Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 610

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 610 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 610 Naruto Chapter 610 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 8:22 pm

The Chapter

Welp, the shit has just hit the fan!
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Naruto Chapter 610 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 610 Naruto Chapter 610 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 9:18 pm

Am the only one who looks forward to reading the Naruto memes at the end?
Naruto Chapter 610 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Aries
Aries

Naruto Chapter 610 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 610 Naruto Chapter 610 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 9:25 pm

Eh the chapter didn't do anything for me this week
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 610 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 610 Naruto Chapter 610 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 10:27 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:

Yes. You are the only one, phaggot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 610 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 610 Naruto Chapter 610 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 11:39 pm

Adam wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

Yes. You are the only one, phaggot.

They are pretty dumb too...
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Naruto Chapter 610 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 610 Naruto Chapter 610 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012, 8:06 pm

I'm kinda confused on what happened there near the end...

Kishi's usually pretty good at drawing battle scenes but this week it was like reading a Bleach chapter with all those energy blasts flying about. Really frickin confusing for me...still don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Fuji
Fuji

Naruto Chapter 610 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 610 Naruto Chapter 610 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012, 8:42 pm

Some part of me wants Naruto and Bee to lose.

The Juubi should have a lot more chakra than the 8- and 9-tails combined, I'll be very upset if the "Naruto-has-near-infinite-chakra-card" is played again.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Naruto Chapter 610 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 610 Naruto Chapter 610 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012, 10:14 pm

I'm just waiting for Kishi to troll us and bring Sasuke + Orochimaru in to join Naruto & co Naruto Chapter 610 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

Naruto Chapter 610 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 610 Naruto Chapter 610 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012, 10:22 pm

Faithful Legacy wrote:
I'm just waiting for Kishi to troll us and bring Sasuke + Orochimaru in to join Naruto & co Naruto Chapter 610 287405
All my this COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto Chapter 610 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 610 Naruto Chapter 610 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012, 11:07 pm

That Juubi might have a large eye, but can it see why children love cinnamon toast crunch?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 610 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 610 Naruto Chapter 610 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012, 11:32 pm

TOPKite wrote:
I'm kinda confused on what happened there near the end...

Kishi's usually pretty good at drawing battle scenes but this week it was like reading a Bleach chapter with all those energy blasts flying about. Really frickin confusing for me...still don't get it.
Here's what I interpretated: Naruto/Kurama fired some kind of energy beam through the Hachibi at the Juubi, which was holding Naruto and Kakashi inside and thus brought them right above the Juubi's head. I believe Kakashi warped the Hachibi into his Mangekyou Sharingan's dimension before the beam hit the latter, and then later summoned him back out once they were above the Juubi (as we can see on the last page). Don't ask me why the Hachibi had to sacrifice a tentacle to pull this plan off. Maybe it was to make it seem like the Kyuubi blasted it to smithereens with its energy beam? Beats me how Naruto and Kakashi survived in Kurama's energy beam, or how Kakashi managed to warp an object as tall as the Hokage Mountain in less than a second.

In short: Magic happened, and now the Hachibi is about to fire a Bijuu Ball at the Juubi.

Faithful Legacy wrote:
I'm waiting for the part where this fight reaches it's epic climax, and then we suddenly cut to the trials and tribulations being faced by our "beloved" Uchiha Sasuke.

On a different note: Why is the Juubi obeying Madara and Obito anyway? Sure, Madara may be strong, but from what we've been told, the Juubi is much more powerful. Not to mention, it's basically the series' entity of supreme evil and seeks nothing but destruction, so I'm having trouble understanding how two wannabe Rikudou Sennins are managing to control a monster like that. What power could they have that lets them control the Juubi, when the Rikudou Sennin himself couldn't? That guy had to seal the Juubi into the moon to stop it. If he could manipulate it, he wouldn't have had to do something so extreme.

So confused, I am...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 610 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 610 Naruto Chapter 610 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-