Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kumo's Next Member!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Eiji
Eiji

Kumo's Next Member! Vide
PostSubject: Kumo's Next Member! Kumo's Next Member! EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:09 pm

Aio! Call me Eiji, I enjoy the naruro series and soon I'll finish my character template.

Now who do i talk to about ranks. ×]
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Kumo's Next Member! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo's Next Member! Kumo's Next Member! EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:33 pm

Welcome to our forum!

In regards to rank requests chances are ill be able to help you. Because I'd be advising you to make a Genin. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

Kumo's Next Member! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo's Next Member! Kumo's Next Member! EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 1:19 am

Heya Eiji, welcome to US! :3 Enjoy your stay cheers I hope it's a long one <3 I'm sure we'll see each other in the chatbox soon enough, and maybe even in character sometime >w> Though I'm in Konoha.. So if that happens it certainly will be interesting~
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Kumo's Next Member! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo's Next Member! Kumo's Next Member! EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 2:13 am

Heylo there Eiji - welcome to US!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Eiji
Eiji

Kumo's Next Member! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo's Next Member! Kumo's Next Member! EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 3:56 am

Adam wrote:
Welcome to our forum!

In regards to rank requests chances are ill be able to help you. Because I'd be advising you to make a Genin. :3

Lol I was expecting a "kumo is in need of a chuunin" or something like that, but hey you're the admin and I can't complain. Genin it is!

@jelly, we will soon meet...in fifty years. Lol jk. I hope to rp with everyone eventually!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! =]
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Kumo's Next Member! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo's Next Member! Kumo's Next Member! EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 10:30 am

Welcome Eiji Smile Your name is very familiar to me ... I will be stalking your character account to see if I possibly know you x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kumo's Next Member! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo's Next Member! Kumo's Next Member! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-