Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some missions i'd like to do [Custom]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Some missions i'd like to do [Custom] Vide
PostSubject: Some missions i'd like to do [Custom] Some missions i'd like to do [Custom] EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:36 am

Helping the Butcher

Mission Title: Helping the Butcher I
Mission Type: Custom
Mission Location: South Konohagakure
Shinobi Requirement: Genin
Mission Rank: D Rank
Mission Objective: As a special request, the butcher located along the main street of Konoha has commissioned for someone to help him chop up the meat that's getting taken in from the forest. Because the butcher is all alone, he can't chop up the meat and help customers, meaning someone is very much needed to relieve some of the stress. Despite this being a very simple job, it is also one based on trust, and might make the participant eligible for being called upon for help again.
Min Post Count: 2

Mission Title: Helping the Butcher II
Mission Location: South Konohagakure
Mission Rank: C Rank
Mission Objective: After helping the butcher out once, there has been a second summon from the man, asking for help yet again. This time, there is a slightly bigger problem, because the blood and guts that are stored in the basement of the butcher have attracted a woodland predator to wonder into the village, which made it's way into the basement and started chewing down the waste meat. Now, the wolf in the basement needs to be taken care of, either through killing it, or by sending it back into the wilds.
Min Post Count: 4

Mission Title: Helping the Butcher III
Mission Location: Housing Area
Mission Objective: After the little problem with the wolf, a large wild boar has been brought to the butcher, though it has refused to be taken prisoner, resulting in the butcher not being capable of killing it. Due to previous luck, the butcher has requested you to help him by getting into the pen and taking down the beast. Be warned, for the boar has refused to be taken down by tranquilizers, staying awake purely though force of will, making it a formidable opponent that is not to be underestimated just because it's an overgrown pig.

Last edited by Celene's Dino on Sat 27 Oct 2012, 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Some missions i'd like to do [Custom] Some missions i'd like to do [Custom] EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 5:45 am

Test Dummy

Mission Title: Test Dummy I
Mission Location: Training Grounds
Mission Rank: D Rank
Mission Objective: A member of Konoha's science department has been asking for help with a new kind of training dummy. This dummy is said to be more resilient to damage, and get along with the one practicing on it. By adjusting the strength and speed of the one hitting it, it is said to become more resilient to that kind of damage, and from that point on be impossible to destroy by that same person. This is a mission that requires you to get in touch with the device, let it adjust to you and see if this is true.
Min Post Count: 2

Mission Title: Test Dummy II
Mission Location: Training Grounds
Mission Objective: After the last time you trained on this device, some adjustments have been made, and it is up to you to see if the claims of the scientist are true. Since the last training exercise, the dummy got adjusted to you, meaning there should be little to no chance at all for you to ever be capable of breaking it. This mission is simple, break your own limit, and destroy the dummy by using purely physical and blunt force on it.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Some missions i'd like to do [Custom] Some missions i'd like to do [Custom] EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 10:18 pm

For mission location, 'Konohagakure' or 'Konohagakure no Sato' will do just fine, for future reference. Anyway.

Approved for completion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Some missions i'd like to do [Custom] Some missions i'd like to do [Custom] EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:28 pm

Finished the first 3 Missions

Helping the Butcher [Part I] [1042 Words]
Helping the Butcher [Part II] [2402 Words]
Training Dummy [Part I] [1039 Words]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some missions i'd like to do [Custom] Some missions i'd like to do [Custom] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-