Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Convention time!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hazama
Hazama

Convention time!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Convention time!!!!!!!!! Convention time!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 2:51 am

I shall be at Youmacon in Detroit untill the 4th of november so its not likely I'll be on much. I'll have pictures up when I return . if anyone is there look for a guy dressed as L or as Marshall lee from adventure time its most likely me.

Peace out Peeps
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: Convention time!!!!!!!!! Convention time!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 3:08 am

If you dress up as Lawliet, you have to post pictures. I love L. Hell, Adventure Time is awesome too. ;w; <3
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Convention time!!!!!!!!! Convention time!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 3:11 am

Have fun.

And I don't know what route you're taking in and out but I suggest checking with MDOT for what roads are open if you aren't local on account of it's Orange Barrel Season up here. Otherwise known as road construction time and they're going hog wild with turning 4-lane highways into 2-lanes road and closing on and off-ramps.

Oh and take pictures - I'm sure others will be bugging you for them when you get back.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Convention time!!!!!!!!! Convention time!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 3:17 am

Hope you get lots of pussy. Aww yeah

That's what guys do at these conventions right? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Convention time!!!!!!!!! Convention time!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 9:48 am

Apparently so Adam xD. Got to say love the people you are going as. Have a great time Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convention time!!!!!!!!! Convention time!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-