Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings my sane Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hakkyou
Hakkyou

Greetings my sane Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Greetings my sane Shinobi Greetings my sane Shinobi EmptySun 28 Oct 2012, 3:47 am

My name is Hakkyou, which translates to madness, craziness, and insanity in English. Do not fret my fellow Shinobi, i am not here to break your sanity. But i must admit it would be fun breaking peoples minds. You know what they say, psychological torture is the most painful.

With that aside let me tell you all a bit about myself. I am a fan of Naruto, Adventure Time, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Pokemon, and.. Well that is about it really. I like to do archery, right now i can do trick shots at 20 yards. I LOVE to read. Seriously, i spent my entire last summer reading. Mostly i read fanfics on fanfiction. I like stories that have philosophical meanings or stories that has a physiological layout. For example, i like to read Naruto fics where Naruto have mental problems since when he was young, he was pretty much hated by the village.

My dislikes are candy, big crowds, loud noise, people that make fun of people for their hobbies, and the heat. My goal/ambition is to write and publish a book someday.

Now for my role playing skills, i have to say i have a bad time organizing but i am decent at descriptive writing. I came across this site on forummotion, looking for a naruto role playing site.

Now that's out of the way, excuse me while i descend to the darkest recessess of my mind....

Last edited by Hakkyou on Sun 28 Oct 2012, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my sane Shinobi Greetings my sane Shinobi EmptySun 28 Oct 2012, 3:52 am

Hakkyou wrote:
You know what they say, physiological torture is the most painful.

Totally think you mean to say 'psychological.'

Besides that, it is a pleasure to meet you. I study philosophy, so if you have any questions or wish for debates, please drop me a message.

Welcome to our Forum.
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my sane Shinobi Greetings my sane Shinobi EmptySun 28 Oct 2012, 4:34 am

Hakkyou wrote:
My name is Hakkyou, which translates to madness, craziness, and insanity in English. Do not fret my fellow Shinobi, i am not here to break your sanity. But i must admit it would be fun breaking peoples minds. You know what they say, psychological torture is the most painful.
I had a strange thought of asking if it translated to those things in that order, but I decided that it might be a little like a query sent by someone on an acid trip or a goldfish on LSD in which their woefully lacking attention span(among other things) comes to the fore.

Hakkyou wrote:

With that aside let me tell you all a bit about myself. I am a fan of Naruto, Adventure Time, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Pokemon, and.. Well that is about it really. I like to do archery, right now i can do trick shots at 20 yards. I LOVE to read. Seriously, i spent my entire last summer reading. Mostly i read fanfics on fanfiction. I like stories that have philosophical meanings or stories that has a physiological layout. For example, i like to read Naruto fics where Naruto have mental problems since when he was young, he was pretty much hated by the village.
Never heard of Adventure Time myself, but if it's anything like Dora the Explorer on steroids then I'll have no trouble emailing flamers to the producers. MLP...so a brony. I can understand. Pokemon is epic. Now, the million dollar question. Gen 6, epic, or not? I'm going to assume you are American because you used the imperial measurement of yards. Ooh, Fanfiction, a major time sink of mine as well. Do you read only Naruto (I can't say I've found many good ones beyond Chunin Exam Day -even that got dead boring after a while- and that one that's had me hooked for a while but I can't remember the name right now. It's probably number one on the list or something).
I feel like a derp to say this, but he was already pretty much hated by the village. Just sayin'. But I assume you mean the ones when he actually has to deal with riots and stuff.

Hakkyou wrote:

My dislikes are candy, big crowds, loud noise, people that make fun of people for their hobbies, and the heat. My goal/ambition is to write and publish a book someday.
Candy I can share with you, I'm allergic to sugar and wheat, so I avoid candy and other confectioneries. I live in the outback, so I positively loathe big crowds and loud noise, I also have major trust issues with traffic. Making fun of people? Shm. I hope you don't mean trolling.
That's a good aim to have in life. Any particular genre?

Hakkyou wrote:

Now for my role playing skills, i have to say i have a bad time organizing but i am decent at descriptive writing. I came across this site on forummotion, looking for a naruto role playing site.
You'll improve, everyone has to start off somewhere, and these places can get you going pretty quickly.

Hakkyou wrote:
Now that's out of the way, excuse me while i descend to the darkest recessess of my mind....
Darkest, eh? I don't mind if I do. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my sane Shinobi Greetings my sane Shinobi EmptySun 28 Oct 2012, 8:35 am

Hello and welcome. We sound pretty similar. Apart from some of your dislikes and MLP... Hate that show sorry. And the fanfics... Don't read fanfics. But I do love to read.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my sane Shinobi Greetings my sane Shinobi EmptySun 28 Oct 2012, 8:59 am

Sup? Greetings my sane Shinobi 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my sane Shinobi Greetings my sane Shinobi EmptySun 28 Oct 2012, 3:12 pm

Hello ^^ Welcome to US.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my sane Shinobi Greetings my sane Shinobi EmptySun 28 Oct 2012, 5:13 pm

Heylo there! Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my sane Shinobi Greetings my sane Shinobi EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 4:17 am

I'm a bit late, but welcome :3 Is that Fluttershy in your profile image? D: Poor Fluttershy ; m ;
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my sane Shinobi Greetings my sane Shinobi EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 4:55 am

Hey. Your introduction totally destroys mine in terms of content Cute Beg but yeah, looking forward to rping with youu and chatting as friends too.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my sane Shinobi Greetings my sane Shinobi EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 7:24 pm

Weeeeeeelcome <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my sane Shinobi Greetings my sane Shinobi Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-