Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Shiro
Shiro

The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!) Vide
PostSubject: The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!)  The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 8:43 am

For some of us, there's simply a realm of imagination that gets to us. Many of you are here because you feel Naruto embodies that creative universe that satisfies you in a way few others do. Some of you are here because you wanted to express the amazing concepts of other animes, and with Naruto easily being one of the most popular animes, makes a naruto-based site a good way to show off some of it.

To me, the Nasuverse, the collective realm of imagination featuring most notably the Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, and Kara no Kyoukai worlds, is that realm. And, perhaps ironically, I found out about by someone ELSE basing a jutsu off of something from it. (I can't quite remember who it was, but they were a girl and wanted to create what I believe was a fuinjutsu technique based off of Rider's Blood Fort Andromeda). The technique had me curious, and once she mentioned its origins, I sought out to see it.

To this day, Archer stands to me as one of the most fantastic and epic of anime characters, hands down. The magical universe whose depth in philosphical, metaphysical, and creative regards continues to make me obsess even today. If I ever wanted a forum and had a guaranteed number of active participants for, it would be the Nasuverse.

In fact, when Adam was asking me to return, we went over a number of silly and crazy demands/conditions for my return. Say what ya will about me, Adam wanted me :0 Regardless of my own epicness, I ended up deciding on a single wish.

"Watch Fate/Stay Night bish!" Not sure if he's gotten around it yet. I'm sure with the recent happenings he'll be more attuned to, if only so he'll know what we Fate/Fans are going on about.

The music, story, character designs, worlds, backgrounds...It all fascinates me in a way I really can't compare to other series. Most importantly, its a lasting interest that I don't necessarily hold with other series- Although, to be fair, the Nasuverse has been very good at propagating itself, more pieces and working being made and STILL being made. I mean c'mon- They've got a magical girl spin-off manga featuring Ilya with a legitimate anime coming out. A ten minute video on what Fate/Stay Night COULD'VE been drove fans nuts. (Still say the two Gilgamesh's don't have the same face~!)

And lets not forget the most obvious...

Shiro is named Shiro with no small influence from certain other Shiros~

Besides the obvious individuals who wear their avatars showing on the fantastic characters, who else is fond of the Nasuverse, and why? :3

P.S. Yes, the visual novel is overall better than the anime, but I figured it would be less troublesome for me to ask him to watch something instead of playing a visual novel. Bite me.

Last edited by Shiro on Tue 30 Oct 2012, 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

PostSubject: Re: The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!)  The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 9:02 am

Which Archer?
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!)  The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 9:10 am

The Archer
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

PostSubject: Re: The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!)  The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 3:37 pm

No Gil love? Shame on you. Emiya fought far to much in hand to hand to be considered a proper archer.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!)  The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 5:39 pm

Archer actually has a bow.

Gil does not
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!)  The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 5:51 pm

Emiya archer is GAR archer. All shall respect him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!)  The Seemingly Infinite and Addictive Nasuverse (Contains Spoilers!) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-