Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 607

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 1:59 pm

The Chapter

Finally! The real battle starts next chapter.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 2:30 pm

Good-oh! That aside, this chapter was pretty darn boring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Fuji
Fuji

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 4:27 pm

Sooooo tired of these flashbacks/ filler chapters.

But now things are FINALLY looking up
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:45 pm

Don't be silly. There will always be more flashbacks... ;w;
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:22 pm

Typical that just when we start getting back on track Kishi decides to take a break. Naruto Chapter 607 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Rukasu
Rukasu

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:09 pm

lol well I cant wait to see what happens. Bleach is getting good as well... But does anyone think that Naruto can take on Madara? Well we will see and kakashi and obito, that will be a great battle... I just want to know in all of this how did Obito became Mizukage? that confused me... He shows his face to kisame and he was like oh I have no problem working for you mizukage... I forget what chapter its on, but I remember reading it...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:44 pm

dis gun b gud
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Fuji
Fuji

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:49 pm

As far as I have understood Obito was never the Mizukage, but he did control/ manipulate the Mizukage in the past
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:41 am

Last Temptation wrote:
Typical that just when we start getting back on track Kishi decides to take a break. Naruto Chapter 607 287405
So true.

Prediction: Kakashi v.s. Obito ends with Kakashi (or Naruto) using Talk no Jutsu on Obito and showing him how much bullshit he's full of. After a short series of flashbacks, Obito then teams up with the heroes and they use the power of friendship (or the Will of Fire, whatever) to beat Madara.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong there.

Well, at least the flashbacks are over. But to be honest, I am not looking forward to seeing anymore overpowered Uchiha bullshit. Hopefully Naruto is going to blow all our minds and kick Madara's ass all the way to another manga series. Then again, since Madara is most certainly going to reveal even more secret (Sharingan) techniques, the chances of that happening anytime soon is slim.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 1:00 am

Ulkira wrote:
Prediction: Kakashi v.s. Obito ends with Kakashi (or Naruto) using Talk no Jutsu on Obito and showing him how much bullshit he's full of. After a short series of flashbacks, Obito then teams up with the heroes and they use the power of friendship (or the Will of Fire, whatever) to beat Madara.

I lol'd. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it goes in that direction, but I really hope it doesn't. Getting tired of the predictable. Give me something fresh, Kishi!
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 1:33 am

Phantom Heart wrote:
Ulkira wrote:

I lol'd. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it goes in that direction, but I really hope it doesn't. Getting tired of the predictable. Give me something fresh, Kishi!

Well Kishi did make Kakashi kill Rin so maybe he still has something in him to surprise us? Actually, you know what I predict? That Madara will actually succeed with his Moon Genjutsu thingy but Naruto will be able to break out of it because. Than we will have the ultimate showdown in which Naruto wins and everybody lives happily ever after until Kishi makes a new series or God forbid he creates a new villain in naruto. Or they will defeat Obito and Madara will run away which will take another 50 or more chapters to catch him and defeat AND we can't forget Sasuke and Orochimaru... The more I look at it the more I see that Naruto won't end for a loooong time.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 3:50 am

It was sad that Kakashi was responsible for Rin's death, I really hated that. What I was to see more of is Spiral faced Zetsu, he was rather cool and I want to see more of him for that reason alone. Of all the Zetsu, he seemed the most like a Senju to me.

I think that as this thing goes, more and more becomes clear of what actually happened in the battle of Madara vs Hashirama. I mean, we have seen the Final Susanoo, which was a motherfucker of a beast, though this Dragon seems like it might well have been just as big, and has some sort of Chakra mechanism that can be used to restrain a Jinchuuriki, which I think will be released on Naruto soon enough.

If you think about it, it might very well be like the Chakra Chains used by Obito that had the power to fully restrain Naruto in his Bijuu Chakra Mode, though in a more Woody fashion. I for one did not mind the history chapters all that much, because I just enjoy learning about what happened in the past. Which is the reason WHY I WANT TO SEE MADARA VS HASHIRAMA!!!

I saw the one used in the game, though that is only partially legit, and only shows so much of a fight that went on the entire night, and with all the stuff we are shown now, they can just keep up an endless parade of "This jutsu was made out of Hashirama's testicle, it can seal this entire world inside his nutsack", or stuff like "With this Doujutsu technique, I can turn your asshole inside out and make it consume your body in it".

Honestly, they give us too much of the "He said, she said" stuff, and if they actually showed us how the ACTUAL Madara vs Hashirama fight went down, we'd know the full extent of their power, be free of all this sudden Badassness based on pretty much nothing other then wild speculation and Kisha wanting to fill up more time and get more money from his books and Anime.

That's my two cents, don't spend it on candy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 607 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 607 Naruto Chapter 607 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-