Country. This would be the last area, before the harsh hot dessert began to take over and their world would be overpowered by sand. Shuhei nodded as he looked down below to his mission team mates as he threw himself down and landed on his two feet without making much noise. The young man smiled as he walked past the two. They seemed to have been sleeping, but Kemuri to Shuhei's belief could never be thought to be sleeping. She was a very cautious girl, something that really didn't bothered Shuhei as so was he. The boy then began to make his way away from the individuals. Whether they wanted to follow Shuhei or not, it did not really matter so he began to make his way into the dangerous dessert. The day before a map was drawn, while one was handed to each of the members of the mission. If one happened to wander off to explore the area while others rest, they would have the map with them in possession. The young Shuhei would yawn as he headed into the dessert and after a small stroll outside of the clearing where he was standing he began to feel the heat as the sun became more exposed and clouds began to fade away. The sun was definitely not going to help his search, and while the appearance of this creature was rare he was sure he would find a way to find the bird he is looking for as a partner.

Hours passed, and according to the position the sun was located at, it was close to mid-day and his team mates would most likely be looking for him. But did he care? No. He continued his search even if it took him till night reached. The targeted location, a small shrine in a specific location far east of the Wind Country, though if the creature itself appeared in person he would not have to go to this location. But apparently nothing had appeared so his mind was focused on finding the shrine, where an ancient scroll would be placed. Forward an hour or so as the young man had lost track of time about now he began to see what it was two cement pillars and a marble floor. Then young man approached the area, taking quick notes and look at the small notes around the pillars. "Kurasa of the Wind" was carved into the marble pillars. It had seemed the young man had reached his location. Though the hardest part would be becoming friends with this creature or bird. And from the rumors of this bird species they were very intelligent, and hard to convince. Fighting was actually out of the question, as Shuhei was not really looking for a fight or a way to show his skills. Instead he wanted to convince this raven named Kurasa with a little of his own intelligence without the need of brute force. Maybe riddles? Social challenges? Actually Shuhei didn't exactly know but it didn't stopped him from biting his right thumbs as a small pint of blood became visible. The quick burst of excitement came to mind as he hovered his hand slowly in top of the seal. He didn't know exactly what would happen in this situation, was the raven just appear all of a sudden, or make a call for it. He was puzzled but easily attracted as he slammed his palm against the seal. Nothing happened for a mere second until his body began to feel different, everything turned black as if his eye sight was taken from him.

After a few seconds he found himself opening his eyes in an unknown place, easily known as a large historic place for the ancients books engraved with bird drawings were hold in place. The place was huge, humongous was actually the word for its large piles of books in a long stretch of hallways."So this is supposed to be home of the family of Ravens...not what I wa-" Shuhei said as he heard the flapping of wings that echoed through the area. His eye sight quickly shifting from area to area looking for the source until a giant shadow stood at the top of one of the piles of books. "No, this is not where you can find the family of Ravens...this is where you can find me, the beautiful Kurasa of the Wind." The voice soft but with a lot of power behind it to get across to Shuhei. The raven was clearly a female, and was indeed what Shuhei was looking for according to the title she mentioned. "I hold the scroll, and family contract for you to sign, but first you must prove yourself worthy enough to be allowed to hold such power....with that said what is your rank among shinobi of the lands? " Kurasa asked as Shuhei stepped forward a little more and looked up above to the Raven. "Isn't a little more polite if you came down here and spoke to me head on Kurasa?" Shuhei clearly meant no harm by using these words. If anything he wanted to give out a good impression to the female raven. Shuhei also wanted to take a good look at Kurasa as well as she was standing high above. Knowing she had told him to prove himself his bugs were already bring manipulated and spread around the area.

Kurasa began to slowly descend below closer to Shuhei. Her appearance? Black big feathers easily standing out to be about 7 foot or taller, with a 20 ft wing span . The raven wore a long scarf around the neck area while the purple eyes glared at Shuhei with interest. Just as the raven had 'landed' on the floor where Shuhei would be standing the bugs would ant themselves on it. Only few though, enough that the raven couldn't noticed. Though the bugs couldn't really attach to this said Kurasa so it made Shuhei wonder. "Hm....if you are gonna speak to me I will suggest you come out of your hiding spot. What I have before me its a mere clone." Shuhei said as the clones bursted in a cloud of smoke. "You are right my gentle friend. Quite smart too....now I wonder how you managed to find out.....OH! I know these bugs of yours? Kurasa shouted as she quickly landed behind Shuhei and pecked the back of the neck where a kikai bug was located. Shuhei got pushed forward as he felt the bird peck on his neck. Something that actually angered him. If there was something he could not stand would be the feel or sight of having his bugs squashed, killed or even eaten. "It would seem me and you are gonna have our own personal problems," Shuhei said as he turned and smirked. Watching the giant raven stand tall behind him. He had noticed the raven actually a female as he thought. "Well so it seems...I would not mind tagging along with you....besides you have a tasty meal there. Kukukuku..." Kurasa said as she extended her being and unfolded until a scroll was shown.

"This is the scroll you must sign to obtain the family of ravens and be able to use them in combat. In your case, I will be your summon. Be glad...I am the most feared within my ranks. Whoo hoo" Kurasa said as he pecked at another bug from his sleeve. Good..I like you. Shuhei said as he attempted to take the scroll within the Raven's reach. The Raven quickly back the scroll away and made a raven sound? ( XD ) "Do you really think I will hand over something as important as the family contract to a complete stranger?... Kurasa said as he pecked the head of Shuhei once more and her black wings began to crackle with yellow electricity. It was most obvious she would attempt to attack, so Shuhei quickly reacted at the sight of the ration flowing around her and jumped backwards a few flips until he was away from the summon. "I should of know this was going to be hard...it all seem to good to be true when you pulled out the scroll. Shuhei said as he smiled behind his mask and retrieved a kunai and held it in place. It seemed Kurasa was ready to fight. Electricity began to slow as the crackle quickly echoed through Shuhei's mind as the raven prepared for an attack. Kurasa quickly opened her wings attempting to attack when sudden 5 earth walls formed around the raven. Shuhei quickly alerted himself as he looked around. He had not performed any techniques , and highly doubted that Kurasa had performed the earth walls to trap herself.

Large gusts of winds quickly formed as Shuhei held onto his mask, and trying to keep his balance. Looking at the sky for a source of the winds he found himself seeing small rather large feathers mixed within the windy gusts. A loud -thud- happened behind him as Shuhei quickly scared for the situation jumped away at an attempt to see the source. "Greeeaaaatt......" A fair t sigh was heard from the inside of the earth walls. Clearly Kurasa from the inside which made Shuhei wonder what was going on. After the high speed winds began to settle from what it seemed to be a tornado around a white giant bird Shuhei sigh and calmed himself down. "Ooh Kurasa....aren't you ever going to treat our guest in a well welcoming manner? His words loud and with a firm tone to it as he waggled his wings around. Shuhei simply stood there...noticing how he had just met the real leader of the raven families. "And you stranger....isn't polite for Konoha ninja to just waltz anywhere without atleast a proper introduction...My name is Hirokoden, it is nice to meet you...at least the bit I can see from you." Shuhei smiled underneath his mask and began to introduce himself."Yes...my name is Shuhei Aburame." Shuhei said as he slowly slipped his mask away from his face. "Sorry for my manners....I did not know I had the privilege of speaking to someone else other than the one who tried to kill me." Shuhei said as he pointed towards the earth walls. "Yes..pardon me. Kurasa can be a little rude with newcomers. She is actually the only of the family who has had trouble with signing a contract.....and now that she has settled I will let her go."Hirokoden said as the walls collapsed down to the floor. Showing the female raven in the inside. Now that it was all outside in the open Kurasa remained still and kept her distance. Shuhei was actually interested on having Kurasa as hi partner even if she had tried to kill him. "Well..it seems we have already made a connection Kurasa and I. I was hoping I had the most feared raven in the family to aid me in times of need. It would most certainly be a great addition and a great accomplishment for Konoha to be paired with the Raven family. Shuhei looked at Kurasa for a minute, then back to Hirokoden for any response from each. But instead he was approached by Kurasa and the scroll was again visible. Both remained quite..as Shuhei grabbed the scroll and with the little drip of blood he still had on his thumb he signed his name on the scroll. "It seems you have found your lifetime comrade. I'm sure you two will make of fine team mates." After a short few seconds Shuhei opened his eyes and found himself in front of the shrine between the two pillars. Knowing he now had a summon he made his way back to his team mates and see what they were doing.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-