Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bully Bashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Aries
Aries

Bully Bashing Vide
PostSubject: Bully Bashing Bully Bashing EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012, 6:31 pm

Slowly through the all too familiar, city streets, Fu walks towards the intended house with what he expects to be a routine training exercise with a little kid who was being picked on. People bustling about every which way as they go about their daily business, either ignoring or oblivious to the fact that they had lost a Kage within the month. A soft sigh would be drawn from Fu's open maw as he continues to walk through at an even faster pace, feeling out of place within the inner confines of Konoha. Rounding a corner before running full pace through the streets of Konoha, he jumped onto a wall before finding his bearings and taking off in the direction of the compound where the kid he was supposed to train would be located.

Upon arriving at the intended location of the compound, Fu would take in a deep breath at how mundane and plain the actual house of the 'rich' parents of the child was. Nothing too special about the place, normal two story building with another smaller building which must have been where they prepared the food for the evening. A few rather large trees scattered around though in different places. The air rustles through the leaves of the trees as the wind blows through the area, Fu sighed softly as he walked up to the front building of the family compound. Fu looked around for anyone living or at least anything that could be construed as movement. It wasn't long of a wait before an old man would emerge from the house wearing a kimono, a pipe in his mouth with a red ember inside of it as he would look at Fu slightly before moving up towards him.

"You must be the Konoha Ninja we had heard word that accepted our proposal of helping out the young lord of the house with his little bully problem. I am the Lord's butler and trusted adviser, Stratford. The young lord is out back playing with his ball if you'd be willing to, Stratford would then motion with his hand to follow him, which Fu apparently had no choice but to comply with. Sighing softly as the old man would start to walk in the direction of the back of the house, going on and on about the young lord and how he was adept at literature, mathematics, and how he would become the smartest mind to ever take over the family name. It was painfully obvious, this child was either going to be a large and spoiled little brat, or he was going to be a rather small and meek timid child. However, this was not going to be good or fun at all. As they rounded the back corner of the house, Fu would notice that the young master would of course be a small and meek little child. He was kicking a ball around but barely able to get any distance on it. With a soft sigh, Fu would shake his head, questioning why he was here again before moving past the old guy to step up to the child.

"You must be Tsuichi Junpei? Are you ready to start training?" The boy would look up from his ball, his eyes showing behind them a form of innocence that Fu's had never had before. The kid nodding slightly with a disappointed look it would seem upon his face, as if he had been hoping for something else. Fu sighs softly once more before looking around, grabbing the boy by the back of the collar roughly and dragging him to a sort of clearing in the yard, the child not even struggling. This kid was going to be a challenge that would prove to be Fu’s test of mental fortitude. "Kid, if you're not going to put your all into this training, then I have no use for you and you should just go and return to playing with your ball. I'm not going to waste my time trying to train someone who has no motivation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Aries
Aries

Bully Bashing Vide
PostSubject: Bully Bashing Bully Bashing EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012, 5:17 am

"Kid, If you're not going to put your all into this training, then I have no use for you and you should just go and return to playing with your ball. I'm not going to waste my time trying to train someone who has no motivation." As soon as those words were uttered and left the Genin's mouth, the child being dragged by him would start to struggle against the grip on the back of his shirt. Fu had dropped him onto his bottom and took a few steps away from the boy before tossing him the wooden stick. Fu sighs softly before he took a few more steps away from the kid. Standing in front of a tree as the stick lands in front of the kid, Junpei picked it up and stood on his feet. Fu got a notion then launched himself at Fu. Sidestepping the attack easily with his training, Fu grabs the boy's shirt then tosses him back to where he had started, on his ass. "That was a good move kid, though you forgot that I'm a trained Ninja, and you were too loud when running at me."

Junpei stayed silent as he stood back up and looks at Fu directly, glaring at him with venom in that steely gaze of his. No words came from his mouth as he moved to make a second attack at Fu who already had his sword out and pointing directly at the kid. Junpei had no patience in his eyes for one so young to not even know true suffering in the world. Junpei stopped his attack and lowering the stick down, "That's a good child... *sheathing sound of Yumariq*...now perhaps we can start on your training to better prepare you to fight those bullies when they try to take things from you. Which in your case may next be your life if you're not careful." Fu took the wooden sword and held it up in a defensive position, cracking his neck as he stared down Junpei with a small grin on his maw, slightly sticking out his tongue. "Now try an attack on me at full strength, if you hold back you will die." That not being a hollow threat, if the child did not come at Fu with everything he had while Fu was holding back, then the child would most likely die or get hurt. Junpei doesn't even seem faltered as he grinded right back at Fu, "Fine then, but don't say quit if I beat you. Junpei said his first words to Fu before making a launching attack at Fu who easily deflects and hits the kid in the side with the wooden sword.

"Good strike, terrible follow through like this now." Fu raised his own sword in an attack position, stepping right beside Junpei, swinging it hard in a downwards arc, the sheathe making a slight whistle in the air before the sword is forced to make a stop, pointing directly forward away from Fu. "Do this exercise forty times perfectly, every day, and you'll learn the basics of striking at an opponent straight forward and to either side of you. Now do this exercise." Fu stepped away from Junpei before putting the sword to his side, scrutinizing the kid as he made his first strike. Fu whipped him on the head first thing after it. "NO NO NO!!! Feet are too close together, put your hands a little further apart than they are." Junpei fixed his footing and the positioning of his hands, taking a step back before he made a forward strike with the stick, Fu shook his head as he hit the back of Junpei's right shoe with the end of his wooden sword. The kid fixed that foot until it was in the right place before trying the strike again.

This kid had inside of him the potential to be a great swordsman, doing the striking training over and over again, the day's hours past by little by little as he continues on without rest or break. Once he hit forty, he collapsed onto the ground and started panting, the precise movements needed for the training and the positioning of the body did have a toll on the user's body. Everything was necessary though if the kid wanted to fight those who were trying to make his way of life even harder than it should be at that young age.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-