Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is it

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Yazui
Kumo Nin
Yazui

This is it Vide
PostSubject: This is it This is it EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 12:12 pm

Sorry to say this, but I’m leaving this site for now.

When I first joined this site I was looking for an RP project which I could spend many hours on developing my character and ironing out plots. This was mostly because my other main Naruto site, one which I’ve been on for almost two years, was close to dying when I joined this site. Then, about when I got approved, something unexpected happened. The old site suddenly bloomed again, with lots of players returning from hiatus and now its more active than ever.

That, combined with having to work every day (save the weekends) from 9 till 5 and the fact that I easily tire means I simply don’t have time to remain active on two sites, especially two more “serious” sites that actually expect lengthy posts and consume lots if time in terms of character development.

Having spent two years on Red Clouds, I’m going to stick with that site until it dies, so I’m going to drop this one, sorry.

I apologize for doing this despite being given the privilege of starting as a Jounin. I know this isn’t something you allow easily, and by leaving soon after being approved I’ve proven to be unworthy of this privilege. I’m sorry for that. My character can be slid into the inactive bin since I doubt that, should I return one day, I’ll be allowed to pick up a Jounin again.

This is a great site. Keep up the good work.

Farewell
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

This is it Vide
PostSubject: Re: This is it This is it EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 2:16 pm

Good luck with everything. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1